- 1 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 2 How can I open credit card?
- 3 Who qualifies for a credit card?
- 4 What documents are needed to apply for a credit card?
- 5 What is minimum salary for credit card?
- 6 Can I get credit card with 8000 salary?
- 7 Is Credit Card good or bad?
- 8 Can I get a credit card for free?
- 9 Where should I get my first credit card?
- 10 How much credit can you get on a credit card?
- 11 What should your credit score be to get a credit card?
- 12 What are 4 signs of debt problems?
- 13 How long does it take for a credit card to get approved?
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
How can I open credit card?
To apply for a credit card in the US, you’ll need a valid Social Security number and a positive credit history. The best rewards credit cards may require at least three to five years of good credit history, and some more than seven.
Who qualifies for a credit card?
The legal age to qualify for a credit card on your own is 18. However, you’ll need to have a regular source of income before you can be approved for a credit card. 1 Otherwise, it’s likely you’ll have to have someone apply for a joint credit card with you.
What documents are needed to apply for a credit card?
You’re generally required to provide your legal name, birth date, address, Social Security number and annual income. Giving an issuer your Social Security number allows them to check your credit, which largely dictates whether or not you’ll receive the card.
What is minimum salary for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|Axis Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|Citibank||23 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
Can I get credit card with 8000 salary?
Banks do provide credit cards for low salaried (Rs 8,000 – Rs 15,000) depending on the annual income. Eligibility on the card will be 3 times of the monthly salary.
Is Credit Card good or bad?
Credit cards are neither good nor bad. They are financial tools that must be used with care. Cards can help or hurt your finances if you don’t use them responsibly. At the same time, credit cards used properly offer a convenient payment method that can build credit and earn rewards for users.
Can I get a credit card for free?
Credit cards don’t have to cost money — in fact, they can be totally free. In most cases, all you need to do is choose one without an annual fee and pay your statement balance in full every month.
Where should I get my first credit card?
The Best First Credit Cards
- Petal® 1 “No Annual Fee” Visa® Credit Card: Best Overall For New To Credit.
- Deserve® EDU Mastercard for Students: Best for Students Without Any Credit History.
- Discover it® Secured Credit Card: Best Secured Starter Card For Those Starting Out.
How much credit can you get on a credit card?
Most creditworthy applicants with stable incomes can expect credit card credit limits between $3,500 and $7,500. High-income applicants with excellent credit might expect a credit limit of up to or more than $10,000.
What should your credit score be to get a credit card?
Most credit card offers require very good credit. New to credit. Excellent credit: 750+ Good credit: 700 – 749. What credit score do you need to get approved for a credit card?
|FICO score||Recommended credit cards|
|750 or better (Excellent)||Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card|
|700 to 749 (Good)||Chase Freedom Unlimited®|
What are 4 signs of debt problems?
10 Warning Signs You Have Debt Problems
- You make minimum payments.
- Your minimum monthly payments are large.
- You’re struggling with debt collectors.
- You’re using balance transfers and refinancing to stay afloat.
- You rely on cash advances.
- You’re being denied for loans or credit cards.
- You’re not building your savings.
How long does it take for a credit card to get approved?
Although you may get approved for a credit card almost instantly if you apply online, it can take up to 14 days for the card to arrive in the mail. If you applied for the card by mail or over the phone, approval may take longer.