- 1 How can I redeem my Standard Chartered cashback points?
- 2 How can I redeem my Standard Chartered Credit Card Points in Pakistan?
- 3 What is reward points in Standard Chartered Bank?
- 4 What is points transfer in Standard Chartered Credit Card?
- 5 How do I redeem my reward points?
- 6 How are credit card points calculated?
- 7 How can I convert my reward points to Standard Chartered Credit Card?
- 8 How can I get Standard Chartered reward points?
- 9 How do I waive Standard Chartered annual fee?
- 10 What is benefit of Standard Chartered Credit Card?
- 11 What is the best credit card in Standard Chartered Bank?
- 12 Which Standard Chartered credit card is best?
- 13 How can I close my Standard Chartered Credit Card?
- 14 How can I redeem my Standard Chartered landmark points?
- 15 What is transfer rewards in SC?
How can I redeem my Standard Chartered cashback points?
To redeem your accumulated Cash Points, simply follow these steps:
- Step 1: Visit www.sc.com/ae/
- Step 2: Click on “Online Rewards ”
- Step 3: Log in with you online username and password.
- Step 4: Choose between Get Cash Option or Extra Value Offer.
- Step 5: Redeem for Get Cash Option.
How can I redeem my Standard Chartered Credit Card Points in Pakistan?
To redeem your choice of reward, please call our 24-hour Phone Banking at 111 002 002.
What is reward points in Standard Chartered Bank?
Reward points are one of the incentives banks provide to its customers when they use their credit cards. With Standard Chartered’s Platinum Rewards credit card, you can earn reward points for every INR 150 you spend to make a purchase, either online or offline, making it the best credit card for the same.
What is points transfer in Standard Chartered Credit Card?
2.8 Subject to the provisions of this Program and unless we agree, Rewards Points accrued under the Program are not transferable, whether by law or otherwise, to any person or entity. 2.9 In case agreed by the Bank, Rewards Points accrued under the Program are transferable, with application of relevant redemption fee.
How do I redeem my reward points?
Here are some ways to redeem your credit card reward points for shopping online.
- Redeem Your Credit Card Reward Points to Shop Online.
- Get Cash Back for Your Rewards.
- Redeem Your Reward Points for Gift Cards.
- Get Discounts on Airfare and Hotels.
- Donate Your Credit Cards Rewards to Charity.
- Pay Off Your Balance:
How are credit card points calculated?
The simplest way to calculate the value of your credit card points is to divide the dollar value of the reward by the number of points required to redeem it. For example, if it takes 50,000 points to get a $650 airplane ticket, your points are worth about 1.3 cents each.
How can I convert my reward points to Standard Chartered Credit Card?
You can also transfer the accumulated cashback to your credit card account:
- Go to Standard Chartered 360° Rewards Program.
- Click on ‘Cashback’ tab.
- Select ‘Get Cash ‘
- Enter your login details and transfer the amount to your credit card account.
How can I get Standard Chartered reward points?
The reward points earned will be as per below:
- Spend INR 500 on entertainment and earn 50 reward points.
- Spend INR 3000 on groceries and earn 100# reward points.
- Spend INR 1000 on utilities and earn 100 reward points.
- Spend INR 500 on telecom and earn 50 reward points.
How do I waive Standard Chartered annual fee?
How to request for a Credit Card Fee Waiver?
- On Help & Services, navigate to “Service request by category” and under “Card Management” select “Credit Card Fee Waiver ”
- You will only be shown the eligible cards for fee waiver.
- You can select up to 5 cards.
- You will have to agree on the T&C and Click the YES button.
What is benefit of Standard Chartered Credit Card?
Apply for a Credit Card with Standard Chartered and avail the following benefits: Cashback on fuel, phone and utility bills. Rewards on entertainment, movies, online shopping. Travel benefits.
What is the best credit card in Standard Chartered Bank?
Top Credit Cards Offered by Standard Chartered Bank
|Credit Card||Annual Fee|
|Standard Chartered Ultimate Card||Rs.5,000|
|Standard Chartered DigiSmart Credit Card||Rs.49 (monthly)|
|Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card||Rs.999|
|Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card||Rs.750|
Which Standard Chartered credit card is best?
Best Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards in India 2021
|SCB Credit Card||Annual Fee|
|Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Card||Rs. 750|
|Standard Chartered Ultimate Card||Rs. 5,000|
|Standard Chartered Emirates World Credit Card||Rs. 3,000|
|Standard Chartered DigiSmart Credit Card||Rs. 49/month|
How can I close my Standard Chartered Credit Card?
The steps are:
- Login to your Standard Chartered Bank’s Netbanking or mobile app.
- Head over to “Help & Services”
- Under Card Management, select “ Credit Card Cancellation”
- Select a reason for cancelling the card.
- Select the card you wish to cancel.
- Review the details and submit your request.
How can I redeem my Standard Chartered landmark points?
Redemption of rewards You can redeem your cumulative reward points at any Landmark -affiliated store. Enjoy cashback offers and redeem reward points while shopping at Max, SPAR, Lifestyle and Home Centre.
What is transfer rewards in SC?
Get more from your Standard Chartered Rewards Points by transferring them to your favourite airline or hotel loyalty program. Learn More. Upsize your rewards. Upsize your adventures.