- 1 Can we pay credit card payment through Paytm?
- 2 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through Paytm?
- 3 How do I make a credit card payment?
- 4 How can I add money to Paytm without credit card?
- 5 What is the limit to add money in Paytm from credit card?
- 6 Can I pay HDFC credit card bill through Google pay?
- 7 What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
- 8 How do I pay my credit card bill online banking?
- 9 How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
- 10 How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
- 11 How can I pay my credit card if my card is blocked?
- 12 Can I add money to Google pay from credit card?
- 13 Can I use credit card for UPI?
- 14 Can I transfer money from SBI credit card to Paytm?
Can we pay credit card payment through Paytm?
Paytm allows you to make credit card bill payment for the Visa, Master, American Express (Amex), and Diners credit card of all the major bank. Moreover, you get many different payment options for your Credit Card payment.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through Paytm?
How to make HDFC credit card payment online?
- Go to HDFC Bank Credit Card Payment on Paytm.
- Enter your Credit Card Number.
- Click on Proceed.
- Check your bill amount.
How do I make a credit card payment?
Pay credit card bill online using net banking
- Login to your net banking account.
- Go to the cards section where all your registered cards will be shown.
- Then select the card payment option, select your credit card and choose the amount you want to pay – the full amount, the minimum payment due or any amount you choose.
How can I add money to Paytm without credit card?
On the Paytm app:
- Step 1: Once the account holder opens the app on their phone, they would need to click on the ” Add Money ” option that appears on top most strip on the homepage.
- Step 2: Once they click on it, they will be asked to select their mode of payment from debit/ credit card, netbanking, and IMPS.
What is the limit to add money in Paytm from credit card?
Customers can add up to ₹10,000 from their credit card free of cost.
Can I pay HDFC credit card bill through Google pay?
Can I pay HDFC credit card bill through Google pay? There is no special provision for credit bill payment on Google Pay application. However, credit card bills can be paid through UPI enabled e-wallets using QR code. You can check with the bank’s customer care team if they facilitate payment via UPI.
What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
HDFC credit card IFSC Code is a 11-digit alphanumeric key used for paying the outstanding credit card bill through online banking using National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT). This can be done by adding the credit card as a beneficiary. For example, the HDFC credit card IFSC code is HDFC0000128.
How do I pay my credit card bill online banking?
Here’s how you can pay your Credit Card bill via NetBanking. NetBanking.
|Step1||Login to NetBanking using your NetBanking ID and Password|
|Step2||Go to the Credit Cards Tab, and click on the Transact option on the left|
|Step3||Choose your registered card|
|Step4||Select a payment option|
|Step5||Click confirm to complete payment|
How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) You can pay your credit card bill from any other bank account by using the NEFT facility. The instructions may vary slightly in different banks, but, in most cases you need to add your credit card number as the payee account number to make the payment through NEFT.
How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
If you don’t have a bank account, you can find workarounds to pay your bills. Many places don’t want you to pay in cash, particularly by mail, so you need to find other solutions. The main options you have are check cashiers, money orders, and prepaid debit cards.
How can I pay my credit card if my card is blocked?
What can be done? Firstly, make the payment of the entire debt amount at your bank. After completing this process, you will have to contact your bank customer care number or visit branch, for registering your credit card so that it can be re-activated.
Can I add money to Google pay from credit card?
Google is a payment facilitator which can be used to make payments via bank accounts that is connected to the application. For Indian users, as of now, there is no provision to transfer money from credit card to Google Pay or add a debit or credit card to the app to make payments.
Can I use credit card for UPI?
First of all, you must know that you need to have a UPI -enabled application to make your credit card bill payment. After putting your UPI ID, you will need to verify your name. After this, enter the Bill amount you want to pay for your credit card.
Can I transfer money from SBI credit card to Paytm?
Can I pay an SBI Credit Card amount by using a Paytm Wallet? You cannot pay your SBI credit card amount by using your Paytm wallet. Only Kotak Mahindra Bank and IndusInd Bank customers can pay their credit card amount using Paytm wallet. However, Paytm facilitates banking transaction.