- 1 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from SBI credit card?
- 2 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through another credit card?
- 3 Can I pay my credit card bill with another credit card?
- 4 How can I pay my credit card bill with SBI credit card?
- 5 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill automatically?
- 6 What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
- 7 How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
- 8 How can I pay my other bank credit card bill?
- 9 How do I make credit card payments?
- 10 Can I pay credit card bill by Google pay?
- 11 How can I transfer my SBI credit card balance to another credit card?
- 12 How can I pay my rent with SBI credit card?
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from SBI credit card?
You cannot pay your HDFC credit card bill through your SBI credit card as it can be paid only through a bank account or through internet banking.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through another credit card?
Credit Card Bill Payment
- Login to the New MobileBanking App.
- Enter Customer ID/Password details or Login via Quick Access Pin.
- Go to Pay Section >> Cards.
- Choose your registered card.
- Select ” Pay ” option.
- Select the type of amount (Minimum/Total/ Other )
- Click confirm to complete payment.
Can I pay my credit card bill with another credit card?
Key takeaways. When you’re transferring a balance, you can use one credit card to pay off another. You can ‘t pay direct monthly payments for one card with another card. It’s possible to take out a cash advance on one credit card to pay off another, but it’s not a good idea.
How can I pay my credit card bill with SBI credit card?
How to pay using Paynet- Pay Online
- Step 1: Log in to sbicard.com using your SBI Card online user ID and password.
- Step 2: Click on ‘ Pay now’ on the Dashboard page.
- Step 3: Select the amount you wish to make the payment.
- Step 4: Select the mode of payment and the Bank name from the drop down menu.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill automatically?
Using Autopay Option To Pay HDFC Credit Card Bill
- Log in to your net banking account.
- Visit the cards section and there you would see your registered credit cards.
- Now on the left side of the screen, under Credit cards, click on ‘Request’ and then ‘Autopay Register’.
- Next, you would be prompted to select the details.
What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
HDFC credit card IFSC Code is a 11-digit alphanumeric key used for paying the outstanding credit card bill through online banking using National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT). This can be done by adding the credit card as a beneficiary. For example, the HDFC credit card IFSC code is HDFC0000128.
How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) You can pay your credit card bill from any other bank account by using the NEFT facility. The instructions may vary slightly in different banks, but, in most cases you need to add your credit card number as the payee account number to make the payment through NEFT.
How can I pay my other bank credit card bill?
Pay Credit Card Bill Online Through NEFT
- NEFT funds transfer is another online facility that allows you to make credit card bill payment using any net banking account.
- Through NEFT, you can pay credit card bills of a bank using any other bank’s internet banking account.
How do I make credit card payments?
How do you pay a credit card bill? To pay your credit card bill, you can either set up autopay or send in a check to your card issuer. With autopay, you set up online payments from your checking account or savings account so that your bill will automatically get paid on the due date each month.
Can I pay credit card bill by Google pay?
Google Pay in a payment app that allows you to pay your credit card bills via debit card, BHIM UPI, etc. Open the Google Pay app installed on your mobile phone. Enter your bill amount to make the credit card payment through Google Pay. Submit the details to make Credit Card payment.
How can I transfer my SBI credit card balance to another credit card?
- Log on to your SBI Card online account.
- SMS BT to 56767.
- Call up our SBI Card helpline at 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) / 1860 180 1290 (from BSNL/MTNL lines)
- Alternatively, you can Login to Chatbot ILA, ask query for booking Balance Transfer and follow the guided steps.
How can I pay my rent with SBI credit card?
- How it works. You need to register for RentPay at the RedGiraffe website, fill in your and your landlord’s details and upload the rent agreement.
- How much it costs. RentPay charges you a transaction fee of 0.39% plus taxes—a minimum Rs 39 per transaction payable for all the banks except SBI Card.
- Additional benefits.