- 1 Can we pay HDFC credit card bill through Google pay?
- 2 How do I pay HDFC credit card bill with Google pay?
- 3 How can I pay my HDFC credit card through UPI?
- 4 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from other bank?
- 5 What is UPI ID for HDFC credit card payment?
- 6 Can we transfer money from credit card to Google pay?
- 7 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through ATM?
- 8 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through mobile app?
- 9 Does Google pay charge for credit card?
- 10 What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
- 11 How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
- 12 Is UPI A Netbanking?
Can we pay HDFC credit card bill through Google pay?
Can I pay HDFC credit card bill through Google pay? There is no special provision for credit bill payment on Google Pay application. However, credit card bills can be paid through UPI enabled e-wallets using QR code. You can check with the bank’s customer care team if they facilitate payment via UPI.
How do I pay HDFC credit card bill with Google pay?
Following are the procedures to pay your credit card bill through Google Pay app.
- open the Google Pay App.
- Go to ‘New’
- Click on ‘UPI ID or QR’ icon.
- You can either use UP ID option or Scan QR Code Option.
- Enter your credit card number and verify it.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay.
- Make the payment.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card through UPI?
HDFC credit card bill payment through the BHIM/ UPI app
- Login to the HDFC Bank Mobile Banking App.
- Click on Account > BHIM / UPI > Pay.
- You can select to pay via BHIM / UPI ID of your credit card or your credit card account number & its IFSC.
- Then enter the amount to be paid and the description.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from other bank?
Enter your HDFC Bank Credit Card number and Payment amount. Select your net banker from drop-down and click on PAY. You will be securely redirected to the bank payment interface of your chosen net banking option. Confirm your payment amount to HDFC Bank Credit Card.
What is UPI ID for HDFC credit card payment?
For HDFC Bank Customers Create an UPI ID. E.g. your Mobile no as your UPI ID like [email protected] Select HDFC Bank account number to be linked to UPI ID.
Can we transfer money from credit card to Google pay?
Open Google Pay on your mobile device and log in with your PIN. Go to your profile section and click on ‘Add Debit/ Credit Card ‘ Enter the card number, expiration date, CVV, as well as the cardholder’s name and billing address. Google Pay will now check with your bank to verify the details. 2
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through ATM?
Steps To Pay HDFC Credit Card Bill through A Debit Card (Offline)
- Visit any one of the HDFC ATM kiosks.
- Insert your HDFC debit card and enter the PIN.
- Select your preferred language.
- From the menu, select ‘Services’
- Choose ‘ Bill Payment > Credit Card bill payment ‘
- Enter your HDFC credit card details.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through mobile app?
Credit Card Bill Payment
- Login to the New MobileBanking App.
- Enter Customer ID/Password details or Login via Quick Access Pin.
- Go to Pay Section >> Cards.
- Choose your registered card.
- Select ” Pay ” option.
- Select the type of amount (Minimum/Total/Other)
- Click confirm to complete payment.
Does Google pay charge for credit card?
While there is no charge to send money to family and friends or buying with a debit card, Google Pay will charge 2.9 percent if you use a credit card.
What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
HDFC credit card IFSC Code is a 11-digit alphanumeric key used for paying the outstanding credit card bill through online banking using National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT). This can be done by adding the credit card as a beneficiary. For example, the HDFC credit card IFSC code is HDFC0000128.
How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
Pay Your Credit Card Bill From Another Bank
- Step 1 – Go to Credit Card Issuer’s Bill Desk. Almost every major bank has an online portal to make a credit card bill payment from another bank’s savings account.
- Step 2 – Fill all Required Details.
- Step 3 – Your Credit Card is Almost Paid!
Is UPI A Netbanking?
“Unified Payment Interface” ( UPI ) enables all bank account holders to send and receive money from their smartphones without the need to enter bank account information or net banking userid/ password.