- 1 How long does it take to get a SBI credit card approved?
- 2 How can I get my SBI credit card number online?
- 3 What is the salary limit for SBI credit card?
- 4 Can I have 2 SBI credit card?
- 5 How can I get a credit card instantly?
- 6 How can I talk to SBI card representative?
- 7 How can I know my 16 digit SBI debit card number?
- 8 How can I get SBI credit card statement?
- 9 What is the minimum salary for SBI credit card?
- 10 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 11 What is the minimum salary for credit card?
- 12 Can I overpay my credit card to increase limit?
- 13 Can I close SBI credit card online?
- 14 How is SBI credit card limit calculated?
How long does it take to get a SBI credit card approved?
What Is the State Bank of India ( SBI ) credit card processing time? Once the application is submitted State Bank of India ( SBI ) will take about 7 – 15 working days to run the background verification to approve the credit card.
How can I get my SBI credit card number online?
With Simply SMS service, you can get the details of your SBI Card account on your registered mobile number.
- You can start using Simply SMS service by sending an SMS to 5676791 from your registered mobile phone.
- Information that you can receive instantly using Simply SMS, include: Balance enquiry.
What is the salary limit for SBI credit card?
Key Highlights of SBI Credit Card Eligibility
|Age||21 to 60|
|Income Requirement||Minimum of INR 18,000 per month|
|Employment||Salaried or Self-Employed|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 50 days|
|ATM Cash Withdrawal Charges||3.0% of amount withdrawn or INR 300|
Can I have 2 SBI credit card?
If you wish to apply for an additional SBI Card, you can select ‘Yes’ for the ‘ Do you have an SBI Card ‘ question on the online application form for the SBI Card you wish to apply for and fill in the required details.
How can I get a credit card instantly?
- Visit sc.com/in.
- Choose the credit card of your choice.
- Fill in your details and verify with OTP to submit your application.
- Get instant Approval in Principle*
- Post successful validation of your KYC and other documents your Virtual credit card will be ready instantly.
How can I talk to SBI card representative?
You can reach an SBI customer care representative by dialing the following numbers:
- Toll-free number: 1800 180 1290.
- Tolled number: 1860 180 1290.
- City-wise number: 39 02 02 02 (add your local the STD code as prefix. A detailed city-wise break-up of numbers is provided below)
How can I know my 16 digit SBI debit card number?
On the front face of debit card, a 16 digits ‘ code is written. First 6 digits are Bank Identification Number and the rest 10 digits are Unique Account Number of the card holder.
How can I get SBI credit card statement?
Q3. How can I download my card statement?
- STEP 1: Login to www. sbicard.com using the User ID and password.
- STEP 2: Click on “View Statement ” at the center.
- STEP 3: Select the statement date of required month from the list of archived statements.
- STEP 4: Click on “Download”
What is the minimum salary for SBI credit card?
Applicant needs to be able to demonstrate a regular source of income, with a minimum income of Rs. 2 lakh annually. For an SBI credit card, documents such as salary slips from the last 3 months and bank statements need to be provided by the applicant along with proof of identity, age and address.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
What is the minimum salary for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
|ICICI Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 15,001 per month|
|IndusInd Bank||21 – 70 years||Rs. 30,000 per month|
Can I overpay my credit card to increase limit?
Overpaying will not increase your credit score more than paying in full. Negative balances show up on a credit report as $0 balances. Having a balance of zero is good for your credit score, but you won’t get an extra boost by overpaying. Overpaying will not raise your credit limit.
Can I close SBI credit card online?
Closing a credit card SBI credit card cancellation can be made through four ways. To close SBI credit card, a cardholder can call customer care number, send a written request, send a request through email or send a request through an online application. One should always close their credit card if it is unused.
How is SBI credit card limit calculated?
In case you are eligible, then send SMS ‘INCR XXXX’ (last 4 digits of your card number) to 5676791 from your registered mobile number, or write to us at sbicard.com/email. Alternatively, call us on the helpline number at 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290.