- 1 Who is eligible for Bajaj EMI card?
- 2 How can I get Bajaj card online?
- 3 What is the minimum salary for Bajaj EMI card?
- 4 What is the procedure to get Bajaj Finance card?
- 5 Does Bajaj Finance check cibil?
- 6 What are the documents required for Bajaj Finance?
- 7 Is Bajaj card accepted in big bazaar?
- 8 How can I use Bajaj EMI card for cash?
- 9 How can I get Bajaj EMI card CVV number?
- 10 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 11 What is minimum salary for credit card?
- 12 Which credit card is best for low income?
- 13 What is the limit of Bajaj Finserv card?
- 14 What is Bajaj EMI card?
- 15 Is Bajaj Finserv safe?
Who is eligible for Bajaj EMI card?
The eligibility criterion to get a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card is simple. You should be between 21 and 60 years of age and must have a regular source of income. If you meet these terms, you can proceed to apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
How can I get Bajaj card online?
Process to Apply Online
- Log in to your customer portal account on the website.
- Check your pre-approved offer on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
- Apply for the EMI Network Card by clicking on the link.
- Pay the annual fee of Rs.
- Once the process is complete, you will receive an SMS confirmation.
What is the minimum salary for Bajaj EMI card?
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Eligibility 2021
|Eligibility Criteria||Salaried||Self Employed Professionals|
|Applicant Age||25 – 58 years||27 – 65 years|
|Minimum Eligible Income||₹ 27,000 per month||₹ 10 Lakh gross annual receipts|
|Maximum Eligible Loan||10x of monthly income||–|
|Maximum Loan Amount Eligibility||₹ 25 Lakh||₹ 25 Lakh|
What is the procedure to get Bajaj Finance card?
To get the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card offline, all you need to do is:
- Visit nearby EMI Network partner store.
- Choose your favourite product to buy.
- Get assistance from the store representative and opt for in-store financing.
- Submit basic documents to set up your EMI Network Card.
Does Bajaj Finance check cibil?
Yes, Bajaj Finserv checks the CIBIL score of personal loan applicants. The minimum CIBIL score for personal loan in Bajaj Finserv is 750. A credit score of 750 and above is considered ideal for obtaining a personal loan.
What are the documents required for Bajaj Finance?
What are the documents required for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card? You need to submit a copy of your PAN card, address proof, a cancelled cheque and a duly signed ECS mandate to avail an EMI Network Card.
Is Bajaj card accepted in big bazaar?
Bajaj Finserv EMI card customers can shop at pan-India stores of Big Bazaar for groceries, clothes and much more, at no cost EMIs. Customers can divide their spends, starting from Rs. 5,000, into no cost EMIs of up to 5 months.
How can I use Bajaj EMI card for cash?
You cannot withdraw money from an ATM or any other platform using your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card comes with a pre-approved loan up to Rs. 4 lakh. You can use it to shop online as well as offline for electronics, appliances, groceries, clothes, and 1 million+ other products.
How can I get Bajaj EMI card CVV number?
As the 3-digit CVV code is printed on the credit card itself, accessing it is not difficult. If you are a Visa and MasterCard credit card holder, you can find the CVV number on the back of your card. The code is printed on the right side of the signature panel after your credit card account number.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
What is minimum salary for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|Axis Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|Citibank||23 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
Which credit card is best for low income?
Top Low Income Credit Cards
|Credit Card Variant||Annual Fee||Category|
|SimplyCLICK SBI Card||Rs.499||Online Shopping|
|SimplySAVE SBI Card||Rs.499||Daily shopping|
|HDFC Bharat CashBack Card||Rs.500||Cashback|
|HDFC Freedom Card||Rs.500||Rewards|
What is the limit of Bajaj Finserv card?
How to increase your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card limit? The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card comes with a pre-approved loan limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh. This loan limit is dependent on multiple factors such as your CIBIL score, income level, and repayment capacity.
What is Bajaj EMI card?
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card is a digital card that allows you to convert the cost of your purchases into affordable EMIs, at no additional charge. You can use your EMI Network Card to buy your favourite electronics, appliances, furniture, gym membership, flight and hotel bookings, etc.
Is Bajaj Finserv safe?
Bajaj Finance FD carries FAAA rating by CRISIL and MAAA rating by ICRA, which indicate the highest safety for your capital. Financiers with the highest stability ratings imply a safe investment environment, and ensure that you get your returns in a timely manner, without any default on the part of the issuer.