- 1 How can I check my HDFC credit card reward points by SMS?
- 2 What is the value of 1 reward point in HDFC credit card?
- 3 What is cash points in HDFC credit card?
- 4 What is the validity of reward points in HDFC credit card?
- 5 Can I convert HDFC credit card reward points to cash?
- 6 What is the maximum limit of HDFC credit card?
- 7 How much is 50000 reward points worth?
- 8 How are reward points calculated?
- 9 How can I use HDFC reward points?
- 10 What can you do with credit card points?
- 11 What is the value of HDFC Regalia reward points?
- 12 Does HDFC debit card have reward points?
- 13 Are reward points worth it?
How can I check my HDFC credit card reward points by SMS?
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance By Sending An Sms
- To check credit card balance – SMS CCBAL Last four digits of credit card number to 5676712.
- To check available credit limit – SMS CCACL Last four digits of credit card number to 5676712.
What is the value of 1 reward point in HDFC credit card?
You can even earn reward points through it. So, the value of one reward point in HDFC credit card is 30 paisa and if you are redeeming it at HDFC All Miles then its value increases to 50 paise.
What is cash points in HDFC credit card?
Each credit card is eligible to earn reward points based on the type of the card. Reward points are awarded for expenses on the HDFC Bank credit card. Once a customer has accumulated at least 500 reward points, they can redeem it from a number of options ranging across products, gift vouchers, discounts and air miles.
What is the validity of reward points in HDFC credit card?
In case of HDFC Bank, as per the existing details on its website as on 18 February, the reward points have a validity of two years from the date of accrual.
Can I convert HDFC credit card reward points to cash?
Yes, you can convert your HDFC Bank credit card reward points to cash, but it is not available on all cards. Only few cards are provided this option of converting your reward points to cash. You must also remember that for each redemption, the bank charges a fee of Rs. 99.
What is the maximum limit of HDFC credit card?
HDFC Business Platinum Credit Card Limit: 25,000 – 1,50,000. HDFC Business Moneyback Credit Card Limit: 25,000 – 1,50,000. HDFC Business Regalia Credit Card Limit: Rs. 2 Lakhs – Rs.
How much is 50000 reward points worth?
In most cases, a single credit card reward point is worth $. 01 per dollar. For example, if a credit card offers a sign-up bonus of 50,000 points for spending a certain amount of money within the first three months of opening the account, the cash conversion value of the points is typically $500.
How are reward points calculated?
To answer this question, follow these steps:
- Determine the number of points earned per $1 spent.
- Determine the value of one point ( Reward value / Points required for reward )
- Multiply the value of one point by the points earned per $1 spent.
How can I use HDFC reward points?
Log into to your NetBanking Portal/Account on HDFC Bank website. Then click on the ‘Enquire’ tab in the Debit Card section. Once you are taken to the next page, click on the ‘Cashback Enquiry and Redemption’ tab. Select the account number for which you want to redeem the points and Voila!
What can you do with credit card points?
You can redeem them for almost anything
- Shop online.
- Get cash back.
- Redeem your reward points for gift cards.
- Get discounts on airfare and hotels.
- Donate your credit cards rewards to charity.
- Pay off your balance.
- Narrow your spending.
- Watch for bonus offers.
What is the value of HDFC Regalia reward points?
Here is a detailed insight into the many benefits of the HDFC Regalia Credit Card.
|Key Highlights of HDFC Regalia Credit Card|
|Reward Rate||1.33% (4 points per Rs. 150)|
|Reward Value||1 reward point = Rs. 0.50|
Does HDFC debit card have reward points?
Your HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card entitles you to: A single card that provides benefits / savings across categories like Grocery, Fuel, Pharmacy, Railways and Online. 5% savings on your everyday spends on partner merchants. Enjoy up to 2000* Reward points per month Click here to Know More.
Are reward points worth it?
Even if you don’t want to deal with the hassle of earning sign-up bonuses or juggling multiple cards, using a single rewards credit card can be worth it. For some people, it’s as simple as picking a 2% cash back credit card with no annual fee and redeeming your cash back a few times a year.