- 1 How can I pay my credit card bill with debit card?
- 2 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
- 3 How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
- 4 How do you pay with a debit card?
- 5 Can I pay my credit card with a Visa debit card?
- 6 Why can’t I pay my credit card with a debit card?
- 7 How can I pay HDFC credit card bill immediately?
- 8 How can I pay my credit card bill?
- 9 What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
- 10 How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
- 11 When should I pay my credit card bill?
- 12 Can we transfer money from credit card?
- 13 Is ATM a card?
- 14 How do I pay with Visa card?
- 15 How do I use my debit card for the first time?
How can I pay my credit card bill with debit card?
Most of the banks allow you to make credit card payments using a debit card without any registration. You can directly enter your debit card details in the payment channel or use your debit card at the bank’s ATM to make payment.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
Use your non- HDFC bank’s net banking or mobile banking app to pay your HDFC credit card bill through the NEFT option.
- Log in to the net banking or the mobile banking account to your non- HDFC bank.
- Go to the funds transfer section and select NEFT as the payment option.
How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) You can pay your credit card bill from any other bank account by using the NEFT facility. The instructions may vary slightly in different banks, but, in most cases you need to add your credit card number as the payee account number to make the payment through NEFT.
How do you pay with a debit card?
How to use your Debit Card online?
- Visit your merchant website.
- Select the products you want to buy and choose to check out.
- Select Debit /Credit Card as payment option.
- Enter the details like Debit Card No, Expiry Date, CVV printed on your Card.
- Enter your 6 digit 3D Secure PIN or One time password.
Can I pay my credit card with a Visa debit card?
Yes, you can use a debit card to pay your Self secured credit card bill but you will be charged an expedited payment fee of $0.30 + 2.99% to make a payment with a debit card. To avoid this fee, link your bank account instead.
Why can’t I pay my credit card with a debit card?
No, you cannot pay a credit card with a debit card. But you can a pay a credit card with the bank account that a debit card is linked to, by doing an electronic transfer. That’s among the reasons why you can’t pay one credit card’s bill with another credit card, either.
How can I pay HDFC credit card bill immediately?
Here’s how you can pay your Credit Card bill via NetBanking. NetBanking.
|Step1||Login to NetBanking using your NetBanking ID and Password|
|Step2||Go to the Credit Cards Tab, and click on the Transact option on the left|
|Step3||Choose your registered card|
|Step4||Select a payment option|
|Step5||Click confirm to complete payment|
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Listed below are various options through which you can pay your credit card bill online.
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
HDFC credit card IFSC Code is a 11-digit alphanumeric key used for paying the outstanding credit card bill through online banking using National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT). This can be done by adding the credit card as a beneficiary. For example, the HDFC credit card IFSC code is HDFC0000128.
How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
If you don’t have a bank account, you can find workarounds to pay your bills. Many places don’t want you to pay in cash, particularly by mail, so you need to find other solutions. The main options you have are check cashiers, money orders, and prepaid debit cards.
When should I pay my credit card bill?
In general, we recommend paying your credit card balance in full every month. When you pay off your card completely with each billing cycle, you never get charged interest. That said, it you do have to carry a balance from month to month, paying early can reduce your interest cost.
Can we transfer money from credit card?
How to transfer money from credit card? You need to use a mobile wallet to transfer funds from a credit card to your bank account. For such transfers, you can either use the mobile wallet app or their official website. Do note, direct transfer of funds from credit cards to bank account is not possible.
Is ATM a card?
An ATM card is a payment card or dedicated payment card issued by a financial institution (i.e. a bank) which enables a customer to access their financial accounts via its and others’ automated teller machines ( ATMs ) and to make approved point of purchase retail transactions (i.e. gas stations, grocery, hardware,
How do I pay with Visa card?
How to pay with a credit card online
- Check the website is secure.
- Select your item(s).
- Go to the “checkout”.
- Enter your details.
- Choose “ credit card ” as your payment method.
- Provide your credit card details.
- Confirm the payment.
- Extra security measures.
How do I use my debit card for the first time?
Step 1: Go to an ATM and insert an ATM card. Make sure that the ATM card is inserted through the side with bank logo and chip and then taken out. Step 2: Next account holder will be required to select the language of his / her choice. Step 3: Now use the keypad and enter the four-digit PIN. 6