- 1 How do I borrow credit on Airtel line?
- 2 How can I get Airtel 30 RS loan?
- 3 How can I get free Airtel data?
- 4 What is the code to borrow Airtel airtime?
- 5 How can I get 1000 SMS in Airtel?
- 6 What is the USSD code for Airtel?
- 7 How can I get my Airtel number?
- 8 How can I get free 5GB data on Airtel?
- 9 How can I get free 2GB data on Airtel?
- 10 How can I get 1GB to 100 naira on Airtel?
- 11 How do you check if you are owing Airtel?
- 12 How do you borrow airtime?
- 13 How can I borrow from Airtel without paying back?
How do I borrow credit on Airtel line?
How to borrow airtime on Airtel
- You will need to dial *500* credit amount# on your phone. For instance, if you want to borrow 100 nairas, dial *500*100#.
- After this, you will receive a message, which will confirm that your request is being processed.
- In several minutes, you will get the desired airtime.
How can I get Airtel 30 RS loan?
Airtel offers the Advance Loan talk time of Rs. 50, Rs. 30 and Rs. 10 to its prepaid customers throughout the country. Obtain an Airtel Talktime Loan.
|4.||Confirm and Press 1|
|5.||Rs. 10 is credited to your account|
How can I get free Airtel data?
How to get Airtel 10GB 4G Data for FREE:
- In your Dial pad, Dial – 5999555 (Toll Free ) – Free 10 GB. Other offers to get Free Airtel Free 4G Internet Data. Free 2 GB Airtel 4G Data – Missed Call on 52122.
- You will receive success message for ‘ Airtel 10GB Daily Free 4G Data for 28 Days’
- Check You Balance With My Airtel App.
What is the code to borrow Airtel airtime?
To borrow airtime from Airtel, Dial *500*Amount#
How can I get 1000 SMS in Airtel?
In this blog, we have listed all the best Airtel SMS packs for prepaid customers in 2021. In order to check the balance for Airtel local SMS, you can type *123*2# or *555#. Airtel SMS Packs: Delhi NCR.
|1000 Local and STD SMS (100 SMS per Day)||28 days||Rs. 88|
What is the USSD code for Airtel?
All Airtel USSD Codes 2021
|Check (Find) Details||Airtel USSD Codes|
|Balance Check USSD Code||*123#|
|Number Check USSD Code||*282#|
|4G Data Balance Check Code||*121*2# & Reply With ‘1’|
|Airtel Customer Care Number||198|
How can I get my Airtel number?
Open the phone dialer app and dial this USSD code: *282# and click on the call button. On your mobile phone screen, you will see a flash message displayed containing your airtel number which says, “Hi, Your Mobile no. is: xxxxxxxxxx” Do not forget to note down your mobile number.
How can I get free 5GB data on Airtel?
Airtel is offering 5GB data free to new 4G subscribers who download the ‘ Airtel Thanks’ app, whether these are entirely new users or users who upgrade to 4G from 3G. The users will get five coupons of 1GB each that can be redeemed within 90 days of getting the subscription, and downloading the ‘ Airtel Thanks’ app.
How can I get free 2GB data on Airtel?
How to get free data on Airtel?
- Dial 5999555 (Toll- Free ) for Free 10 GB.
- Give Missed Call on 52122 for Free 2 GB Airtel 4G Data.
- Missed Call on 51111 for Free 2 GB Airtel 4G Data.
- Missed Call on 54321 for Airtel Free data 10 GB, Free Airtel Internet Data For 120 Days.
How can I get 1GB to 100 naira on Airtel?
How to Subscribe to Airtel ₦ 100 for 1GB Weekend Plan
- Simply recharge with ₦ 100 and dial *474*1# and the plan will be activated.
- Dial *140# to check the remaining balance.
How do you check if you are owing Airtel?
Here are the steps to check Airtel balance:
- To check Airtel main balance, dial *123# and you will get the balance information in a moment.
- For checking Airtel net balance, you can dial *123*10#
- When you dial *121#, you will get the details about the various offers given away by the Airtel network.
How do you borrow airtime?
Borrow Airtime via *606# Menu:
- Dial *606# and select XtraTime.
- You can then select your preferred amount from the list.
- After selecting your preferred amount, the system will then send you a message with the amount you are about to borrow and the applicable service fee for you to confirm the transaction.
How can I borrow from Airtel without paying back?
How to Use Airtel Extra Credit Without Paying Service Charge
- Simply get an AIRTEL Sim that’s eligible for extra credit.
- Dial *500*0# and follow the prompt. (Don’t use *500# which is the normal code.)
- Now you’re good to go.