- 1 How can I get new HDFC credit card?
- 2 Which is best credit card of HDFC?
- 3 What is the minimum salary for credit card?
- 4 What is the minimum salary for HDFC credit card?
- 5 How can I know my HDFC credit card limit?
- 6 Is HDFC debit card free?
- 7 Can I get credit card with low salary?
- 8 Can I get credit card with 15000 salary?
- 9 Which bank gives easy credit?
- 10 What is full form HDFC?
- 11 Who is the No 1 bank in India?
- 12 Is HDFC nationalized bank?
How can I get new HDFC credit card?
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank.
- Login to your account.
- Click on ‘Cards’.
- Under the ‘Service Request ‘ section, choose the card that must be replaced.
- Once the request has been accepted, the card will be sent to your registered mailing address.
Which is best credit card of HDFC?
List of Top 10 HDFC Credit Cards in India 2021
|Credit Card||Annual Fee (in Rs.)||Best Suited For|
|HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card||1,000||Movies & Dining|
|HDFC Diners Clubmiles Credit Card||1,000||Travel|
|HDFC Diners Club Rewardz Credit Card||1,000||Rewards|
|HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card||10,000||Travel|
What is the minimum salary for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
|ICICI Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 15,001 per month|
|IndusInd Bank||21 – 70 years||Rs. 30,000 per month|
What is the minimum salary for HDFC credit card?
The minimum salary is Rs. 12,000 per month for a salaried person, while its Rs. 2 lakh per annum for self-employed individuals. Applicant should have a regular source of income and a good credit score.
How can I know my HDFC credit card limit?
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance By Sending An Sms
- To check credit card balance – SMS CCBAL Last four digits of credit card number to 5676712.
- To check available credit limit – SMS CCACL Last four digits of credit card number to 5676712.
Is HDFC debit card free?
150 + applicable taxes. **For HNW Customers (Classic, Preferred & Imperia), the Debit Card will be free, as long as the customer is part of the respective program. For Corporate Salary customers, the charges will be as per corporate eligibility, as long as the customer is part of the respective corporate.
Can I get credit card with low salary?
If you’re looking for a credit card with minimum salary of AED 3000 in the UAE, then there are no banks that offer a credit card for the minimum salary of AED 3000. The lowest required minimum salary is AED 5000. If your monthly salary is lesser than the requirements, you need to have a savings of AED 3000.
Can I get credit card with 15000 salary?
Banks do provide credit cards for low salaried (Rs 8,000- Rs 15,000 ) depending on the annual income. Eligibility on the card will be 3 times of the monthly salary.
Which bank gives easy credit?
The Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card comes with an exciting eDGE Loyalty Rewards program. Reward Point Benefits of Axis Bank Insta Easy Card
- With eDGE Loyalty Rewards, get 6 points for every Rs. 200 spent.
- Avail 12 points for every international spend of Rs. 200.
- For your first online transaction, get 100 points.
What is full form HDFC?
The Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited ( HDFC ) was amongst the first to receive an ‘in principle’ approval from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to set up a bank in the private sector, as part of RBI’s liberalisation of the Indian Banking Industry in 1994.
Who is the No 1 bank in India?
DBS Bank has taken the top position in a list of the best banks in India, This is DBS Bank’s second consecutive win out of 30 domestic and international banks operating in India. The list was compiled by Forbes in partnership with market research firm Statista.
Is HDFC nationalized bank?
Private sector financial players ICICI Bank and HDFC Bank, who are classified as foreign-owned entities, are on the same footing as nationalised banks as the two are incorporated under the Indian laws, DIPP Secretary R P Singh said today.