- 1 What is the Axis Bank buzz credit card?
- 2 How do I apply for Axis ACE credit card?
- 3 What is the minimum salary for Axis Bank Credit Card?
- 4 How can I apply for credit card?
- 5 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 6 How can I pay my credit card bill?
- 7 What is the limit of Axis Bank Credit Card?
- 8 Can I hold two Axis Bank Credit Card?
- 9 How do I apply for a G pay credit card?
- 10 How can I get a credit card with 15000 salary?
- 11 What is minimum salary required for credit card?
- 12 What is the minimum salary for HDFC credit card?
- 13 How can I get a credit card instantly?
- 14 How can I get a credit card fast?
- 15 How can I get a credit card for the first time?
What is the Axis Bank buzz credit card?
Axis Bank has introduced the Buzz Credit Card which offers a lot of benefits including Flipkart vouchers up to Rs. 8000. It also offers accelerated reward points when you shop online. The best part is you can convert your purchases to EMI through a variety of options.
How do I apply for Axis ACE credit card?
You can visit the nearest Axis Bank branch along with all the necessary documents. A representative from the bank will help you with the process of applying for the Axis Bank ACE Credit Card.
What is the minimum salary for Axis Bank Credit Card?
Applicant must be age of above 18 Years for Add on Cards. The Minimum income salary for this card is Rs. 6 Lakhs p.a.
How can I apply for credit card?
The Process to Apply for a Credit Card Online
- Step 1: Compare credit card offers.
- Step 2: Select from the top cards offered by leading Indian banks.
- Step 3: Check your eligibility by entering a few personal details.
- Step 4: Enjoy instant approval online after filling out your application form.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Methods to Pay Credit Card Payment Online
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
What is the limit of Axis Bank Credit Card?
Axis Bank card available credit limit is the credit limit on the specified date. For instance, if the available credit limit against your Axis Bank card is ₹ 1 Lakh, and you have spent ₹ 60,000, then the Axis Bank card available credit limit is ₹ 40,000.
Can I hold two Axis Bank Credit Card?
Ideally, you should hold not more than two to three credit cards. You could have one card for regular household expenses, one for emergency purposes, and the third for your lifestyle needs or high-value purchases.
How do I apply for a G pay credit card?
Get Started: Apply for a credit card on Google Pay
- Tap the Credit Card button in the Money section on Google Pay to start the process.
- Explore the benefits of the card.
- Tap Apply Now.
- Review your personal information and make sure your information is correct.
- Next step is to verify the card delivery address.
How can I get a credit card with 15000 salary?
Banks do provide credit cards for low salaried (Rs 8,000- Rs 15,000 ) depending on the annual income. Eligibility on the card will be 3 times of the monthly salary.
What is minimum salary required for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|Citibank||23 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
|ICICI Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 15,001 per month|
What is the minimum salary for HDFC credit card?
The minimum salary is Rs. 12,000 per month for a salaried person, while its Rs. 2 lakh per annum for self-employed individuals. Applicant should have a regular source of income and a good credit score.
How can I get a credit card instantly?
- Visit sc.com/in.
- Choose the credit card of your choice.
- Fill in your details and verify with OTP to submit your application.
- Get instant Approval in Principle*
- Post successful validation of your KYC and other documents your Virtual credit card will be ready instantly.
How can I get a credit card fast?
Here’s how to get a credit card fast:
- Apply online.
- Apply for cards below your range.
- Check for preapproval.
- Look for instant use cards.
- Request expedited shipping.
- Call the issuer.
How can I get a credit card for the first time?
How to Get a Credit Card for the First Time:
- See if you have a credit report and score.
- Determine whether student credit cards are an option.
- Compare secured and unsecured starter cards.
- Limit your search to cards with the lowest fees.
- Choose the best remaining offer for your needs.
- Submit your credit card application.