- 1 How can I get a credit card without a job in India?
- 2 Can I get credit card if unemployed?
- 3 How can I get a credit card with no income?
- 4 Which credit card is best for unemployed?
- 5 Can you get a credit card at 18 without job?
- 6 How can I get credit without a job?
- 7 Can a non working spouse get a credit card?
- 8 Do credit cards require proof of income?
- 9 What is the minimum salary for credit card?
- 10 How can I get a credit card instantly?
- 11 Can a housewife get a credit card?
- 12 Can I get a loan without a job?
How can I get a credit card without a job in India?
How to get a Credit Card without a Job?
- Consider getting a Secured Credit Card. Secured credit cards provide similar benefits as their regular counterparts but are issued against an individual’s fixed deposits.
- Include other sources of Income.
- Become an Add-on/Supplementary User.
Can I get credit card if unemployed?
Even if you don’t have income, you’re not out of options. Being unemployed doesn’t automatically disqualify you from getting a credit card. Credit card issuers are more interested in your income than your job. They also look at your credit history, credit scores and existing debt.
How can I get a credit card with no income?
Steps to get Credit Card without Income Proof
- Consider getting a secured credit card. Many issuers allow you to obtain a credit card by pledging a fixed deposit or bank account as collateral.
- Get an add-on card.
- Display a bank account with a generous balance.
- Get a credit card jointly.
Which credit card is best for unemployed?
The best credit cards for unemployed people are secured credit cards like Discover it® Secured Credit Card or Secured Mastercard® from Capital One. You don’t need a job to get a credit card, but credit card companies are required to make sure you have enough income to pay your monthly bills.
Can you get a credit card at 18 without job?
You can get a credit card without a job. Most credit card applications have a section for employment information, but you can also put student, homemaker or unemployed. If you ‘re under 21 years old, you ‘ll need your own income source to qualify for a credit card.
How can I get credit without a job?
How to Get a Credit Card With No Job
- Apply for a Secured Card. A secured card can be a way to get access to credit even if you have limited income.
- Become an Authorized User. Another option to access credit is to become an authorized user on a trusted friend’s or family member’s credit card account.
- Consider a Co-Signer.
Can a non working spouse get a credit card?
Your spouse is required to use the household income when applying for a credit card, so yes, a spouse with no income can apply for a credit card. The CARD Act enables lenders to review not only your personal income but also the household income.
Do credit cards require proof of income?
A credit card issuer may request proof of income documents to verify your stated income. But a lender won’t typically call your employer or the IRS to verify your income. Proof of income documents may include, but aren’t limited to: Pay stubs.
What is the minimum salary for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
|ICICI Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 15,001 per month|
|IndusInd Bank||21 – 70 years||Rs. 30,000 per month|
How can I get a credit card instantly?
- Visit sc.com/in.
- Choose the credit card of your choice.
- Fill in your details and verify with OTP to submit your application.
- Get instant Approval in Principle*
- Post successful validation of your KYC and other documents your Virtual credit card will be ready instantly.
Can a housewife get a credit card?
Yes, housewives can get a credit card. They can also have a fixed deposit at the bank through which they can easily apply for a credit card with the bank. With this fixed deposit which will serve as a security against the credit limit, the banks will mostly approve of applications for the credit card.
Can I get a loan without a job?
Although it’s possible to get a personal loan without a job, it’s not a wise decision because you can put your financial health at risk if you can ‘t afford the loan. However, some lenders will let you take out a loan with no income or allow you to use non-employment income to qualify.