- 1 Which is the easiest credit card to get in India?
- 2 How can I get a credit card in India?
- 3 How can I get free credit card in India?
- 4 How do I choose a credit card for the first time?
- 5 How can I get credit card without salary slip?
- 6 Which bank gives instant card?
- 7 Which bank gives highest credit limit in India?
- 8 Can I apply for credit card online?
- 9 Which one is better Visa or MasterCard?
- 10 Which is the safest credit card in India?
- 11 Which free credit card is best?
- 12 Can I get a free credit card?
- 13 What is the fastest way to build credit?
- 14 What is the best first time credit card?
- 15 Is Credit Card good or bad?
Which is the easiest credit card to get in India?
Easiest to Get Add-On Credit Cards
- Aqua – Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- Urbane – Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- PVR Platinum – Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- Sapphiro – ICICI Bank.
- Signature – ICICI Bank.
- Rubyx – ICICI Bank.
- Silver – HDFC Bank.
- Gold – HDFC Bank.
How can I get a credit card in India?
To apply for an Indian Bank credit card, you need to submit the following documents.
- Address proof – Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voters ID etc.
- Identity proof – Bank Statement/ Voter Id/ Driving Licence/ Pension Book etc.
- Income Proof – Bank Statement/ Pay Slip/ Income Tax return.
- Pan Card.
- Passport size photo.
How can I get free credit card in India?
10 Best Lifetime Free Credit Cards in India 2021
- ICICI Instant Platinum Credit Card.
- HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card.
- Citibank Rewards Domestic Credit Card.
- SBI Unnati Credit Card.
- ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card.
- Kotak Royale Signature Credit Card.
- Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card.
- IndianOil Citibank Platinum Credit Card.
How do I choose a credit card for the first time?
Here are several things to consider when choosing your first credit card.
- Do Your Research.
- Ensure You Have Steady Income.
- Choose Wisely.
- Read the Fine Print.
- Consider a Secured Credit Card.
- Avoid Cards That Require Excellent Credit.
- Use Loans to Your Advantage.
- Become an Authorized User.
How can I get credit card without salary slip?
5 ways to get a Credit Card without Income Proof
- Get a credit card by pledging a fixed deposit as security.
- Apply with a co-signer or avail an add-on credit card.
- Show a healthy bank balance to prove repayment ability.
- Get a SuperCard with ease through a pre-approved offer.
Which bank gives instant card?
Bank of America However, for those who apply through their website, the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® credit card seems to be the only one that gives an instant card number.
Which bank gives highest credit limit in India?
1,00,000 – Rs. 2,50,000. JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card Limit: Rs. 2 Lakhs – Rs. Super Premium Credit Cards:
- HDFC Infinia Credit Card Limit: Rs. 8 Lakhs & Above.
- HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card Limit: Rs. 4 Lakhs & Above.
- JetPrivilege HDFC Diners Club Credit Card Limit: Rs. 4 Lakhs & Above.
Can I apply for credit card online?
You can typically apply for a credit card online in a few simple steps, but it’s important to get the facts about what is included in an online card application. To make the process easier, gather all the information you need before you get started.
Which one is better Visa or MasterCard?
For most people, it doesn’t really matter whether they get a VISA or a MasterCard. Both are equally secure and offer similar benefits. While VISA has a slightly higher market share and greater amount of transactions worldwide, both VISA and MasterCard are equally well-accepted by merchants.
Which is the safest credit card in India?
Best Lifestyle Credit Cards
- SBI Prime. SBI Prime Card.
- HDFC Regalia First. HDFC Regalia First Credit Card.
- Amex MRCC. American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card.
- SBI SimplyClick. SBI Simplyclick credit card.
- ICICI Coral Amex. Reward Rate: 0.5%-1.25%
- ICICI Amazon Pay.
- RBL Platinum Delight.
- Standard Chartered Manhattan.
Which free credit card is best?
Top 11 No Annual Fee Credit Cards in India 2020
|Credit Card Variant||Annual Fee|
|IndusInd Bank Platinum Card||NIL|
|SBI Card Unnati||NIL (For 1st four years)|
|YES Prosperity Edge||NIL (Limited-time offer)|
|Axis Insta Easy Credit Card||NIL|
Can I get a free credit card?
WalletHub makes it easy to find the best free credit card for you. A free credit card is an offer with no annual fees, monthly fees or one-time membership fees. Even folks with bad credit can usually find a free credit card, as long as they’re willing to place a refundable deposit.
What is the fastest way to build credit?
8 Ways to Build Credit Fast
- Pay bills on time.
- Make frequent payments.
- Ask for higher credit limits.
- Dispute credit report errors.
- Become an authorized user.
- Use a secured credit card.
- Keep credit cards open.
- Mix it up.
What is the best first time credit card?
Best First Credit Cards of 2021
- OverallCapital One Platinum Credit Card.
- Cash BackCapital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card.
- Rewards & No FeePetal® 2 Visa® Credit Card.
- High Approval OddsDiscover it® Secured Credit Card.
- No SSNDeserve® EDU Mastercard for Students.
- No Credit CheckOpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card.
Is Credit Card good or bad?
Credit cards are neither good nor bad. They are financial tools that must be used with care. Cards can help or hurt your finances if you don’t use them responsibly. At the same time, credit cards used properly offer a convenient payment method that can build credit and earn rewards for users.