- 1 How can I get Airtel Chota credit?
- 2 How can I transfer credit from Airtel to Airtel?
- 3 How can I get 50 loan from Airtel?
- 4 Can I transfer Airtel balance to another number?
- 5 What is Airtel credit limit?
- 6 What is Airtel loan code?
- 7 How can I transfer balance from Airtel to 2021?
- 8 How can I use Airtel balance?
- 9 How can I get free data on Airtel?
- 10 How can I get 30 loan in Airtel?
- 11 How can I get 1gb loan in Airtel?
- 12 How can I get Airtel 30 RS loan?
- 13 How can I transfer balance from Airtel to Bkash?
- 14 How can I transfer my mobile balance to another number?
- 15 How recharge Airtel data from main balance?
How can I get Airtel Chota credit?
2) How to get Airtel Emergency Talktime Loan?
- Dial *141# from your mobile and follow the steps of airtel.
- That’s it you will get your loan amount.
How can I transfer credit from Airtel to Airtel?
Airtel Credit Share Code
- SMS *<amount>*<Mobile number> to 234.
- Dial *234*<Amount>*<Reciever Number>#
How can I get 50 loan from Airtel?
Airtel offers the Advance Loan talk time of Rs. 50, Rs. 30 and Rs. 10 to its prepaid customers throughout the country. Obtain an Airtel Talktime Loan.
|4.||Confirm and Press 1|
|5.||Rs. 10 is credited to your account|
Can I transfer Airtel balance to another number?
Airtel balance transfer service allows users to share their account balance to another Airtel prepaid customer number. Just dial the *141# code and select the Share Talktime option to transfer your Airtel prepaid balance request manually.
What is Airtel credit limit?
We have set your credit limit to twice the maximum of your last 3 bills. If your latest bill happens to be less than the month before, we will not reduce your credit limit. For Eg: If your last 3 months’ bills were 6500, 9000 and 7000, your credit limit will be set to 9000 * 2 = Rs.
What is Airtel loan code?
#247# – Airtel Loan Service. *155#– Internet Activate. *550# – Data Useage.
How can I transfer balance from Airtel to 2021?
The procedure for using the Airtel balance transfer code 2021 is as follows:
- Open your calling App and dial the Airtel Balance Transfer Code *141#.
- From those options, you have selected the first option “Share Talktime”.
- Now doing this will provide you some further instructions.
How can I use Airtel balance?
How to check Airtel data balance via USSD Code?
- Dial *123# to check the calling balance and validity of your Airtel mobile number.
- Dial *121# and enter 5 in order to check Airtel 3G/4g net balance using airtel codes.
How can I get free data on Airtel?
How to get Airtel 10GB 4G Data for FREE:
- In your Dial pad, Dial – 5999555 (Toll Free ) – Free 10 GB. Other offers to get Free Airtel Free 4G Internet Data. Free 2 GB Airtel 4G Data – Missed Call on 52122.
- You will receive success message for ‘ Airtel 10GB Daily Free 4G Data for 28 Days’
- Check You Balance With My Airtel App.
How can I get 30 loan in Airtel?
After dialing *141*10# code, a menu with 3 talk time loan options will pop up on your mobile screen. You can choose whatever option you like among Rs. 50, Rs, 30, and Rs. 10, and after making your choice, you will be asked to enter 1 to confirm your loan request.
How can I get 1gb loan in Airtel?
You can dial *141*10# ( Airtel loan number) or can also call 52141 to get a credit of Rs 10. 5.
How can I get Airtel 30 RS loan?
If your mobile balance is less than Rupees 5 and hence want to opt for advance loan talk time, you just need to open your mobile dialer, type *141*10# and press down your call button. Once you have dialled this Airtel Loan codes, you can see a menu with 3 options (50, 30, 10 rupees ) would pop up on your mobile screen.
How can I transfer balance from Airtel to Bkash?
The balance transfer can be done using My Robi and My Airtel App, USSD code and SMS. Subscribers have to open the My Robi or My Airtel app and select balance transfer option from the sidebar of the app. Then customers have to enter the recipient’s number to transfer the money and select the amount of money to transfer.
How can I transfer my mobile balance to another number?
Dial: To transfer your mobile balance just dial *141# and follow the instructions. or type SMS GIFT ‘Amount’ and Send it to 121. Transfer Limit: You can transfer minimum amount of Rs. 5 to Rs. 50 to another network.
How recharge Airtel data from main balance?
How to activate Airtel 4g data plan from main balance?
- Dial *121#
- Press 3 for new offers.
- Select 1st option for unlimited packs.
- Now, you will see many unlimited plans.
- Select any plan which you want to recharge, press the number and send it.
- Confirm the plan.
- That’s it!