- 1 Can I pay credit card with debit card?
- 2 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through debit card?
- 3 Can I pay my credit card with a Visa debit card?
- 4 How can I pay my yes credit card bill by debit card?
- 5 Can you pay with debit card online?
- 6 How can I use my credit card like a debit card?
- 7 How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
- 8 Can I pay credit card bill by another credit card?
- 9 Can I pay my credit card bill with cash?
- 10 How do I pay with Visa card?
- 11 How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
- 12 Can I pay my credit card over the phone?
- 13 How can I pay my credit card bill by Cheque?
- 14 How do I check my credit card bill?
- 15 Can I pay Yes Bank credit card?
Can I pay credit card with debit card?
The Bottom Line on Debit Cards as Credit Cards Whether you use your debit card as credit or debit, the funds will still be withdrawn from your checking account. You can use your debit card to make a payment processed as credit, but you can ‘t use your debit card for credit in most cases.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through debit card?
Steps To Pay HDFC Credit Card Bill through A Debit Card (Offline)
- Visit any one of the HDFC ATM kiosks.
- Insert your HDFC debit card and enter the PIN.
- Select your preferred language.
- From the menu, select ‘Services’
- Choose ‘ Bill Payment > Credit Card bill payment ‘
- Enter your HDFC credit card details.
Can I pay my credit card with a Visa debit card?
Yes, you can use a debit card to pay your Self secured credit card bill but you will be charged an expedited payment fee of $0.30 + 2.99% to make a payment with a debit card. To avoid this fee, link your bank account instead.
How can I pay my yes credit card bill by debit card?
Pay your Credit Card bill conveniently in just 3 steps
- ✓ Enter your 16 digit YES BANK Credit Card Number and payment amount.
- ✓ Select the bank account from which you would like to execute this payment.
- ✓ You will be securely redirected to the NetBanking interface of the selected Bank.
Can you pay with debit card online?
Your debit card will work online. But debit cards are not a good way to pay when you shop online. Credit cards are safer to use when you buy things online: It is easier to get your money back if you use a credit card.
How can I use my credit card like a debit card?
With Debitize, you link your checking account and any credit cards you want to use. Then, as you make purchases with your credit card, Debitize moves the money out of your checking account just as if you made the purchase with your debit card. That means you’re never spending money you don’t have.
How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
Pay Your Credit Card Bill From Another Bank
- Step 1 – Go to Credit Card Issuer’s Bill Desk. Almost every major bank has an online portal to make a credit card bill payment from another bank’s savings account.
- Step 2 – Fill all Required Details.
- Step 3 – Your Credit Card is Almost Paid!
Can I pay credit card bill by another credit card?
Can you pay your credit card bill with another credit card? There is no direct way of paying one credit card bill through another credit card. But, if you do want to use a credit card to pay for another credit card’s bill, you can do that indirectly.
Can I pay my credit card bill with cash?
Yes, you can pay your credit card outstanding by cash. Most banks offer Cash deposit machine wherein you can specify your credit card number (either by swiping your credit card or entering your credit card number) and depositing cash.
How do I pay with Visa card?
How to pay with a credit card online
- Check the website is secure.
- Select your item(s).
- Go to the “checkout”.
- Enter your details.
- Choose “ credit card ” as your payment method.
- Provide your credit card details.
- Confirm the payment.
- Extra security measures.
How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
If you don’t have a bank account, you can find workarounds to pay your bills. Many places don’t want you to pay in cash, particularly by mail, so you need to find other solutions. The main options you have are check cashiers, money orders, and prepaid debit cards.
Can I pay my credit card over the phone?
You can make payments to your credit card over the phone, either by making a transfer from your current account via telephone banking, or by making a call to our 24-hour automated service and making a debit card payment.
How can I pay my credit card bill by Cheque?
Paying credit card bills by cheque
- Visit a branch of the bank where you have an account.
- In the deposit slip, fill out the following details: 16-digit credit card number.
- Attach this slip to the cheque and deposit it in a cheque payment machine or simply slip it into the drop box at your bank’s branch or ATM.
How do I check my credit card bill?
Checking your credit card outstanding balance
- Net banking: This is one way to check credit card balance online.
- SMS alerts: Banks provides customers with SMS alerts as when they use their card for payment.
- Customer service:
- By ATM:
- Visiting a branch.
- Monthly statements.
- Mobile App.
Can I pay Yes Bank credit card?
YES Pay App: You can also pay your Credit Card bill with your YES BANK account or any other bank account using UPI* YES ROBOT: You can pay your Credit Card bill with your YES BANK account or any other bank account using BillDesk facility.