- 1 Which type of SBI credit card is best Quora?
- 2 Which SBI credit card is best for middle class?
- 3 Which SBI credit card is best for salaried employees Quora?
- 4 Which SBI credit card should I take?
- 5 Is it good to have SBI credit card?
- 6 What is the SBI credit card limit?
- 7 Can I close my SBI credit card online?
- 8 Is SBI Elite card worth it?
- 9 Which credit card is best SBI or HDFC?
- 10 Which SBI credit card is best for salaried employees?
- 11 Which is better SBI prime or SBI elite?
- 12 Is it good to take SBI credit card Quora?
- 13 What are the disadvantages of credit card?
- 14 What is interest rate of SBI credit card?
- 15 How can I know my SBI credit card limit?
Which type of SBI credit card is best Quora?
- SimplySAVE SBI Card: Best for earning and redeeming rewards.
- SimplyCLICK SBI Card: Best for online shoppers.
- SBI Card PRIME: Best for everyday expenses.
- IRCTC SBI Platinum Card: Best for people who travel through IRCTC.
- Air India SBI Platinum Card: Best for frequent flyers.
- Yatra SBI Card: Best for frequent Yatra users.
Which SBI credit card is best for middle class?
10 Best SBI Credit Cards for 2021
|SBI Credit Card||Annual Fee||Best Suited For|
|Air India SBI Platinum Credit Card||Rs. 1,499||Travel|
|SBI StyleUp Contactless Card||Rs. 499||Shopping|
|Yatra SBI Card||Rs. 499||Travel|
|Club Vistara SBI Card PRIME||Rs. 2,999||Travel & Rewards|
Which SBI credit card is best for salaried employees Quora?
- Yes, the SBI Unnati card is good basic credit card for salaried employee.
- Key features and benefits:
- Some other SBI cards that offer better rewards at the same annual fee are:
- SBI SimplySAVE credit card.
- Annual Fees: Rs. 499.
- Reward rate: 2.50%
- The best usage categ.
Which SBI credit card should I take?
You can choose from among these 16 cards
- Apollo SBI Card. Learn moreApply Now.
- Air India SBI Platinum Card. Learn moreApply Now.
- Air India SBI Signature Card. Learn moreApply Now.
- BPCL SBI Card. Learn moreApply Now.
- SBI Card ELITE. Learn moreApply Now.
- SBI Card PRIME. Learn moreApply Now.
- SimplySAVE SBI Card.
- SimplyCLICK SBI Card.
Is it good to have SBI credit card?
Even though some SBI Credit Cards may have joining fees, they give the best of Rewards and offers to customers. You could gather as many as 10 points for every Rs. 100 spent. If you are an online shopping addict, then SBI has the Simply Click Card with great offers from exclusive partners.
What is the SBI credit card limit?
SBI card available credit limit is the credit limit on the specified date. For instance, if the available credit limit against your SBI card is ₹ 1 Lakh, and you have spent ₹ 60,000, then the SBI card available credit limit is ₹ 40,000. 5
Can I close my SBI credit card online?
Closing a credit card SBI credit card cancellation can be made through four ways. To close SBI credit card, a cardholder can call customer care number, send a written request, send a request through email or send a request through an online application. One should always close their credit card if it is unused.
Is SBI Elite card worth it?
The SBI Care ELITE is not the best premium card on the market, due to its below average general spending rewards rate and high fee, but has decent travel benefits. In terms of hotel rewards, the card offers cardholders a 10% discount on top of a 2.50% rewards rate (10 points per Rs. 100, 1 point = Rs. 0.25).
Which credit card is best SBI or HDFC?
List of 10 Best Credit Cards in India for 2021
|Top 10 Credit Cards||Annual Fee||Best Suited For|
|Axis Bank Ace Credit Card||Rs. 499||Cashback|
|Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card||Nil||Online Shopping & Cashback|
|HDFC Regalia Credit Card||Rs. 2,500||Travel & Shopping|
|BPCL SBI Card Octane||Rs. 1,499||Fuel|
Which SBI credit card is best for salaried employees?
Given Below are Some of the Top Credit cards for salaried individuals:
- SBI Simply Save Credit Card.
- SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card.
- HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card.
- Axis Bank Platinum Credit Card.
- HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Card.
Which is better SBI prime or SBI elite?
Your SBI Card ELITE offers you the privilege of the lowest Foreign Currency Mark-up Charge of 1.99% on International usage.
Is it good to take SBI credit card Quora?
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card is really a good card for those who spend a lot online. Bonus reward points on wallet loading are something which few credit cards provide. The Credit Limit for any Credit Card is not Set as standard for all the customers.
What are the disadvantages of credit card?
Disadvantages of using credit cards
- Established credit -worthiness needed before getting a credit card.
- Encouraging impulsive and unnecessary “wanted” purchases.
- High-interest rates if not paid in full by the due date.
- Annual fees for some credit cards – can become expensive over the years.
- Fee charged for late payments.
What is interest rate of SBI credit card?
How is SBI Credit Card Interest Rate Calculated?
|SBI Credit Card Interest Rate||3.35% per month / 40.2% per year|
|Total Due Amount||INR 11,000|
|Minimum Amount Due||INR 5000|
|Payment Due Date||22 May 2020|
|Next Statement Date||2 June 2020|
How can I know my SBI credit card limit?
Missed call service: Give a Missed call on 8422845512 from your registered mobile number, An instant SMS will be sent on your mobile with latest limits and outstanding. SMS: SMS BAL where XXXX = Last 4 digits of your SBI Card or TATA Card number to 5676791 from your registered mobile number.