- 1 What is the minimum salary to apply for credit card in Axis Bank?
- 2 How do I apply for Axis ACE credit card?
- 3 Can I get credit card for 12000 salary?
- 4 How long does it take to get credit card from Axis Bank?
- 5 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 6 What is minimum salary required for credit card?
- 7 What is the limit of Axis Bank Credit Card?
- 8 Can I hold two Axis Bank Credit Card?
- 9 How do I apply for a G pay credit card?
- 10 Which bank gives easy credit?
- 11 Can I get credit card with 25000 salary?
- 12 Can I get credit card with 3000 salary?
- 13 How can I get credit card without salary slip?
- 14 What is the easiest way to get a credit card?
- 15 Can I get a credit card in one day?
What is the minimum salary to apply for credit card in Axis Bank?
Applicant must be between age of 18-70 Years for Primary Card Holders. Applicant must be age of above 18 Years for Add on Cards. The Minimum income salary for this card is Rs. 6 Lakhs p.a.
How do I apply for Axis ACE credit card?
You can visit the nearest Axis Bank branch along with all the necessary documents. A representative from the bank will help you with the process of applying for the Axis Bank ACE Credit Card.
Can I get credit card for 12000 salary?
Eligibility Criteria Applicant must be between age of 21-60 Years for Salaried. Applicant must be age of 21-65 Years for Self Employed. The Minimum income salary for this card is Rs. 12000 p.m. for Salaried.
How long does it take to get credit card from Axis Bank?
Axis Bank Credit Card Application Status FAQs Once the bank receives the application, it will take a maximum of 21 working days to deliver your credit card.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
What is minimum salary required for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|Citibank||23 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
|ICICI Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 15,001 per month|
What is the limit of Axis Bank Credit Card?
Axis Bank card available credit limit is the credit limit on the specified date. For instance, if the available credit limit against your Axis Bank card is ₹ 1 Lakh, and you have spent ₹ 60,000, then the Axis Bank card available credit limit is ₹ 40,000.
Can I hold two Axis Bank Credit Card?
Ideally, you should hold not more than two to three credit cards. You could have one card for regular household expenses, one for emergency purposes, and the third for your lifestyle needs or high-value purchases.
How do I apply for a G pay credit card?
Get Started: Apply for a credit card on Google Pay
- Tap the Credit Card button in the Money section on Google Pay to start the process.
- Explore the benefits of the card.
- Tap Apply Now.
- Review your personal information and make sure your information is correct.
- Next step is to verify the card delivery address.
Which bank gives easy credit?
The Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card comes with an exciting eDGE Loyalty Rewards program. Reward Point Benefits of Axis Bank Insta Easy Card
- With eDGE Loyalty Rewards, get 6 points for every Rs. 200 spent.
- Avail 12 points for every international spend of Rs. 200.
- For your first online transaction, get 100 points.
Can I get credit card with 25000 salary?
The card comes with a basic reward rate of 1.33% but offers double rewards on online shopping. Best Credit Cards in India for People with Income Below Rs. 25,000.
|Credit Card||Annual Fee||Minimum Monthly Income|
|HDFC Times Titanium Credit Card||Rs. 500||Rs. 15,000|
|ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card||Rs. 500||Rs. 20,000|
Can I get credit card with 3000 salary?
If you’re looking for a credit card with minimum salary of AED 3000 in the UAE, then there are no banks that offer a credit card for the minimum salary of AED 3000. The lowest required minimum salary is AED 5000. If your monthly salary is lesser than the requirements, you need to have a savings of AED 3000.
How can I get credit card without salary slip?
5 ways to get a Credit Card without Income Proof
- Get a credit card by pledging a fixed deposit as security.
- Apply with a co-signer or avail an add-on credit card.
- Show a healthy bank balance to prove repayment ability.
- Get a SuperCard with ease through a pre-approved offer.
What is the easiest way to get a credit card?
The easiest way to get a credit card is to compare offers and apply online for the credit card that best meets your needs. Online credit card applications are easy to fill out, and it’s possible you will get a decision within minutes of applying.
Can I get a credit card in one day?
While it’s pretty common to get approved for a credit card the same day if you apply online, you’ll still usually have to wait another 7-10 business days before your card comes to use it.