- 1 How can I pay my credit card bill by Cheque?
- 2 Can I pay my credit card bill with a check?
- 3 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
- 4 How can I deposit a Cheque in HDFC Bank?
- 5 How do I pay with a Cheque?
- 6 How can I pay my credit card bill?
- 7 Can I pay my credit card the same day I use it?
- 8 What happens if I pay credit card before statement?
- 9 Why does my credit card say no payment due?
- 10 How can I pay HDFC credit card bill immediately?
- 11 How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
- 12 How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
- 13 Can we deposit HDFC Cheque online?
- 14 Can I deposit Cheque in any HDFC branch?
- 15 What is the maximum amount I can write a Cheque for HDFC?
How can I pay my credit card bill by Cheque?
Paying credit card bills by cheque
- Visit a branch of the bank where you have an account.
- In the deposit slip, fill out the following details: 16-digit credit card number.
- Attach this slip to the cheque and deposit it in a cheque payment machine or simply slip it into the drop box at your bank’s branch or ATM.
Can I pay my credit card bill with a check?
Cash — If your credit card issuer has a local bank or credit union branch where you can stop by, you may be able to pay in person with cash. Check — If your issuer accepts checks, you can mail one in with your credit card bill.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
Use your non- HDFC bank’s net banking or mobile banking app to pay your HDFC credit card bill through the NEFT option.
- Log in to the net banking or the mobile banking account to your non- HDFC bank.
- Go to the funds transfer section and select NEFT as the payment option.
How can I deposit a Cheque in HDFC Bank?
If someone issues you a cheque, you can deposit it in your HDFC Bank account, and the money will be credited after the cheque is cleared (usually 2-3 working days).
|Personal loan||Fixed deposit||Credit Card|
|Savings Account||Car Loan||EasyEMI|
How do I pay with a Cheque?
Cheque -writing basics
- write the name of the person or organisation you’re paying.
- draw a line through any blank spaces on the cheque so people can’t add extra numbers or names.
- add details (such as a reference or account number) to the payee line.
- keep the cheque stub that contains the details and reference.
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Listed below are various options through which you can pay your credit card bill online.
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
Can I pay my credit card the same day I use it?
You have the right to make a credit card payment at any time. Once your billing cycle closes, there is usually a grace period of 21 days or more until your due date, during which you can pay off your purchases without incurring interest. You’re completely allowed to use your credit card during the grace period.
What happens if I pay credit card before statement?
By making a payment before your statement closing date, you reduce the total balance the card issuer reports to the credit bureaus. That in turn lowers the credit utilization percentage used when calculating your credit score that month.
Why does my credit card say no payment due?
If it says zero payment do then you don’t need to make a payment. Question is do you have a balance. If you have no balance this is likely because you had activity and paid it off before the bill, but of course you owe nothing so no minimum payment.
How can I pay HDFC credit card bill immediately?
Here’s how you can pay your Credit Card bill via NetBanking. NetBanking.
|Step1||Login to NetBanking using your NetBanking ID and Password|
|Step2||Go to the Credit Cards Tab, and click on the Transact option on the left|
|Step3||Choose your registered card|
|Step4||Select a payment option|
|Step5||Click confirm to complete payment|
How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) You can pay your credit card bill from any other bank account by using the NEFT facility. The instructions may vary slightly in different banks, but, in most cases you need to add your credit card number as the payee account number to make the payment through NEFT.
How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
Enter your HDFC Bank Credit Card number and Payment amount. Select your net banker from drop-down and click on PAY. You will be securely redirected to the bank payment interface of your chosen net banking option. Confirm your payment amount to HDFC Bank Credit Card.
Can we deposit HDFC Cheque online?
This online deposit slip can be used only for depositing cheques and cash. This cannot be used for Credit Card payment. Please ensure that the name on the cheque matches with the account title maintained with us. You can take a printout of the same whenever you want to deposit cheque or cash.
Can I deposit Cheque in any HDFC branch?
Yes, you can deposit your chq for HDFC bank in any branch of HDFC in the chq deposit box at any branch close to you. Don’t forget to write the name and account no of payee at the back of cheque.
What is the maximum amount I can write a Cheque for HDFC?
Immediate Credit will be provided for outstation cheques upto Rs 5000/- to the individual account holders subject to the below mentioned criteria. 1. Value of cheque shall not exceed Rs. 5000/-.