- 1 How can I activate my Axis Bank credit card first time?
- 2 How can I use Axis credit card?
- 3 How do I activate my credit card online?
- 4 What is the minimum salary for Axis Bank Credit Card?
- 5 How do you activate credit card?
- 6 What is the billing cycle of Axis Bank Credit Card?
- 7 What is the limit of Axis Bank Credit Card?
- 8 Can I withdraw money from Axis credit card?
- 9 Can I transfer money from Axis credit card?
- 10 How can I activate my credit card without calling?
- 11 How do I know if my credit card is active or not?
- 12 How do I use my new credit card?
- 13 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 14 How can I get a credit card with 15000 salary?
- 15 What is minimum salary required for credit card?
How can I activate my Axis Bank credit card first time?
Step 1: Getting the PIN Activation Passcode
- Call Axis Bank Customer Care at 1860 419 5555 & 1860 500 5555.
- Navigate to Credit Cards → Generate a PIN for Credit Card → Generate an Activation Passcode.
- Validate your Credit Card Number, Expiry date, DOB & Registered Mobile Number.
How can I use Axis credit card?
All you have to do is:
- Log on to Axis Bank Internet Banking.
- Go to Credit Card section.
- Select the Credit Card for which payment needs to be done.
- Click on “Pay Now”
- Select the Account to be debited.
- Enter Amount you wish to pay/li>
- Click on Proceed to make the payment.
How do I activate my credit card online?
Activate your credit card online To do so, you can log in to your account through net banking. Fill in your customer ID and password to log into your account. Click on the credit cards tab and choose the credit card PIN generation option. Once you do that, the bank will generate the pin for your card.
What is the minimum salary for Axis Bank Credit Card?
Applicant must be age of above 18 Years for Add on Cards. The Minimum income salary for this card is Rs. 6 Lakhs p.a.
How do you activate credit card?
Many issuers also allow cardholders to activate cards via an app on their smartphones. First, download the app from Google Play (for Android ) or the App Store (for iPhone). Use your phone’s camera to scan your card when the app prompts you. Enter any other information the app asks for and you’re done.
What is the billing cycle of Axis Bank Credit Card?
Assume that you have paid all previous dues in full, and do not have any amount outstanding in your Credit Card Account, and your monthly statement is generated on the 20th of every month.
What is the limit of Axis Bank Credit Card?
Axis Bank card available credit limit is the credit limit on the specified date. For instance, if the available credit limit against your Axis Bank card is ₹ 1 Lakh, and you have spent ₹ 60,000, then the Axis Bank card available credit limit is ₹ 40,000.
Can I withdraw money from Axis credit card?
Axis Credit Card Cash Withdrawal Charges – Overview Axis Bank offers the ease of withdrawing cash from an ATM, to cater to an emergency, using your credit card. You can only withdraw within the limit set by the bank. This cash withdrawal fee is added to your credit card statement the following month.
Can I transfer money from Axis credit card?
About this Services. Axis Bank offers you Visa enabled services to conveniently pay bills of a Visa Credit Card issued by any bank, or transfer money to a beneficiary’s bank account using the Visa Debit Card number.
How can I activate my credit card without calling?
How to Activate a Credit Card without Calling a Toll-Free Number?
- Go to the Card Activation Website.
- Enter All the Required Card Information.
- Signing the Card.
- Check If It Is Possible To Activate the Card via a Mobile App.
- Open the App and Register Your Card.
- Sign the Card.
How do I know if my credit card is active or not?
Call Customer Service The simplest way to clear up any question about whether your credit card is still active is to call the issuer and ask. Call the number on the back of your card to inquire about the status of your account. If inactive, customer service can likely reactivate.
How do I use my new credit card?
After you get a credit card, follow these important steps to get the most from your new card.
- Understand the Terms and Fees.
- Activate Your New Card.
- Keep Your New Card in a Safe Place.
- Learn About the Rewards.
- Sign Up for an Online Banking Account.
- Consider Setting Up Autopay.
- Use Your Card Responsibly.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
How can I get a credit card with 15000 salary?
Banks do provide credit cards for low salaried (Rs 8,000- Rs 15,000 ) depending on the annual income. Eligibility on the card will be 3 times of the monthly salary.
What is minimum salary required for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|Citibank||23 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
|ICICI Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 15,001 per month|