- 1 How can I apply for SBI credit card offline?
- 2 How can I get my SBI credit card number online?
- 3 What are the documents required for SBI credit card?
- 4 Can I get credit card for 15000 salary?
- 5 Can I have 2 SBI credit card?
- 6 How can I get a credit card without proof of income?
- 7 How can I know my 16 digit SBI debit card number?
- 8 How can I get my SBI card number?
- 9 How can I talk to SBI card representative?
- 10 What is the minimum salary for SBI credit card?
- 11 What are the charges for SBI credit card?
- 12 What is the limit of SBI credit card?
- 13 What is minimum salary for credit card?
- 14 Which credit card is best for 15000 salary?
- 15 Which bank gives easy credit?
How can I apply for SBI credit card offline?
How to Apply for SBI Credit Card Offline. Alternatively, you can also visit a State Bank of India branch to apply for a credit card. Head over to the nearest branch and meet one of their credit card representatives to get one.
How can I get my SBI credit card number online?
How to register with SBI Card Online
- Go to sbicard.com and click on the ‘First time user link’
- Provide your credit card number, CVV number, expiry date of the credit card and your date of birth and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Please fill in the OTP in the space provided and press ‘Proceed’ again.
What are the documents required for SBI credit card?
Here are the basic documents required to apply for an SBI credit card:
- Address proof – Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voters ID etc.
- Identity proof – Bank Statement/ Voter Id/ Driving Licence/ Pension Book etc.
- Income Proof – Bank Statement/ Pay Slip/ Income Tax return.
- Pan Card.
- Passport size photo.
Can I get credit card for 15000 salary?
Banks do provide credit cards for low salaried (Rs 8,000- Rs 15,000 ) depending on the annual income. Eligibility on the card will be 3 times of the monthly salary.
Can I have 2 SBI credit card?
If you wish to apply for an additional SBI Card, you can select ‘Yes’ for the ‘ Do you have an SBI Card ‘ question on the online application form for the SBI Card you wish to apply for and fill in the required details.
How can I get a credit card without proof of income?
5 ways to get a Credit Card without Income Proof
- Get a credit card by pledging a fixed deposit as security.
- Apply with a co-signer or avail an add-on credit card.
- Show a healthy bank balance to prove repayment ability.
- Get a SuperCard with ease through a pre-approved offer.
How can I know my 16 digit SBI debit card number?
On the front face of debit card, a 16 digits ‘ code is written. First 6 digits are Bank Identification Number and the rest 10 digits are Unique Account Number of the card holder.
How can I get my SBI card number?
With Simply SMS service, you can get the details of your SBI Card account on your registered mobile number.
- You can start using Simply SMS service by sending an SMS to 5676791 from your registered mobile phone.
- Information that you can receive instantly using Simply SMS, include: Balance enquiry.
How can I talk to SBI card representative?
You can reach an SBI customer care representative by dialing the following numbers:
- Toll-free number: 1800 180 1290.
- Tolled number: 1860 180 1290.
- City-wise number: 39 02 02 02 (add your local the STD code as prefix. A detailed city-wise break-up of numbers is provided below)
What is the minimum salary for SBI credit card?
Applicant needs to be able to demonstrate a regular source of income, with a minimum income of Rs. 2 lakh annually. For an SBI credit card, documents such as salary slips from the last 3 months and bank statements need to be provided by the applicant along with proof of identity, age and address.
What are the charges for SBI credit card?
SBI Credit Card Charges and Fees for Top 5 SBI Credit Cards
|BPCL SBI Card||SBI Card PRIME|
|Annual fee||INR 499 + taxes||INR 2,999 + taxes|
|Renewal Fee||INR 499 + taxes||INR 2,999+ taxes|
|Payment Dishonor Fee||2% of the amount paid (min INR 500)||2% of the amount paid (min INR 500)|
What is the limit of SBI credit card?
SBI card available credit limit: This is the amount available for usage at a particular point in time. For instance, if your maximum limit is Rs 2 Lakh, and you spend Rs 50,000, the available credit limit will be Rs 1.5 Lakhs.
What is minimum salary for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|Axis Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|Citibank||23 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
Which credit card is best for 15000 salary?
|Credit Card||Annual Fee||Min. Monthly Income|
|HDFC MoneyBack||Rs. 500 + Taxes||NA|
|HDFC Freedom Card||Rs. 500 + Taxes||Rs. 15,000|
|HDFC Regalia First||Rs. 1,000 + Taxes||Rs. 40,000|
|HDFC Regalia||Rs. 2,500 + Taxes||Rs. 1.20 lakh|
Which bank gives easy credit?
The Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card comes with an exciting eDGE Loyalty Rewards program. Reward Point Benefits of Axis Bank Insta Easy Card
- With eDGE Loyalty Rewards, get 6 points for every Rs. 200 spent.
- Avail 12 points for every international spend of Rs. 200.
- For your first online transaction, get 100 points.