- 1 How can I change my address in HDFC credit card?
- 2 How do you change your address on your credit card?
- 3 How can I change my address in HDFC Bank Online?
- 4 How long does it take to change address in HDFC Bank?
- 5 How I can talk to HDFC customer care directly?
- 6 What happens if you use the wrong billing address?
- 7 Do I need to change billing address?
- 8 When should you change your address on your credit card?
- 9 How can I change my address in HDFC Bank without address proof?
- 10 What are the documents required for address change in HDFC Bank?
- 11 Can rent agreement be used as address proof for bank account?
- 12 How can I close my HDFC credit card permanently online?
- 13 How do I replace a broken credit card?
- 14 How do I request a new credit card?
How can I change my address in HDFC credit card?
Using netbanking: You can log in to the HDFC credit card netbanking portal to change or update their address of correspondence. Step 1: Once they login into the HDFC netbanking portal, they will need to click on the ” Update Contact Details” tab from the main menu. Step 2: Next step is to click on ” Update Address.”
How do you change your address on your credit card?
Simply log into your credit card account online and look for an account options or settings section. That’s usually where you’ll find the address – change option. Call customer service. Call the number on the back of your credit card and ask a customer service rep to help you change your address.
How can I change my address in HDFC Bank Online?
General Instruction: 1. Atleast one of the holders of the Demat account to visit the Bank’s branch. Incase the request is sent through an authorized representative, his / her signature & his/her id proof should be duly attested by ALL the holders of the demat account.
How long does it take to change address in HDFC Bank?
Your mailing address will be updated within 7 working days after receipt of the request and complete documentation. You may view the updated address by logging on to NetBanking under “My Contact Details”.
How I can talk to HDFC customer care directly?
Get in touch with us for your Banking needs on our easy to remember numbers. Now you can access your Accounts, Credit Cards, Loans, Demat Account and Investment Services by calling on a Single Number.
|HDFC Bank Customer Care Phone Banking Numbers in India|
What happens if you use the wrong billing address?
If you put the wrong billing address on an online order, the worst thing that can happen is that your order may be canceled. More often, the retailer will notify you of the error, and you ‘ll have the chance to update your information. Your order will process normally once your information is updated or corrected.
Do I need to change billing address?
Make Sure to Update Your Credit Card Billing Address. One of the most important steps is to update your credit card issuers and lenders with your new address. This ensures your billing statements or any replacement credit cards follow you to your new address.
When should you change your address on your credit card?
It’s best to make a change of address request seven days before a move. Once you’ve made your address change with the U.S. Postal Service, it will forward mail to you for 12 months. It’s important to update your address everywhere within 12 months after your move, though it’s better to do so earlier.
How can I change my address in HDFC Bank without address proof?
You can change your mailing address registered with HDFC Bank through NetBanking, by post or by visiting your nearest HDFC Bank branch. HDFC Bank Branch.
|Step1||Fill the application form available at the branch|
|Step2||Attach self-attested address proof. Please carry your original documentation for verification.|
What are the documents required for address change in HDFC Bank?
- Elec Bill,Phone Bill(not more than 2 months old)
- Driving Licence.
- Passport, Visa.
- Ration Card.
- Bank stat, Passbook( not>3months)
- Voters ID.
- Flat maintenance Bill(Not>2 months)
- Rent Agreement.
Can rent agreement be used as address proof for bank account?
There are six official valid documents for proof of identity — passport, driving licence, voter identity card, PAN card, Aadhaar card and NREGA job card. For proof of address, the RBI has allowed banks to accept documents such as rent agreement and utility bills.
How can I close my HDFC credit card permanently online?
How can I close my HDFC credit card online?
- Login to your HDFC Bank net banking account.
- Click on the tab of Credit Cards and the left-hand side, click on the option of Credit Card Hotlisting.
- Select the Credit Card number to hotlist.
- Add a reason for hotlisting of the credit card.
How do I replace a broken credit card?
Call your credit card company and request a new card to replace your damaged card. Make sure you mention you still have your original card in your possession, as this information determines the replacement process.
How do I request a new credit card?
How to get a credit card in 3 easy steps
- Step 1: Choose your Credit Card. Each bank offers dozens of Credit Card options.
- Step 2: Apply for your card. Get all your documents ready – a bank will usually ask for identity, address and income proofs.
- Step 3: Activate your card.