- 1 How can I apply for SBI credit card offline?
- 2 How can I get my SBI credit card number online?
- 3 Can I get credit card for 15000 salary?
- 4 What are the documents required for SBI credit card?
- 5 Can I have 2 SBI credit card?
- 6 Can I close my SBI credit card online?
- 7 How can I know my 16 digit SBI debit card number?
- 8 How can I talk to SBI card representative?
- 9 What is the limit of SBI credit card?
- 10 What is minimum salary for credit card?
- 11 Which bank gives easy credit?
- 12 Which credit card is best for 15000 salary?
- 13 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 14 What is the minimum salary to apply for credit card in SBI?
How can I apply for SBI credit card offline?
How to Apply for SBI Credit Card Offline. Alternatively, you can also visit a State Bank of India branch to apply for a credit card. Head over to the nearest branch and meet one of their credit card representatives to get one.
How can I get my SBI credit card number online?
How to register with SBI Card Online
- Go to sbicard.com and click on the ‘First time user link’
- Provide your credit card number, CVV number, expiry date of the credit card and your date of birth and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Please fill in the OTP in the space provided and press ‘Proceed’ again.
Can I get credit card for 15000 salary?
Banks do provide credit cards for low salaried (Rs 8,000- Rs 15,000 ) depending on the annual income. Eligibility on the card will be 3 times of the monthly salary.
What are the documents required for SBI credit card?
Here are the basic documents required to apply for an SBI credit card:
- Address proof – Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voters ID etc.
- Identity proof – Bank Statement/ Voter Id/ Driving Licence/ Pension Book etc.
- Income Proof – Bank Statement/ Pay Slip/ Income Tax return.
- Pan Card.
- Passport size photo.
Can I have 2 SBI credit card?
If you wish to apply for an additional SBI Card, you can select ‘Yes’ for the ‘ Do you have an SBI Card ‘ question on the online application form for the SBI Card you wish to apply for and fill in the required details.
Can I close my SBI credit card online?
Closing a credit card SBI credit card cancellation can be made through four ways. To close SBI credit card, a cardholder can call customer care number, send a written request, send a request through email or send a request through an online application. One should always close their credit card if it is unused.
How can I know my 16 digit SBI debit card number?
On the front face of debit card, a 16 digits ‘ code is written. First 6 digits are Bank Identification Number and the rest 10 digits are Unique Account Number of the card holder.
How can I talk to SBI card representative?
You can reach an SBI customer care representative by dialing the following numbers:
- Toll-free number: 1800 180 1290.
- Tolled number: 1860 180 1290.
- City-wise number: 39 02 02 02 (add your local the STD code as prefix. A detailed city-wise break-up of numbers is provided below)
What is the limit of SBI credit card?
SBI card available credit limit: This is the amount available for usage at a particular point in time. For instance, if your maximum limit is Rs 2 Lakh, and you spend Rs 50,000, the available credit limit will be Rs 1.5 Lakhs.
What is minimum salary for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|Axis Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|Citibank||23 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
Which bank gives easy credit?
Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card Limit A card limit of your choice is given with this card. The limit is flexible in the case of the Insta Easy card as it is given against your fixed deposit with the bank.
Which credit card is best for 15000 salary?
|Credit Card||Annual Fee||Min. Monthly Income|
|HDFC MoneyBack||Rs. 500 + Taxes||NA|
|HDFC Freedom Card||Rs. 500 + Taxes||Rs. 15,000|
|HDFC Regalia First||Rs. 1,000 + Taxes||Rs. 40,000|
|HDFC Regalia||Rs. 2,500 + Taxes||Rs. 1.20 lakh|
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
What is the minimum salary to apply for credit card in SBI?
Applicant needs to be able to demonstrate a regular source of income, with a minimum income of Rs. 2 lakh annually. For an SBI credit card, documents such as salary slips from the last 3 months and bank statements need to be provided by the applicant along with proof of identity, age and address.