- 1 Who can apply for Kisan Credit Card?
- 2 How can I get PM Kisan Credit Card?
- 3 Which banks provide Kisan card?
- 4 What are the documents required for Kisan Credit Card?
- 5 How can I apply for Kisan Loan?
- 6 Who is eligible for PM Kisan scheme?
- 7 How do I check my PM Kisan money?
- 8 How can I activate pm Kisan account?
- 9 How can I check my Kisan KCC status?
- 10 Which bank gives KCC?
- 11 How can I apply for KCC online?
- 12 How can I get Kisan card online?
- 13 What is the benefit of Kisan Credit Card?
- 14 What is the interest rate of Kisan Credit Card?
Who can apply for Kisan Credit Card?
Eligibility for Kisan Credit Card Loan
- Minimum Age – 18 years.
- Maximum Age – 75 years.
- In case a borrower is a senior citizen (age more than 60 years), a co-borrower is mandatory where the co-borrower should be a legal heir.
- All farmers – individuals/joint cultivators, owners.
How can I get PM Kisan Credit Card?
You can apply for a PM Kisan credit card online as well as offline. There are several banks in India, such as Axis Bank, State Bank of India, HDFC Bank, etc., that offer you the benefits of the PM Kisan Credit Card Yojana.
Which banks provide Kisan card?
Top Kisan Credit Cards by Banks
|Credit Card||Credit Limit||Maximum Tenure|
|SBI Kisan Credit Card||Based on the crop cultivation and cropping pattern||5 years|
|ICICI Kisan Credit Card||As per the bank’s terms and conditions in accordance to RBI guidelines||5 years|
|HDFC Kisan Credit Card||Credit limit of up to Rs.3 lakh||5 years|
What are the documents required for Kisan Credit Card?
Be ready with following documents while opening this account
- Duly filled in application form.
- Identity proof- Voter ID card /PAN card /Passport/ Aadhaar card,/Driving License etc.
- Address proof: Voter ID card /Passport/Aadhaar card /Driving license etc.
- Land ownership records.
- Records of crops grown.
How can I apply for Kisan Loan?
Step 1- Visit PM Kisan Yojana i.e. pmkisan.gov.in. Step 5: Submit to your nearest branch. The Government of India (GoI) offers small farmers who hold KCC a loan of up to Rs 1.6 lakh with no collateral or guarantee. According to tax and investment experts, farmers can take up to a Rs 5 lakh KCC loan in three years.
Who is eligible for PM Kisan scheme?
Who is eligible to enrol for the scheme? The PM Kisan Yojana provides annual income assistance of Rs 6000 to eligible farmer households across the country in three equal instalments of Rs 2,000. According to the scheme, a family that includes a husband, wife, and minor children is eligible for the scheme.
How do I check my PM Kisan money?
To check ‘ PM Kisan beneficiary list’ – Go to Farmers’ Corner and click on the beneficiary list. Then enter your State, District, Sub-District, Block and Village. After that click on Get report. Step2: Click on the ‘Beneficiary Status’ option in the ‘Farmers Corner’ section on the top right of the website.
How can I activate pm Kisan account?
Step 1: Go to the official website of PM Kisan scheme – https:// pmkisan.gov.in/. At ‘Farmers corner’ you will find ‘New registration option’, just click on it. Now a new page will open. Step 2: Write your Aadhaar number on the new page, after which the registration form will open.
How can I check my Kisan KCC status?
Step 1: Go to the CSC PM KCC Portal, by visiting the website, to https://eseva.csccloud.in/ KCC /Default.aspx. Step 2: Now, log into the portal using your CSC ID and the password. Step 3: Select ‘ View Status ‘. Step 4: You will be redirected to a new page you need to enter your Kisan credit card application ID.
Which bank gives KCC?
KCC can be obtained from any Co-operative Bank, Regional Rural Bank (RRB). This card can also be taken from SBI, BOI and IDBI Bank or National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) that issues RuPay KCC.
How can I apply for KCC online?
KCC Yojana Online Apply through PM Kisan Portal
- On the homepage, click on “Download KCC Form” tab.
- PDF form of KCC application form will appear.
- Print the application form.
- Fill the required details in the application form.
- Attach all the necessary documents and visit the concerned bank.
How can I get Kisan card online?
Steps to apply for Kisan Credit Card online
- Visit the bank’s website.
- Scan through the list of available credit cards and select ‘ Kisan Credit Card ‘
- Apply for the card by filling details on the application page and then clicking on ‘Submit’
- Note the reference number and wait for the bank to process your application.
What is the benefit of Kisan Credit Card?
A Kisan credit card will help the farmer to secure timely credit at reasonable rates of interest in a hassle free manner. The farmer won’t be required to appear for the continuous screening process which is undertaken by the banks for giving term loans. A farmer can take maximum advantage of a Kisan credit card.
What is the interest rate of Kisan Credit Card?
C) Interest Rates on Cash Credit/ Crop Loans / Production Loans / Term Loans:
|Amount||Cash Credit and Demand Loans|
|To be repaid on demand|
|Credit limit up to Rs.50,000||11.40 %|
|Credit limit above Rs.50,000 to up to Rs.2 lakhs||12.30%|
|Credit limit above Rs.2 lakhs to up to Rs.3 lakhs||13.05%|