- 1 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
- 2 How can I know my HDFC credit card bill?
- 3 Can I pay HDFC credit card bill by cash?
- 4 How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
- 5 How can I pay HDFC credit card bill immediately?
- 6 What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
- 7 What is the limit of HDFC credit card?
- 8 What is the grace period for HDFC credit card payment?
- 9 How can I pay my credit card bill?
- 10 What is the charge for withdrawing cash on a HDFC credit card?
- 11 What happens if we dont pay HDFC credit card bill?
- 12 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through ATM?
- 13 What is the best credit card payment app?
- 14 Can we transfer money from credit card?
- 15 How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
Use your non- HDFC bank’s net banking or mobile banking app to pay your HDFC credit card bill through the NEFT option.
- Log in to the net banking or the mobile banking account to your non- HDFC bank.
- Go to the funds transfer section and select NEFT as the payment option.
How can I know my HDFC credit card bill?
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance By Sending An Sms
- To check credit card balance – SMS CCBAL Last four digits of credit card number to 5676712.
- To check available credit limit – SMS CCACL Last four digits of credit card number to 5676712.
Can I pay HDFC credit card bill by cash?
You can choose to pay via your HDFC Bank Account using Netbanking, Phonebanking, mobile app, mobile site, ATM, cash or cheque. You can even pay your HDFC Bank Credit Card bill using a non- HDFC Bank Account.
How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) You can pay your credit card bill from any other bank account by using the NEFT facility. The instructions may vary slightly in different banks, but, in most cases you need to add your credit card number as the payee account number to make the payment through NEFT.
How can I pay HDFC credit card bill immediately?
Here’s how you can pay your Credit Card bill via NetBanking. NetBanking.
|Step1||Login to NetBanking using your NetBanking ID and Password|
|Step2||Go to the Credit Cards Tab, and click on the Transact option on the left|
|Step3||Choose your registered card|
|Step4||Select a payment option|
|Step5||Click confirm to complete payment|
What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
HDFC credit card IFSC Code is a 11-digit alphanumeric key used for paying the outstanding credit card bill through online banking using National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT). This can be done by adding the credit card as a beneficiary. For example, the HDFC credit card IFSC code is HDFC0000128.
What is the limit of HDFC credit card?
HDFC card available credit limit is the credit limit on the specified date. For instance, if the available credit limit against your HDFC card is ₹ 1 Lakh, and you have spent ₹ 60,000, then the HDFC card available credit limit is ₹ 40,000.
What is the grace period for HDFC credit card payment?
For instance, HDFC Bank offers interest-free credit period of 20 to 50 days. So, for a HDFC credit card with a grace period of up to 50 days, if the statement date is 5th of every month, the payment due date would be 25th of the same month.
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Listed below are various options through which you can pay your credit card bill online.
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
What is the charge for withdrawing cash on a HDFC credit card?
HDFC Cash Withdrawal Fees and Charges
|Description of Charges||HDFC Credit Card Cash Advance|
|Interest Free Period||NIL|
|Cash advance fee||2.5% of cash withdrawn or Rs.500 (whichever is higher)|
|Minimum repayment amount||5% on the outstanding or minimum Rs.200|
|Cash advance limit||40% of credit limit|
What happens if we dont pay HDFC credit card bill?
If you fail to pay even the minimum amount due on your HDFC credit card, you will be charged a late payment fee that would be added to your next statement. The bank may also inform CIBIL about the non- payment of your credit card debt and hence your CIBIL score would drop.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through ATM?
- To make the credit card bill payment, walk into a HDFC Bank ATM and insert your HDFC Bank debit card and enter the PIN.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Then select ‘Services’ from the menu.
- Choose ‘ Bill Payment > Credit Card bill payment ‘
- Enter your HDFC Bank credit card details – 16-digit card number.
What is the best credit card payment app?
Top 5 Best Credit Card Bill Payment Apps in India
- Cred App. Only app that gives rewards.
- Amazon App. Amazon also launched credit card bill pay section.
- Phonepe App. Phonepe launched credit card bill pay section.
- Mobikwik App.
- Paytm App.
Can we transfer money from credit card?
How to transfer money from credit card? You need to use a mobile wallet to transfer funds from a credit card to your bank account. For such transfers, you can either use the mobile wallet app or their official website. Do note, direct transfer of funds from credit cards to bank account is not possible.
How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
If you don’t have a bank account, you can find workarounds to pay your bills. Many places don’t want you to pay in cash, particularly by mail, so you need to find other solutions. The main options you have are check cashiers, money orders, and prepaid debit cards.