- 1 How can I complain to HDFC credit card?
- 2 How can I connect HDFC customer care executive?
- 3 How can I get customer ID of HDFC credit card?
- 4 How can I close my HDFC credit card customer care?
- 5 How can I complaint against HDFC Bank?
- 6 How can I increase my HDFC credit card dispute online?
- 7 How can I update my mobile number in HDFC Bank?
- 8 Is there any app for HDFC credit card?
- 9 How do I increase my credit card limit?
- 10 How do you activate a new credit card?
- 11 How do I reactivate my HDFC credit card?
- 12 How do you write a letter to cancel a credit card?
How can I complain to HDFC credit card?
To do so, you can fill out and submit the Grievance Redressal form (found on the bank’s website). You can also call the bank’s dedicated number for credit card grievance redressal. The number is 044 23625600. You can call this number between 9:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. from Monday to Saturday.
How can I connect HDFC customer care executive?
Banking Customer Helpdesk Call at: Our customer care (Phone Banking) numbers. Write to: HDFC Bank Ltd., New Building, “A” Wing, 2nd Floor, 26-A Narayan Property, Chandivali Farm Road, Off Saki Vihar Road, Chandivali, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400 072.
How can I get customer ID of HDFC credit card?
To retrieve your Customer ID online in 3 simple steps, go to NetBanking and click on the “?” icon.
- Input your registered Mobile No. (with Country Code), and your PAN or Date of Birth details.
- Authenticate using the OTP sent on your registered Mobile No.
- The unique Customer ID is displayed upfront.
How can I close my HDFC credit card customer care?
How to Cancel or Close an HDFC Credit Card?
- By calling Helpline Number: HDFC Bank credit card holders can cancel their credit cards any time by calling the toll-free number 61606161/6160616.
- Carholders can download the Credit Card Closure Form from www.hdfcbank.com and fill it up.
How can I complaint against HDFC Bank?
Phone number: 1800-266-4332.
How can I increase my HDFC credit card dispute online?
Report Unauthorised Transactions
- Step1. Login to NetBanking using your customer ID & password click here.
- Step2. Click on ” Card ” tab.
- Step3. Select “Request” under Credit or Debit Card, whichever applies.
- Step4. Select ” Credit Card hotlisting” or “Debit Card hotlisting” whichever applies.
How can I update my mobile number in HDFC Bank?
Change Registered Mobile Number By HDFC Netbanking:
- Visit the official website of the HDFC Bank.
- Login to the HDFC Net Banking Page.
- Click on update Email ID and number.
- Edit the number you want to change.
- Confirm the number by typing it once again.
Is there any app for HDFC credit card?
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance Through HDFC Mobile App The app is available on various platforms including iOS, Android and Windows. If you have registered your credit card with HDFC net banking, you can download the app and use it to check your credit card balance.
How do I increase my credit card limit?
How can you increase the credit limit on your Credit Card?
- Boost Your Credit Score.
- Repay dues on time.
- Be careful about the Credit Utilisation Ratio.
- Show proof of increase in income.
- Reduce the financial obligations you have.
- Apply for a new card.
How do you activate a new credit card?
How to Activate a Credit Card
- Receive your credit card in the mail.
- Find a sticker on the card with activation instructions.
- Follow the instructions for activating online or over the phone, whichever you prefer.
- Wait for confirmation that your card has been activated.
How do I reactivate my HDFC credit card?
The only way to re- activate your blocked HDFC credit card is to call the bank’s customer care and request for the same. Don’t try to unblock your lost/stolen cards or when you have applied for re-issuance. The unblock option is mostly suitable when the bank blocks your card for any late payments or over limit spends.
How do you write a letter to cancel a credit card?
Sub: Request to terminate / cancel my credit card – Reg. Due to personal reasons, I don’t need the credit card. Hence, I request you to terminate / cancel my credit card and the linked card account no. ____ ( write the credit card account no.)