- 1 Can I pay LIC premium by credit card?
- 2 How can I pay LIC by credit card?
- 3 Which credit card is best for LIC payment?
- 4 Why can’t I pay my life insurance with a credit card?
- 5 What are the charges for paying LIC premium by credit card?
- 6 Is there any charges for LIC premium online?
- 7 Can I pay LIC premium for others?
- 8 How can I check my LIC maturity amount?
- 9 What if I pay LIC premium late?
- 10 Can I apply lic credit card online?
- 11 How can I block my lic credit card?
- 12 How can I get LIC visiting card?
- 13 Do I get money back if I cancel my life insurance?
- 14 What age does life insurance stop paying out?
- 15 What happens to life insurance if you stop paying?
Can I pay LIC premium by credit card?
The LIC premium payment can be done using a debit or credit card.
How can I pay LIC by credit card?
Here is how you can pay your LIC premiums using your credit card: Step 1: Log in to LIC’s website: visit www.licindia.in. To make the payment you have to make sure your policy(s) is enrolled with the insurer. Once it is done, click on the link ‘ Pay Premium Online’ to see the list of policies where the premium is due.
Which credit card is best for LIC payment?
Best Credit Cards for Insurance Premium Payments in India 2021
|Best Credit Cards for Insurance Premium Payments|
|Top Pick||SC Ultimate|
|Secured||BOB Financial Prime|
|High Income||YES Prosperity Cashback Plus|
|YES Prosperity Cashback|
Why can’t I pay my life insurance with a credit card?
Life insurance companies do not allow monthly payments on a credit card. Most payments must be done via electronic funds transfer from your bank account.
What are the charges for paying LIC premium by credit card?
LIC policy premium payment: Now, pay through credit cards at no extra charges. To promote digital transactions, Life Insurance Corporation or LIC has waived off the convenience fee on all payments, including payment through credit cards, to the national insurer, effective December 1.
Is there any charges for LIC premium online?
You can pay the premium to the agent for life insurance and ULIP policies but not for health insurance policies. There is no service charge or fee levied for the usage of this service. 5
Can I pay LIC premium for others?
Can I pay someone else’s LIC premium? A customer can pay someone else’s premium. However, to do so the customer will have to add the policy number and the premium amount of the person whose LIC premium they wish to pay.
How can I check my LIC maturity amount?
How to Check LIC Policy Details Online?
- Step 1: Go to the official LIC website, fill in your credentials like username and password.
- Step 2: Login to your account and select the option ‘View Enrolled Policies’.
- Step 3: You will be directed to a page where you can see all the listed enrolled policies.
What if I pay LIC premium late?
For instance, LIC charges 9.5 per cent per annum as late fee penalty on premium dues. HDFC Life, too, charges 9.5 per cent per annum as interest on premium outstanding. At the time of revival, policyholders will have to pay total premiums due plus the penalty (interest) amount to reinstate the policy benefits.
Can I apply lic credit card online?
You can avail a world of premium and unmatched benefits with the credit cards offered by LIC. Top credit cards offered by LIC.
|Credit card variant||Joining fee|
|LIC Signature Credit Card||NIL|
|LIC Gold EMV Cards||NIL|
|LIC Platinum EMV Cards||NIL|
How can I block my lic credit card?
If you lose your LIC credit card, you should get the card hotlisted. This can be done by calling LIC customer care-1800-22-6606.
How can I get LIC visiting card?
Design LIC Agent Visiting Card Online
- Comment your name, contact details.
- Select design.
- Get visiting card.
Do I get money back if I cancel my life insurance?
Do I get my money back if I cancel my life insurance policy? You don’t get money back after canceling term life insurance unless you cancel during the free look period or mid-billing cycle. You may receive some money from your cash value if you cancel a whole life policy, but any gains are taxed as income.
What age does life insurance stop paying out?
Most modern term life insurance policies do not expire until you reach age 95. Even though you may have a 10-year term life policy, your coverage will not end after 10 years.
What happens to life insurance if you stop paying?
If you stop making payments on term life insurance, the policy will lapse and end after the grace period. If your payments stop on cash value life insurance, the insurer will generally use any cash value in the policy to cover the premiums. Once the cash value is exhausted, the policy will end.