- 1 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
- 2 How can I pay my credit card bill with another debit card?
- 3 Can I pay credit card with debit card?
- 4 How can I pay my credit card bill through mobile banking?
- 5 What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
- 6 How can I pay HDFC credit card bill immediately?
- 7 How do you pay with a debit card?
- 8 How do I pay my credit card bill at an ATM?
- 9 Can I transfer money from bank account to credit card?
- 10 Should I pay my bills with a credit card or debit card?
- 11 Is it better to pay by debit or credit card?
- 12 Can you pay phone bill with debit card?
- 13 How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
- 14 How do I pay my credit card bill online banking?
- 15 How can I pay my credit card bill online?
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
Use your non- HDFC bank’s net banking or mobile banking app to pay your HDFC credit card bill through the NEFT option.
- Log in to the net banking or the mobile banking account to your non- HDFC bank.
- Go to the funds transfer section and select NEFT as the payment option.
How can I pay my credit card bill with another debit card?
Paying Credit Card Bill Using Another Bank’s Debit Card Again, banks accept credit card payment only from selected bank’s net banking accounts. You can register for the bank’s net banking facility from which you would like to transfer funds to pay credit card bill of another bank.
Can I pay credit card with debit card?
No, you cannot pay a credit card with a debit card. But you can a pay a credit card with the bank account that a debit card is linked to, by doing an electronic transfer. That’s among the reasons why you can ‘t pay one credit card’s bill with another credit card, either.
How can I pay my credit card bill through mobile banking?
How To Pay Credit Card Bills Through IMPS
- The first step is to download the mobile application of your banking institution.
- Once you download the mobile application, you have to login to mobile banking using credentials.
- Click the ‘ Bank Account’ button.
- Click the ‘IMPS’ button and choose the ‘Merchant Payment ‘ button.
What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
HDFC credit card IFSC Code is a 11-digit alphanumeric key used for paying the outstanding credit card bill through online banking using National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT). This can be done by adding the credit card as a beneficiary. For example, the HDFC credit card IFSC code is HDFC0000128.
How can I pay HDFC credit card bill immediately?
Here’s how you can pay your Credit Card bill via NetBanking. NetBanking.
|Step1||Login to NetBanking using your NetBanking ID and Password|
|Step2||Go to the Credit Cards Tab, and click on the Transact option on the left|
|Step3||Choose your registered card|
|Step4||Select a payment option|
|Step5||Click confirm to complete payment|
How do you pay with a debit card?
You can use your debit card in most stores to pay for something. You just swipe the card and enter your PIN number on a key pad. Debit cards take money out of your checking account immediately. Debit cards let you get cash quickly.
How do I pay my credit card bill at an ATM?
Here are the steps:
- Visit the nearest ATM of the bank whose credit card you have.
- Insert your debit card.
- After you enter the pin, choose services, bill payment and choose credit card bill payment.
- Enter your 16-digit credit card number.
- You can now view the total bill and the minimum amount due.
Can I transfer money from bank account to credit card?
the only way to transfer money from a debit to a credit card is where you have a debt balance on your credit card (you owe them money ) and you use funds from your debit card’s linked bank account to submit a payment to the credit card.
Should I pay my bills with a credit card or debit card?
Be aware of any convenience fees you’ll incur by paying your bills with credit cards. It’s best to use credit only for products and services that won’t charge a fee, and using cash, debit or bank transfer for the rest. And, of course, use a credit card only if you know you can pay off the balance each month.
Is it better to pay by debit or credit card?
Credit cards offer better consumer protections against fraud compared with debit cards linked to a bank account. Newer debit cards offer more credit card –like protection, while many credit cards no longer charge annual fees.
Can you pay phone bill with debit card?
Yes, bill payments can be made with a prepaid debit card if there are sufficient funds loaded to the card.
How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
If you don’t have a bank account, you can find workarounds to pay your bills. Many places don’t want you to pay in cash, particularly by mail, so you need to find other solutions. The main options you have are check cashiers, money orders, and prepaid debit cards.
How do I pay my credit card bill online banking?
If you’re registered for Internet Banking you can pay your credit card online.
- Log in to the Internet Bank.
- Choose the account you want to pay from and select ‘Make a single payment ‘ or, if you want to arrange repeat payments to your card ‘Setup a regular payment ‘
How can I pay my credit card bill online?
If you want to pay your bill through your credit card’s online banking system, you can also link your bank account to your credit card account. This allows your credit card issuer to draw funds from your bank account in order to pay your bill. Linking your bank account also allows you to set up automatic payments.