- 1 How do I know my credit card generation date?
- 2 On which date HDFC credit card bill generate?
- 3 How can I know my HDFC credit card bill?
- 4 How can I change my HDFC credit card billing date?
- 5 How many days before due date should I pay my credit card?
- 6 Can I pay credit card before due date?
- 7 Can I pay HDFC credit card bill before due date?
- 8 What is the late payment charges for HDFC credit card?
- 9 How can I pay my credit card bill?
- 10 How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
- 11 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
- 12 How can I check my credit card bill?
- 13 How can I apply for expired HDFC credit card?
- 14 Can I have 2 HDFC credit cards?
- 15 Can I change the billing date for credit card?
How do I know my credit card generation date?
Billing date or Statement date is the day on which your credit card statement is generated every month and is printed on the top of your statement. The date may vary from one month to the next depending on whether it’s falling on a holiday.
On which date HDFC credit card bill generate?
Statement date –It is the date on which the Credit Card statement is generated. If you were late in paying the previous bill, you will be charged interest, which will be calculated taking the statement date as the first day.
How can I know my HDFC credit card bill?
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance Through Netbanking
- Login to HDFC net banking using the customer ID and IPIN.
- From the main menu, select ‘ Cards > Active Cards ‘
- All the credit cards linked to the online account will get displayed along with Available Credit ‘ as well as the ‘Statement Balance’
How can I change my HDFC credit card billing date?
It is not possible to change the due date online. You can call up the customer care team to place your request for changing the cycle. You can visit the nearby branch to get details about changing the billing cycle. The billing cycles for credit card payment are determined by the bank for each customer.
How many days before due date should I pay my credit card?
Here’s how it works. The statement closing date ( the last day of your billing cycle) typically occurs about 21 days before your payment due date. Several important things happen on your statement closing date: Your monthly interest charge and minimum payment are calculated.
Can I pay credit card before due date?
At a minimum, you should pay your credit card bill before its statement due date. You can never pay your credit card too early, but be sure to check the statement period to which your early payment will be credited.
Can I pay HDFC credit card bill before due date?
Remember, the payment made should get credited in your credit card account on or before the due date to avoid charges and penalty, subject to the grace period, if any. For a healthy credit profile and to keep the credit score high, make sure not to roll over the outstanding balance on to the next month.
What is the late payment charges for HDFC credit card?
HDFC Credit Card Late Payment Charges For Non-payment Of The Minimum Amount Due
|If the statement balance is||Late payment charges|
|Between Rs.100 to Rs.500||Rs.100|
|Between Rs.501 to Rs.5,000||Rs.400|
|Between Rs.5,000 to Rs.10,000||Rs.500|
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Methods to Pay Credit Card Payment Online
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
Credit Card Bill Payment
- Login to the New MobileBanking App.
- Enter Customer ID/Password details or Login via Quick Access Pin.
- Go to Pay Section >> Cards.
- Choose your registered card.
- Select ” Pay ” option.
- Select the type of amount (Minimum/Total/Other)
- Click confirm to complete payment.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
Use your non- HDFC bank’s net banking or mobile banking app to pay your HDFC credit card bill through the NEFT option.
- Log in to the net banking or the mobile banking account to your non- HDFC bank.
- Go to the funds transfer section and select NEFT as the payment option.
How can I check my credit card bill?
Checking your credit card outstanding balance
- Net banking: This is one way to check credit card balance online.
- SMS alerts: Banks provides customers with SMS alerts as when they use their card for payment.
- Customer service:
- By ATM:
- Visiting a branch.
- Monthly statements.
- Mobile App.
How can I apply for expired HDFC credit card?
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to e-sign your hdfc credit card expired renewal online:
- Select the document you want to sign and click Upload.
- Choose My Signature.
- Create your e-signature and click Ok.
- Press Done.
Can I have 2 HDFC credit cards?
Getting approved for Multiple HDFC bank credit Cards: So having 5 Lakh or more limit on a single card increases your chances of holding multiple credit cards from HDFC, usually limited to maximum of 2 cards per person.
Can I change the billing date for credit card?
To actually make the change, call your credit card issuer’s customer service department using the number on the back of your card. They’ll ask for your desired due date, then make the change. You also may be able to log on to your online account and make the change yourself.