- 1 What is the minimum salary to apply for credit card in Axis Bank?
- 2 How long does it take to get credit card from Axis Bank?
- 3 What is the minimum salary to get a credit card?
- 4 How can I qualify for a credit card?
- 5 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 6 Can I get credit card if my salary is 15000?
- 7 What is the easiest way to get a credit card?
- 8 How can I get credit card without salary slip?
- 9 Can I get a credit card in one day?
- 10 Which bank gives easy credit?
- 11 Can I get credit card with 25000 salary?
- 12 Can I get credit card with low salary?
- 13 How do I qualify for a first time credit card?
- 14 Can I get a credit card with a 450 credit score?
- 15 Why did I get declined for my first credit card?
What is the minimum salary to apply for credit card in Axis Bank?
Applicant must be between age of 18-70 Years for Primary Card Holders. Applicant must be age of above 18 Years for Add on Cards. The Minimum income salary for this card is Rs. 6 Lakhs p.a.
How long does it take to get credit card from Axis Bank?
Axis Bank Credit Card Application Status FAQs Once the bank receives the application, it will take a maximum of 21 working days to deliver your credit card.
What is the minimum salary to get a credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|Axis Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|Citibank||23 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
How can I qualify for a credit card?
Basic requirements to get a credit card
- Be at least 21 years old or 18 with either a parent’s permission or a verifiable source of income.
- Have a Social Security number.
- Have a source of income.
- Have a positive credit history.
- Start earning rewards.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
Can I get credit card if my salary is 15000?
Banks do provide credit cards for low salaried (Rs 8,000- Rs 15,000 ) depending on the annual income. Eligibility on the card will be 3 times of the monthly salary.
What is the easiest way to get a credit card?
The easiest way to get a credit card is to compare offers and apply online for the credit card that best meets your needs. Online credit card applications are easy to fill out, and it’s possible you will get a decision within minutes of applying.
How can I get credit card without salary slip?
5 ways to get a Credit Card without Income Proof
- Get a credit card by pledging a fixed deposit as security.
- Apply with a co-signer or avail an add-on credit card.
- Show a healthy bank balance to prove repayment ability.
- Get a SuperCard with ease through a pre-approved offer.
Can I get a credit card in one day?
While it’s pretty common to get approved for a credit card the same day if you apply online, you’ll still usually have to wait another 7-10 business days before your card comes to use it.
Which bank gives easy credit?
Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card Limit A card limit of your choice is given with this card. The limit is flexible in the case of the Insta Easy card as it is given against your fixed deposit with the bank.
Can I get credit card with 25000 salary?
The card comes with a basic reward rate of 1.33% but offers double rewards on online shopping. Best Credit Cards in India for People with Income Below Rs. 25,000.
|Credit Card||Annual Fee||Minimum Monthly Income|
|HDFC Times Titanium Credit Card||Rs. 500||Rs. 15,000|
|ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card||Rs. 500||Rs. 20,000|
Can I get credit card with low salary?
If you’re looking for a credit card with minimum salary of AED 3000 in the UAE, then there are no banks that offer a credit card for the minimum salary of AED 3000. The lowest required minimum salary is AED 5000. If your monthly salary is lesser than the requirements, you need to have a savings of AED 3000.
How do I qualify for a first time credit card?
Understand the Basic Requirements You have to be at least 18 years old to apply for a credit card, and if you’re between 18 and 21, you have to show proof that you can pay off the card. You’ll also need a social security number. If you’re not a student, you’ll need to prove income and credit history.
Can I get a credit card with a 450 credit score?
A 450 credit score is a bad credit score, unfortunately, as it’s a lot closer to the lowest score possible (300) than the highest credit score (850). As a result, a 450 credit score will make it difficult to qualify for a loan or unsecured credit card.
Why did I get declined for my first credit card?
Too much debt: If you have a lot of outstanding credit obligations — loans, mortgages and high credit card balances — issuers will view you as a higher-risk borrower. Too young: You’ll be denied credit if you’re under 18, and likely if you’re under 21 and don’t earn an independent income.