- 1 How can I get Vodafone Chota credit?
- 2 How can I take 10r loan in Vodafone?
- 3 How can I use Vodafone balance?
- 4 How do I surrender my Vodafone prepaid?
- 5 How can I know Vodafone net balance?
- 6 What is the number for credit on Vodafone?
- 7 How can I get free data on Vodafone?
- 8 How can I get internet loan?
- 9 How do I get Vodafone emergency data?
- 10 What is the minimum recharge for Vodafone?
- 11 Can I transfer mobile balance to bank account?
- 12 How can I recharge my Vodafone number from main balance?
- 13 How do I write a letter to close my Vodafone mobile number?
- 14 How do I close my Vodafone account?
- 15 How do I end my mobile number?
How can I get Vodafone Chota credit?
With this unique service, the customers can send SMS ‘CC’ to 144 to know the eligibility for Chota Credit. If a customer is eligible then he/she can get a ‘talk time’ of Rs 5 or Rs 10. After confirming eligibility, the customer needs to send SMS ‘ Credit ‘ to 144 for getting the credit amount in their mobile account.
How can I take 10r loan in Vodafone?
Just SMS CREDIT to 144 and you will get your job done. Phone Call: You can also get Vodafone Emergency Talktime Credit through one phone call to a predefined number. Just call at the number made entirely for talktime credit (i.e. 1241) and you will be instantly credited with Rs 10 emergency talktime.
How can I use Vodafone balance?
How can I do a recharge using my available balance?
- You can dial *199# and select the relevant option to activate a data pack or any other bonus card from your available balance.
- You can also download the Vi™ Appand choose the relevant pack >> Pay by balance.
How do I surrender my Vodafone prepaid?
- You can request for deactivation by calling on customer care that is 141 or 198.
- They will ask for your verification details.
- It will be a temporary deactivation.
- For complete deactivation you will have to visit your nearest Vodafone store along with your verification details.
- Clear your Billed & Unbilled amount.
How can I know Vodafone net balance?
2) Also, you can dial *199# and choose the relevant option to check your data balance.!!
What is the number for credit on Vodafone?
Call 2345 free from your Vodafone Pay as you go phone to hear your remaining balance. If you don’t have your mobile with you, call the Pay as you go credit line on 03333 048048 from any other UK mobile or landline (standard call charges apply)
How can I get free data on Vodafone?
How to Avail Vodafone Free Data offer?
- Recharge your Vodafone with a recharge plan.
- Dial *999# or Open My Vodafone app.
- Choose free data option.
- Up to 10GB Free data will be credited to your account.
How can I get internet loan?
How to take internet loan in Idea?
- Dial *150*06# (It will give 25MB 2G internet loan in Idea and Rs 6 rupees will be charged.)
- Dial *150*333# (It will give 35MB 3G data loan in Idea mobile and 11 rupees will be deduct from your main balance when you recharge.)
- Follow instructions and reply with your appropriate choice.
How do I get Vodafone emergency data?
Send an SMS ‘ICREDIT’ to 144 (toll-free) You can take Vodafone data loan with the help of ussd service. You can dial ussd code to take internet loan in Vodafone.
What is the minimum recharge for Vodafone?
The minimum monthly recharge for Vodafone is priced at Rs 20 that offers full talktime worth Rs 20 and 28 days validity.
Can I transfer mobile balance to bank account?
Mobile commerce platform Paytm on Thursday introduced the Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) on its platform, which means Paytm users can now use their mobile wallets to transfer money into any bank accounts. The balance in the Paytm wallet must be a minimum of Rs. 2,000 and the transaction amount must exceed Rs 1,000.
How can I recharge my Vodafone number from main balance?
Vodafone to Vodafone Balance Transfer Code Vodafone balance transfer service allows users to share their account balance to another Vodafone prepaid customer number. Just dial the code *131*<Amount>*<Nubmer># in the given format to transfer your Vodafone prepaid balance.
How do I write a letter to close my Vodafone mobile number?
Dear Sir, I have been using the above mobile number since long time. However, now I would like to close the subject mobile number since I am switching to a different operator/career. Therefore, kindly close this SIM Card as early as possible.
How do I close my Vodafone account?
You can do this by calling us free on 191 from your Vodafone mobile, 033 330 40191 from any other line (standard rates apply) or by printing our cancellation form and sending it to Vodafone Limited, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN.
How do I end my mobile number?
To cancel the port request, SMS ‘ CANCEL ‘ (which shall be case-insensitive, i.e. it can be ‘ cancel ‘ or ‘ Cancel ‘ etc.), followed by a space and the ten-digit mobile number, whose porting request is sought to be cancelled.