- 1 Can I pay my HDFC credit card bill by SBI credit card?
- 2 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through another credit card?
- 3 Can I pay my credit card bill with another credit card?
- 4 How can I pay my credit card bill with SBI credit card?
- 5 How can I pay my credit card bill?
- 6 Can I pay HDFC credit card with debit card?
- 7 How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
- 8 What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
- 9 How can I pay my rent with SBI credit card?
- 10 Can I pay credit card bill by Google pay?
- 11 When should I pay my credit card bill?
Can I pay my HDFC credit card bill by SBI credit card?
You cannot pay your HDFC credit card bill through your SBI credit card as it can be paid only through a bank account or through internet banking. Another option would be to call the HDFC customer care centre and ask them to convert your balance amount to be paid into a 3 or 6-month EMI.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through another credit card?
Credit Card Bill Payment
- Login to the New MobileBanking App.
- Enter Customer ID/Password details or Login via Quick Access Pin.
- Go to Pay Section >> Cards.
- Choose your registered card.
- Select ” Pay ” option.
- Select the type of amount (Minimum/Total/ Other )
- Click confirm to complete payment.
Can I pay my credit card bill with another credit card?
Key takeaways. When you’re transferring a balance, you can use one credit card to pay off another. You can ‘t pay direct monthly payments for one card with another card. It’s possible to take out a cash advance on one credit card to pay off another, but it’s not a good idea.
How can I pay my credit card bill with SBI credit card?
How to pay using Paynet- Pay Online
- Step 1: Log in to sbicard.com using your SBI Card online user ID and password.
- Step 2: Click on ‘ Pay now’ on the Dashboard page.
- Step 3: Select the amount you wish to make the payment.
- Step 4: Select the mode of payment and the Bank name from the drop down menu.
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Methods to Pay Credit Card Payment Online
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
Can I pay HDFC credit card with debit card?
HDFC Credit Card Bill through A Debit Card (Offline) ATM funds transfer is the only payment option that allows HDFC Credit Card payment using a debit card. However, only HDFC debit cardholders can use the facility as the bank is currently not accepting other banks debit cards for bill payment through ATM.
How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) You can pay your credit card bill from any other bank account by using the NEFT facility. The instructions may vary slightly in different banks, but, in most cases you need to add your credit card number as the payee account number to make the payment through NEFT.
What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
HDFC credit card IFSC Code is a 11-digit alphanumeric key used for paying the outstanding credit card bill through online banking using National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT). This can be done by adding the credit card as a beneficiary. For example, the HDFC credit card IFSC code is HDFC0000128.
How can I pay my rent with SBI credit card?
- How it works. You need to register for RentPay at the RedGiraffe website, fill in your and your landlord’s details and upload the rent agreement.
- How much it costs. RentPay charges you a transaction fee of 0.39% plus taxes—a minimum Rs 39 per transaction payable for all the banks except SBI Card.
- Additional benefits.
Can I pay credit card bill by Google pay?
Google Pay in a payment app that allows you to pay your credit card bills via debit card, BHIM UPI, etc. Open the Google Pay app installed on your mobile phone. Enter your bill amount to make the credit card payment through Google Pay. Submit the details to make Credit Card payment.
When should I pay my credit card bill?
In general, we recommend paying your credit card balance in full every month. When you pay off your card completely with each billing cycle, you never get charged interest. That said, it you do have to carry a balance from month to month, paying early can reduce your interest cost.