- 1 How do you use electronic credit ledger?
- 2 Can we claim refund of electronic credit ledger?
- 3 What is electronic ledger?
- 4 How do I get electronic credit ledger in GST?
- 5 What is the difference between electronic cash ledger and electronic credit ledger?
- 6 How do I add money to my electronic cash ledger?
- 7 What gets debited to the electronic credit ledger Mcq?
- 8 What is refund in GST?
- 9 How many types of electronic ledgers are there?
- 10 How many types of ledger are there in GST?
- 11 Is electronic cash ledger account real account?
How do you use electronic credit ledger?
Credit in Electronic Cash Ledger can be used only for payment of tax. This means that the balance of Electronic Credit Ledger cannot be utilised for payment of interest, penalty or late fees. Interest and Penalty can be paid only through actual cash payment.
Can we claim refund of electronic credit ledger?
No, the amount may continue to remain in the Electronic Credit Ledger and can be utilised for any future liability. Refund can only be claimed if ITC has been accumulated due to export of goods and/or services and/or due to rate of tax on outward supplies being lower than inward supplies.
What is electronic ledger?
Electronic Cash Ledger is a cash ledger that contains deposits that a taxpayer has made and any GST payments made through cash. The cash ledger segregates the information head wise such as IGST, CGST, SGST/UTGST, and CESS. The Electronic Cash Ledger is maintained on the GST Portal.
How do I get electronic credit ledger in GST?
Navigate to Services > Ledgers > Electronic Cash Ledger > File GST PMT-09 For Transfer of Amount option to file Form GST PMT-09.
What is the difference between electronic cash ledger and electronic credit ledger?
The electronic cash ledger reflects the cash available to settle the tax liability. Whereas, the Electronic liability ledger showcases the amount of tax payable by the taxpayer. Finally, the electronic credit ledger displays the input tax credit balance available to the registered taxpayer.
How do I add money to my electronic cash ledger?
The deposit can be made using any of the following methods:
- Internet banking through authorised banks.
- Debit or credit card through authorised banks.
- National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT)
- Real-Time Gross Settlement (RTGS)
- Counter payment through authorised banks for a deposit up to Rs.
What gets debited to the electronic credit ledger Mcq?
What gets debited to the electronic credit ledger
- A. matched input tax credit.
- provisionally input tax creidt.
- unmatched input tax creidt.
- all of them.
What is refund in GST?
The concept of refund under GST relates to any amount returned by the government that was: paid by the registered taxpayer either in excess or. was not liable to be taxed.
How many types of electronic ledgers are there?
Now, there are three types of electronic ledgers that you can access. These include (i) Electronic Liability Ledger; (ii) Electronic Cash Ledger and (iii) Electronic Credit Ledger. So, the electronic liability ledger reflects the amount of tax that you have to pay to the government.
How many types of ledger are there in GST?
The GSTN maintains three different types of ledgers for tracking the payments, credits and liabilities of a person registered under GST.
Is electronic cash ledger account real account?
Electronic Cash Ledger is an account of the taxpayer maintained by GST system reflecting the cash deposits in recognized Banks and payments of taxes and other dues made by the taxpayer.