- 1 How do I put credit on Vodafone?
- 2 Can you buy Vodafone credit online?
- 3 Can I top up someone else’s Vodafone?
- 4 How can I get free credit on Vodafone?
- 5 Can I put credit on someone else’s phone?
- 6 How do I put credit on someone elses phone?
- 7 How can I use my Vodafone bonus credit?
- 8 How can I activate Vodafone offer?
- 9 Do I have to top up every month on pay as you go?
- 10 How can I add money in Vodafone main balance?
- 11 What is the minimum Vodafone top up amount?
- 12 What uses credit on pay as you go?
- 13 Can I borrow credit from Vodafone?
- 14 What’s the number for IOU credit?
- 15 Can I borrow money from Vodafone?
How do I put credit on Vodafone?
- Top up over the phone on 2345 free from your Vodafone Pay as you go mobile.
- To top up again, text TOPUP to 2345 with the amount you want to add and the last four digits of your payment card (for example, text TOPUP 10 1234 to add £10 using a card ending in 1234)
Can you buy Vodafone credit online?
They can top you up online or by text at any time. It’s quick, it’s easy and it’s free. I ‘m on pay as you go – how do I get credit sent to me? To get credit from a family member or friend, on a Vodafone bill pay price plan, all you have to do is text their number to 50228.
Can I top up someone else’s Vodafone?
How can I top up someone else’s phone? You may top up someone else’s Vodaphone mobile on Vodafone’s online TopUp portal, or when Activating a voucher. You can also set up an automatic or recurring top – up on a friend’s or a family member’s phone.
How can I get free credit on Vodafone?
Bonus Credit is just that – free credit that you could receive through Rewards on Pay as you go, via text or when you top up by calling 2345.
Can I put credit on someone else’s phone?
To avail of the text top-up option, first you will need to register a credit or debit card with your mobile provider. This option may also be used to top-up credit on someone else’s account. Your bank may also allow you to top-up yours or another’s mobile account. You can visit your bank’s website to find out more.
How do I put credit on someone elses phone?
Dial *128* then the phone number of the person you are sending the credit to (including the area code), then * the amount, then # and press the call button or send button. For example *128*8761234567*2#.
How can I use my Vodafone bonus credit?
When a customer purchases airtime for another Vodafone subscriber, that subscriber receives 100% bonus on the amount of airtime purchased. The airtime recipient will receive an SMS notification informing them about the bonus received. Bonus airtime can only be used for On-Net calls.
How can I activate Vodafone offer?
Customers can go to the My Vodafone app, activate the plan using the My Vodafone app. Once on the app, find the SuperPacks section and tap on it. Activate the pack by tapping the ‘ Activate ‘ button.
Do I have to top up every month on pay as you go?
Yes. If you choose a traditional Pay As You Go plan, there’s no need to top – up your phone every month. You ‘ll just need to keep your SIM card active which normally means using it for a chargeable activity at least once every 180 days.
How can I add money in Vodafone main balance?
How can I do a recharge using my available balance?
- You can dial *199# and select the relevant option to activate a data pack or any other bonus card from your available balance.
- You can also download the Vi™ Appand choose the relevant pack >> Pay by balance.
What is the minimum Vodafone top up amount?
On Vodafone, you can make a minimum top – up of £5 each time on a Pay As You Go account.
- By phone: You can top – up by calling 2345 on your Vodafone handset.
- By text: If you have a registered credit card or debit card, you can also top up by SMS text message.
What uses credit on pay as you go?
You need to buy a airtime credit in the form of a top up before you can make any calls or texts. This credit is used to pay for the texts and calls you make – when you run out of credit you need to top-up your phone again before you can use it. More about how to top-up.
Can I borrow credit from Vodafone?
With Vodafone IOU, you can borrow up to £3 from us if you run out of credit and pay it back when you next top up. Once you have paid back your IOU amount, you’ll automatically be opted back out.
What’s the number for IOU credit?
To get some emergency credit before your next recharge, text IOU to 468. We’ll put some credit on your phone and subtract the credit from your balance the next time you recharge. Note: IOU availability, credit amounts and conditions will vary depending on your plan.
Can I borrow money from Vodafone?
The short code to borrow money from — from Vodafone is *110#. The code for borrowing money from you account. Simply dial *110#, Select Financial Services and choose Loans from the options that comes. The Vodafone Cash Mobile Money USSD code in Ghana is *110# — for all Vodafone Cash services.