- 1 How can I buy a phone on EMI without credit card?
- 2 Can we buy product on EMI without credit card?
- 3 How can I get cardless EMI?
- 4 Is credit card mandatory for EMI?
- 5 Can I buy a phone and pay monthly?
- 6 What documents are needed for EMI?
- 7 Is ZestMoney legal?
- 8 Is ZestMoney trustable?
- 9 How can I buy EMI on Amazon without credit card?
- 10 Can I get EMI on debit card?
- 11 What is InstaCred cardless EMI?
- 12 How can I open EMI card?
- 13 Why is no EMI bad?
- 14 What are the hidden charges in no cost EMI?
- 15 Can EMI be paid at once?
How can I buy a phone on EMI without credit card?
You can also shop for a smartphone on EMI without a credit card online if you already have the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. After picking up the smartphone model of your choice, simply select the EMI financing option at checkout from an online partner store and input the necessary details.
Can we buy product on EMI without credit card?
You can use your debit card to make online purchases on EMI or you can also go for offline store purchases. The conversion would be done without any amount being blocked in your account. Online retailer Amazon has also introduced the EMI facility that can be availed without a credit card.
How can I get cardless EMI?
HOW TO BUY AT A MERCHANT?
- Choose a product at partnered merchants and proceed to checkout.
- Select InstaCred Cardless EMI option to pay with your Easy Buy Card limit.
- Choose the EMI plan and enter OTP to complete transaction. Shop Now. X.
Is credit card mandatory for EMI?
No credit card required You can shop for all your favourite product on EMI without a credit card when you shop on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network.
Can I buy a phone and pay monthly?
Instead of paying the full price up front when you buy a new smartphone, you can choose to pay on an installment plan. An installment plan takes the full price of your new device and spreads it across low monthly payments. Plus, you won’t pay any finance fees or interest.
What documents are needed for EMI?
Documents Required for EMI Card
- PAN Card. A copy of your PAN Card is required.
- Address Proof. A copy of your Voter ID / Passport / Driving License / NREGA Card.
- NACH Mandate. A signed NACH Mandate is required to process your loan.
- Cancelled Cheque. If applicable.
- EMI Cheques. If Applicable.
Is ZestMoney legal?
As a tech company, ZestMoney does not need a licence. “We work on behalf of some underlying NBFCs which are legally lending to the customer. They effectively employ us to do the KYC and we rework the process with them.
Is ZestMoney trustable?
ZestMoney truly is a completely secure and convenient way to make online purchases on EMI without using a credit card. If you’re in a restaurant, staying at a hotel or working from a cafe, you are likely to be using their public Wi-Fi hotspots to connect to the Internet.
How can I buy EMI on Amazon without credit card?
Steps to shop on EMI from Amazon without a credit card:
- Visit the Amazon website, browse and select the product you want to purchase.
- Check if Bajaj Finserv is offering the product on No Cost EMI.
- On the payment page, opt for the Bajaj Finserv No Cost EMI as your preferred payment method.
Can I get EMI on debit card?
Debit EMI is a new EMI method using which you can avail EMI on your debit card. You don’t need to have the entire amount in your account at the time of transaction and bank will not block any amount on your card. Currently, EMI is available only on HDFC, SBI, Axis, ICICI, Federal and Kotak Mahindra debit cards.
What is InstaCred cardless EMI?
InstaCred Cardless EMI allows an online buyer to avail credit while purchasing high value products and services as they pay in equated monthly instalments ( EMI ) without having to make a down payment. When compared to cards and Net Banking, a Cardless EMI offers a superior transacting experience to the customer.
How can I open EMI card?
Visit the Bajaj Finserv website, navigate to the Insta EMI Card page. Provide your basic details, including your mobile number and date of birth. Check your pre-approved limit to proceed further. Verify and confirm your KYC details.
Why is no EMI bad?
It is advisable not to opt for a loan to buy a product you don’t need, due to the temptation of zero – cost EMI. Also, if you get a loan to buy a product, don’t default on your EMI. Defaulting on EMIs will damage your credit score, which will make it difficult for you to get a loan or credit card in the future.
Under the three-month EMI plan, the interest rate charged is 15 per cent and you would have to pay an interest amount of Rs 2,250. Interest is added to product cost.
|Actual Cost of the product||Rs 15,000|
|Offer Price under Zero Cost EMI Scheme||Rs 17,250|
|Total Cost to be paid by you via EMI||Rs 17,250|
Can EMI be paid at once?
Repaying all EMIs at once is known as pre-closing the loan account. The loan officer will also intimate you of any pre-closure charges or penalties. Pay the entire balance amount (sum of all pending EMIs + preclosure charges, if any) using a cheque or DD.