- 1 Can you link a credit card to your bank account?
- 2 How can I add HDFC credit card to HDFC app?
- 3 How can I transfer money from HDFC credit card to another bank account?
- 4 How can I add my HDFC credit card online?
- 5 Can you link a debit card to a credit card?
- 6 What happens when you link bank accounts?
- 7 Which app can I use for HDFC credit card?
- 8 Is PayZapp only for HDFC customers?
- 9 How can I register my HDFC credit card through mobile banking?
- 10 Can we transfer money from credit card to debit card HDFC?
- 11 How can I transfer money from one bank account to another offline?
- 12 How can I transfer money from credit card to bank account without fees?
- 13 Can I get HDFC credit card without account?
- 14 What is add-on credit card HDFC Bank?
Steps to link your credit card to your bank account Visit the bank website and login to your online bank account. On your bank account page, click on “service requests” or “requests”. The option of “ link your credit card to your bank account ” will pop up. Click on that.
How can I add HDFC credit card to HDFC app?
If you have obtained the credit card from HDFC, the process is simple. You can log in to your net banking account and under pay bill section, you can add your credit card.
How can I transfer money from HDFC credit card to another bank account?
Modes of Fund Transfer: Funds would be transferred via NEFT or Demand Draft. For NEFT, the customer needs to send an e-mail to HDFC Bank with the details of other bank’s name, customer’s name as per other bank details and other bank credit card number in which the balance transfer is to be taken.
How can I add my HDFC credit card online?
Documents Required for HDFC Add-On Credit Cards
- Any government organization ID card with photo and signature of the applicant.
- PAN Card.
- Senior Citizen ID Card (if applicable)
- Railway Station Pass ID (recognized by the government)
- Driver’s License or Learner’s License.
- Passbook bearing a photo of the applicant.
No, you cannot pay a credit card with a debit card. But you can a pay a credit card with the bank account that a debit card is linked to, by doing an electronic transfer. That’s among the reasons why you can ‘t pay one credit card’s bill with another credit card, either.
What Does Linking Bank Accounts Do? When you link your checking account and savings account to each other, you ‘re essentially making it possible to conduct transactions between the two accounts electronically. Once your bank links your accounts, you can more easily move money between them as needed.
Which app can I use for HDFC credit card?
HDFC netbanking account is accessible through the website or by downloading HDFC Mobile Banking app. The app is available on various platforms including iOS, Android and Windows. If you have registered your credit card with HDFC net banking, you can download the app and use it to check your credit card balance.
Is PayZapp only for HDFC customers?
PayZapp is the application from HDFC that deal in recharging, bill payment, money transfer, ticket Booking, and shopping. It works very well with all customer of any bank who have debit & credit card (Currently only Visa & master cards are supported).
How can I register my HDFC credit card through mobile banking?
How to Activate HDFC Bank Credit Card through Net Banking
- Login on the HDFC Net Banking Portal by entering your Customer ID and IPIN.
- Now, click on Credit Cards tab and then ‘ Credit Card ATM PIN’ in the “Requests” section.
- Next, select the credit card you want to set the PIN for and then provide the new PIN.
Can we transfer money from credit card to debit card HDFC?
Easily link your virtual wallet (such as HDFC Bank’s PayZapp) to your bank account, debit or credit card. Use the wallet to pay utility bills, recharge your mobile, shop online and transfer funds.
|Personal loan||Fixed deposit||Credit Card|
|Savings Account||Car Loan||EasyEMI|
How can I transfer money from one bank account to another offline?
How to do NEFT & RTGS Offline?
- Visit the nearest NEFT/ RTGS enabled branch of your bank.
- Fill up the NEFT/ RTGS fund transfer request form.
- Attach a cheque leaf along with the request form for an RTGS transaction.
- Submit the request form to the bank officials.
How can I transfer money from credit card to bank account without fees?
Three Ways to Transfer Money From Credit Card to Bank Account
- Online payment tools such as Moneygram and Western Union. Yes, you can use online tools to transfer funds from your credit card to your bank account.
- Through Bank portals.
- Using E-wallets.
Can I get HDFC credit card without account?
No, not necessary. You can apply for an HDFC Bank credit card even if you are not an existing customer.
What is add-on credit card HDFC Bank?
Add-on Credit Cards, are additional Credit Cards, that are issued against a primary Credit Card. They are a form of secondary or supplementary Credit Card. How do they work? If you are a primary cardholder, you can apply for add -on cards for your children, spouse, or even your parents.