- 1 Can you have Apple ID without credit card?
- 2 How do I skip a credit card on Apple ID?
- 3 How do I bypass the payment method on my Iphone?
- 4 Why can’t I use Apple ID as a payment method?
- 5 How can I make a free Apple ID without a credit card?
- 6 Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
- 7 How do I change my payment method to none?
- 8 Does an Apple ID cost money?
- 9 Why does Apple need my credit card for free apps?
- 10 What do I do if I don’t have Apple pay on my phone?
- 11 Why can’t I download free apps on my iPhone without a credit card?
- 12 How can I download stuff to my iPhone without a credit card?
- 13 How do I change my payment method?
- 14 How do I spend my Apple ID balance?
- 15 How do I refund an Apple ID balance?
Can you have Apple ID without credit card?
The short answer is no. Apple does not require credit card information to create an Apple ID. Free content can be downloaded without a billing method.
How do I skip a credit card on Apple ID?
In iOS and iPadOS:
- If you have an existing Apple ID account you don’t want to use, log out: go to Settings > account name > Media & Purchases and tap Sign Out.
- Launch the App Store.
- Find an app you can download at no cost.
- The App Store prompts you for an Apple ID.
- When prompted for a payment method, select None.
How do I bypass the payment method on my Iphone?
- In the Account Settings section, tap on “ Payment Information”
- Under ‘ Payment Method ‘, choose “None”
- If you can’t choose none or none does not exist.
- Alternative change payment method.
- Tap on “Done” when finished adjusting your settings.
Why can’t I use Apple ID as a payment method?
Try updating to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS or macOS. If you have subscriptions, have an unpaid balance, or share purchases with your Family Sharing group, you can’t remove all payment information. Get help if you want to use no payment method with your Apple ID.
How can I make a free Apple ID without a credit card?
Create an Apple ID without a payment method or credit card on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- Open the App Store app.
- Search for a free app and tap Get.
- When asked to sign in with an Apple ID, tap Create New Apple ID Choose the option create new Apple ID.
- Choose None when asked for payment method.
Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
Starting today, you can change your Apple ID from a third-party email service such as Gmail or Yahoo to an Apple domain… The company explains that if your Apple ID is currently associated with a Gmail or Yahoo email address, you can now switch to [email protected], @me.com, or @ mac.com account.
How do I change my payment method to none?
Open Settings app on your iOS device → [your name] → Payment & Shipping → Payment Method. Now, edit your payment details. To remove your payment method or change to a different payment method, head over to the bottom of the Payment Details screen and tap Change Payment Method.
Does an Apple ID cost money?
Question: Q: Apple ID costs $ Apparently apple ID costs $1.
Why does Apple need my credit card for free apps?
You want to purchase a free app but still your device; iPhone, iPad or Mac; is asking you to update your credit card info. You may ask yourself, if it is a free app, why does Apple need your credit card details? Because since it is free, you are not supposed to pay anything.
What do I do if I don’t have Apple pay on my phone?
If you don’t want to sign up for Apple Pay when you ‘re setting up a new device, just tap Set up Later in Settings when you get to that screen in the setup process.
Why can’t I download free apps on my iPhone without a credit card?
In order to download free iOS apps without having payment information on file with Apple, you will need to create a new iTunes account. For more information about this, please see http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2534 which describes the process for setting up a new account without payment information.
How can I download stuff to my iPhone without a credit card?
You can skip the credit card requirement if you go into the App Store first and select a free app to download before you create an account. You can set up an Apple ID on the computer through the iTunes program or with the App Store app on an iOS device.
How do I change my payment method?
Edit a payment method
- Open the Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions Payment methods More. Payment settings.
- If asked, sign in to Google Pay.
- Under the payment method you want to remove, tap Edit.
- Make your changes.
- Tap Update.
How do I spend my Apple ID balance?
What you can buy with your Apple ID balance
- Buy apps, games, or in-app purchases from the App Store.
- Buy music, movies, and more from the iTunes Store, Apple TV app, or Apple Books.
- Pay for subscriptions like Apple Music, Apple Arcade, and Apple TV+.
- Pay for iCloud storage.
How do I refund an Apple ID balance?
How to request a refund
- Go to reportaproblem. apple.com.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- If you see the ‘Report’ or ‘Report a Problem’ button next to the item that you want to request a refund for, click it.
- Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.