- 1 How can I pay my Axis Bank credit card bill through another bank?
- 2 How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
- 3 How can I pay my axis credit card bill by SMS?
- 4 How do I pay my credit card bill online banking?
- 5 How can I pay my credit card bill instantly?
- 6 How can I check my Axis Bank credit card payment?
- 7 How can I activate my Axis Bank credit card payment online?
- 8 How do I pay my credit card with Google pay?
- 9 What is the best way to pay credit card bill?
- 10 How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
- 11 What is the best credit card payment app?
- 12 What is the billing cycle of Axis Bank Credit Card?
- 13 When should I pay my credit card bill?
- 14 How can I pay my Axis Bank credit card bill through Paytm?
How can I pay my Axis Bank credit card bill through another bank?
Steps To Pay Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Using Debit Card
- Visit any of the Axis Bank ATM kiosks.
- Insert your Axis Bank ATM / Debit card.
- Enter your PIN.
- From the menu, select ‘ Other Services’ option.
- Choose ‘ Bill Payment > Credit Card Bill Payment ‘
- Enter your Axis Bank credit card number for which you want to make payment.
How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) You can pay your credit card bill from any other bank account by using the NEFT facility. The instructions may vary slightly in different banks, but, in most cases you need to add your credit card number as the payee account number to make the payment through NEFT.
How can I pay my axis credit card bill by SMS?
Pay Credit Card dues using Axis Bank Account
- a. SMS: SMS
space space space < last 4 digits of your Axis Bank Credit Card > to 5676782.
How do I pay my credit card bill online banking?
Here’s how you can pay your Credit Card bill via NetBanking. NetBanking.
|Step1||Login to NetBanking using your NetBanking ID and Password|
|Step2||Go to the Credit Cards Tab, and click on the Transact option on the left|
|Step3||Choose your registered card|
|Step4||Select a payment option|
|Step5||Click confirm to complete payment|
How can I pay my credit card bill instantly?
How To Pay Credit Card Bills Through IMPS
- The first step is to download the mobile application of your banking institution.
- Once you download the mobile application, you have to login to mobile banking using credentials.
- Click the ‘Bank Account’ button.
- Click the ‘IMPS’ button and choose the ‘Merchant Payment ‘ button.
How can I check my Axis Bank credit card payment?
The status of your Credit Card payment can be viewed through Axis Bank Internet & Axis Mobile App once the payment is cleared.
How can I activate my Axis Bank credit card payment online?
The step by step process is as given below:
- Step 1: Download & Register Axis Bank Mobile App.
- Step 2: Log in to Axis Bank Mobile banking.
- Step 3: Go to options & select My Controls.
- Step 4: Click on Credit Cards.
- Step 5: Click on Set PIN.
- Step 6: Enter OTP sent to your registered mobile no.
How do I pay my credit card with Google pay?
Following are the procedures to pay your credit card bill through Google Pay app.
- open the Google Pay App.
- Go to ‘New’
- Click on ‘UPI ID or QR’ icon.
- You can either use UP ID option or Scan QR Code Option.
- Enter your credit card number and verify it.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay.
- Make the payment.
What is the best way to pay credit card bill?
It’s best to pay the statement balance on your credit bill by the due date each month. Doing so will allow you to avoid incurring any interest or fees. You could alternatively pay your current balance, which will be higher than your statement balance, since it includes charges from the current billing cycle.
How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
If you don’t have a bank account, you can find workarounds to pay your bills. Many places don’t want you to pay in cash, particularly by mail, so you need to find other solutions. The main options you have are check cashiers, money orders, and prepaid debit cards.
What is the best credit card payment app?
Top 5 Best Credit Card Bill Payment Apps in India
- Cred App. Only app that gives rewards.
- Amazon App. Amazon also launched credit card bill pay section.
- Phonepe App. Phonepe launched credit card bill pay section.
- Mobikwik App.
- Paytm App.
What is the billing cycle of Axis Bank Credit Card?
Assume that you have paid all previous dues in full, and do not have any amount outstanding in your Credit Card Account, and your monthly statement is generated on the 20th of every month.
When should I pay my credit card bill?
In general, we recommend paying your credit card balance in full every month. When you pay off your card completely with each billing cycle, you never get charged interest. That said, it you do have to carry a balance from month to month, paying early can reduce your interest cost.
How can I pay my Axis Bank credit card bill through Paytm?
How to Make Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment on Paytm?
- Go to Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Page on Paytm.
- Enter your Credit Card Number.
- Enter the bill amount.
- Click on Proceed.