- 1 How can I get Airtel 30 RS loan?
- 2 How do I borrow airtime from Airtel 2020?
- 3 Can I take loan in Airtel?
- 4 How can I get 1gb loan in Airtel?
- 5 What is Airtel loan code?
- 6 How do you check if you are owing Airtel?
- 7 How can I borrow airtime without using Airtel?
- 8 How do I stop Airtel airtime borrowing?
- 9 What is Airtel credit limit?
- 10 How can I get internet loan?
- 11 How can I get Airtel cool loan?
- 12 How can I get Airtel emergency MB?
- 13 How can I get free 5GB data on Airtel App?
- 14 How can I get 4G Data loan in Airtel?
How can I get Airtel 30 RS loan?
Airtel offers the Advance Loan talk time of Rs. 50, Rs. 30 and Rs. 10 to its prepaid customers throughout the country. Obtain an Airtel Talktime Loan.
|4.||Confirm and Press 1|
|5.||Rs. 10 is credited to your account|
How do I borrow airtime from Airtel 2020?
How do I apply for the service? You will be required to send a request through a predefined short code; *500# which will provide you with all the denominations of airtime available to borrow. To get specific denominations dial: *500*amount#.
Can I take loan in Airtel?
Airtel Provides Talk Time Loan up to Rs. Dial *141# from your mobile and follow the steps of airtel. That’s it you will get your loan amount.
How can I get 1gb loan in Airtel?
You can dial *141*10# ( Airtel loan number) or can also call 52141 to get a credit of Rs 10. 5.
What is Airtel loan code?
#247# – Airtel Loan Service. *155#– Internet Activate. *550# – Data Useage.
How do you check if you are owing Airtel?
Here are the steps to check Airtel balance:
- To check Airtel main balance, dial *123# and you will get the balance information in a moment.
- For checking Airtel net balance, you can dial *123*10#
- When you dial *121#, you will get the details about the various offers given away by the Airtel network.
How can I borrow airtime without using Airtel?
How to Use Airtel Extra Credit Without Paying Service Charge
- Simply get an AIRTEL Sim that’s eligible for extra credit.
- Dial *500*0# and follow the prompt. (Don’t use *500# which is the normal code.)
- Now you’re good to go.
How do I stop Airtel airtime borrowing?
To deactivate auto-borrow on Airtel
- Dial *500#
- Reply with the correct digit for “auto-borrow” and choose unsubscribe using the correct digit.
- Wait for confirmation SMS from network.
What is Airtel credit limit?
We have set your credit limit to twice the maximum of your last 3 bills. If your latest bill happens to be less than the month before, we will not reduce your credit limit. For Eg: If your last 3 months’ bills were 6500, 9000 and 7000, your credit limit will be set to 9000 * 2 = Rs.
How can I get internet loan?
How to take internet loan in Idea?
- Dial *150*06# (It will give 25MB 2G internet loan in Idea and Rs 6 rupees will be charged.)
- Dial *150*333# (It will give 35MB 3G data loan in Idea mobile and 11 rupees will be deduct from your main balance when you recharge.)
- Follow instructions and reply with your appropriate choice.
How can I get Airtel cool loan?
Simply give a missed call to 458 and receive Rs. 100 top-up to your SMS banking registered Airtel connection. You can also transfer a maximum of Rs. 500 from your bank account to your prepaid or postpaid Airtel number.
How can I get Airtel emergency MB?
– Very simple, you need to dial *141# and select you best one from these option. Airtel BD Data Loan Offer – Emergency Internet Loan.
|14.44 Taka||70 MB||3 Days|
|25 Taka||300 MB||3 Days|
How can I get free 5GB data on Airtel App?
It’s simple to get 5 GB of free data Getting 5 GB of data for free from Airtel is quite simple. You just have to download the myAirtel app on your phone and install the application. Then, it will ask you to enter the 10 digit Airtel mobile number. You will get an OTP and you need to verify the same.
How can I get 4G Data loan in Airtel?
We can take Airtel net data loan with the help ussd code – Dial *141*567# to take 2G/3G/ 4G data loan (Chargeable Service). You can take Airtel data loan by dialling Airtel loan number. Simply call on 52141 (Toll-Free Helpline) and follow the system instruction to take the loan with Airtel loan number.