- 1 How can I remove SmartPay from HDFC credit card?
- 2 How can I check my HDFC credit card SmartPay?
- 3 What happens if you don’t pay your SmartPay phone?
- 4 How can I cancel HDFC credit card autopay?
- 5 Is SmartPay safe?
- 6 How do I stop automatic payments on my credit card?
- 7 How does HDFC SmartPay work?
- 8 How can I get free HDFC credit card?
- 9 How can I pay my credit card bill?
- 10 Does SmartPay go on your credit?
- 11 Can SmartPay shut my phone off?
- 12 What phone companies use SmartPay?
- 13 What is auto pay in HDFC credit card?
- 14 How can I close my HDFC credit card online?
- 15 How can I pay my credit card automatically?
How can I remove SmartPay from HDFC credit card?
Remove Credit Card Autopay option through HDFC Netbanking Follow the simple steps to stop your Smartpay service. Click on “ Smartpay ” under the transact tab and then click on View Billers option from the menu bar on the left. Your SmartPay service will be deactivated.
How can I check my HDFC credit card SmartPay?
- Login to NetBanking.
- Go to Cards, Transact & SmartPay tab.
- Click “Add biller” & select bill category.
- Enter details & enable SmartPay.
What happens if you don’t pay your SmartPay phone?
When a scheduled payment fails, our system will make further attempts to collect the payment, either in full or partial amounts until your lease payments Can I use a credit card to make my monthly payments for SmartPay? Yes, you can use a credit card to make your payments.
How can I cancel HDFC credit card autopay?
How to Deactivate HDFC Credit Card Auto Debit Facility
- Step 1: Log on to your HDFC internet banking.
- Step 2: Find the ‘Bill Pay and Recharge’ button and click.
- Step 3: Click the ‘Continue’ button.
- Step 4: Click the ‘Standing Instruction’ button.
- Step 5: Click the ‘View/Stop Scheduled Bills’ button.
Is SmartPay safe?
Is my personal information secure with SmartPay? Yes. We value your privacy and use bank-level security when storing your information.
How do I stop automatic payments on my credit card?
To stop the next scheduled payment, give your bank the stop payment order at least three business days before the payment is scheduled. You can give the order in person, over the phone or in writing. To stop future payments, you might have to send your bank the stop payment order in writing.
How does HDFC SmartPay work?
SmartPay is a customer friendly feature that allows you to automatically make all your utility bill payments through your HDFC Bank Credit Card. Once SmartPay is activated, our Cards Division will make payments on your behalf to the utility companies before the due date and debit the amount to your Credit Card.
How can I get free HDFC credit card?
If you are a credit -worthy customer, the bank may offer you a lifetime free Credit Card, which means no joining or annual fees.
|Personal loan||Fixed deposit||Credit Card|
|Savings Account||Car Loan||EasyEMI|
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Methods to Pay Credit Card Payment Online
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
Does SmartPay go on your credit?
Yes. We use alternative credit reporting agencies to verify your personal and financial information. As with any credit application, it’s important to be as accurate as possible when completing the SmartPay application. This type of verification may appear as an inquiry on your credit report.
Can SmartPay shut my phone off?
If you try to use more energy than you’ve paid for, your power will shut off automatically – just like a car running out of gas. SmartPay cannot be used with the Average Payment Plan, monthly automatic payments, or scheduled donations to agencies.
What phone companies use SmartPay?
Popular phone carriers that use SmartPay leasing include:
- Total Wireless.
- Boost Mobile.
- Simple Mobile.
- Straight Talk.
- Page Plus.
What is auto pay in HDFC credit card?
Using Autopay Option To Pay HDFC Credit Card Bill You can use the Autopay option and set a standing instruction for the auto debit of the credit card outstanding from your HDFC savings account. This way, you can easily pay the total or the minimum amount due on your card every month.
How can I close my HDFC credit card online?
How can I close my HDFC credit card online?
- Login to your HDFC Bank net banking account.
- Click on the tab of Credit Cards and the left-hand side, click on the option of Credit Card Hotlisting.
- Select the Credit Card number to hotlist.
- Add a reason for hotlisting of the credit card.
How can I pay my credit card automatically?
1) Through Your Credit Card Issuer: You can set up an auto -debit facility through your credit card issuer. To enable the auto -debit facility, you would need to download the NACH (National Automated Clearing House) form, fill in all the details and submit the same to your card issuer along with a cancelled cheque leaf.