- 1 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from other bank?
- 2 How do I pay my credit card bill with another bank credit card?
- 3 How can I pay my HDFC bill online?
- 4 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill using IFSC code?
- 5 Can I pay HDFC credit card with debit card?
- 6 Can I pay HDFC credit card bill through Google pay?
- 7 Can we transfer money from credit card?
- 8 Is PayZapp only for HDFC customers?
- 9 How do I pay my credit card bill online banking?
- 10 What is HDFC bill pay?
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from other bank?
Use your non- HDFC bank’s net banking or mobile banking app to pay your HDFC credit card bill through the NEFT option.
- Log in to the net banking or the mobile banking account to your non- HDFC bank.
- Go to the funds transfer section and select NEFT as the payment option.
How do I pay my credit card bill with another bank credit card?
There are 3 methods by which you could use your credit card to pay another credit card’s bill.
- Through Cash. Withdraw money from ATM for the credit card you want to make the payment with.
- Through e-wallet. Transfer the money to an e-wallet from the credit card you want to make the payment with.
- Through Balance Transfer.
How can I pay my HDFC bill online?
Enter your HDFC Bank Credit Card number and Payment amount. Select your net banker from drop-down and click on PAY. You will be securely redirected to the bank payment interface of your chosen net banking option. Confirm your payment amount to HDFC Bank Credit Card.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill using IFSC code?
Use IFSC Code HDFC0000128 for card payment through NEFT.
Can I pay HDFC credit card with debit card?
HDFC Credit Card Bill through A Debit Card (Offline) ATM funds transfer is the only payment option that allows HDFC Credit Card payment using a debit card. However, only HDFC debit cardholders can use the facility as the bank is currently not accepting other banks debit cards for bill payment through ATM.
Can I pay HDFC credit card bill through Google pay?
Can I pay HDFC credit card bill through Google pay? There is no special provision for credit bill payment on Google Pay application. However, credit card bills can be paid through UPI enabled e-wallets using QR code. You can check with the bank’s customer care team if they facilitate payment via UPI.
Can we transfer money from credit card?
How to transfer money from credit card? You need to use a mobile wallet to transfer funds from a credit card to your bank account. For such transfers, you can either use the mobile wallet app or their official website. Do note, direct transfer of funds from credit cards to bank account is not possible.
Is PayZapp only for HDFC customers?
PayZapp is the application from HDFC that deal in recharging, bill payment, money transfer, ticket Booking, and shopping. It works very well with all customer of any bank who have debit & credit card (Currently only Visa & master cards are supported).
How do I pay my credit card bill online banking?
Here’s how you can pay your Credit Card bill via NetBanking. NetBanking.
|Step1||Login to NetBanking using your NetBanking ID and Password|
|Step2||Go to the Credit Cards Tab, and click on the Transact option on the left|
|Step3||Choose your registered card|
|Step4||Select a payment option|
|Step5||Click confirm to complete payment|
What is HDFC bill pay?
With BillPay you can pay for Electricity, Gas, Mobile, Telephone, Insurance Credit Card and Mutual Fund under NetBanking. To check the complete list of billers, select your location.