- 1 What is the eligibility to get Paytm credit card?
- 2 How can I get Paytm first credit card?
- 3 Does Paytm provide credit card?
- 4 How can I get Paytm credit?
- 5 How can I get Paytm 1st free?
- 6 Is Paytm credit card free?
- 7 Is Paytm first credit card good?
- 8 Can we take loan in Paytm?
- 9 How can I get 1st point in Paytm?
- 10 Can I use Paytm wallet to pay credit card bill?
- 11 What is the limit of Paytm first card?
- 12 How can I add money to Paytm without credit card?
- 13 How can I use Paytm for the first time?
- 14 Is Paytm safe?
- 15 What is monthly credit limit in Paytm?
What is the eligibility to get Paytm credit card?
Who is eligible to apply for Paytm SBI Credit Card?
|Occupation||Both Salaried and Self-Employed|
|Customer Type||Only select Paytm customers|
|Income Requirement||No minimum income requirement|
How can I get Paytm first credit card?
Paytm First Credit Card Eligibility Criteria There are no eligibility criteria to apply for this credit card. Citi Bank and Paytm have jointly developed a selection tool to identify potential customers. This will help enable customers to own a credit card without requiring a prior credit history. 3
Does Paytm provide credit card?
Paytm, in partnership with SBI Card, is offering 2 credit card variants for its users – Paytm SBI Card & Paytm SBI Card SELECT. These credit cards have been designed and are exclusively available for Paytm users.
How can I get Paytm credit?
How To Activate Postpaid Service In Paytm Account
- Log in to your Paytm app.
- Type ‘ Paytm Postpaid’ in the search icon on your home screen.
- Click on Paytm Postpaid icon.
- You will be asked to check your credit score.
- Click to proceed.
- Confirm your name, contact details, PAN, and date of birth to check your credit score.
How can I get Paytm 1st free?
Free Paytm First Subscription Promo Code & Get 100% Cashback
- Open Paytm App.
- Goto Paytm First Prime Option.
- Now Select 12 Months Paytm First Plan.
- Click On Have A Promocode.
- Remove Default Promo Code.
- Enter Promo Code PF2021 & Applied It.
- Now Pay Rs.750 To Active The Plan.
Is Paytm credit card free?
Description of charges Paytm First Card Annual fees An annual fee of ₹500 is charged at the end of the membership year. This fee is waived off on spends of Rs. 50,000 or more on your Card in a membership year. Cash advance fees 2.5% on the billed amount withdrawn*, subject to a minimum of `500.
Is Paytm first credit card good?
Paytm First Credit Card Details 1% as cashback is absolutely great for beginners. You can view the txn details on the Paytm passbook. (similar to Paytm Postpaid). The Passbook of the credit card will also highlight exclusive offers from both Paytm and Citi on a real-time basis.
Can we take loan in Paytm?
We are enabling more and more active Paytm customers to avail Quick and easy Personal Loan through Paytm! You can check your loan eligibility by searching for “Personal Loan ” on Paytm APP and clicking on the Personal Loan icon. You must be between 25-60 years of age to be approved of the loan.
How can I get 1st point in Paytm?
The most rewarding loyalty program for merchants
- Earn 6 Reward Pointson every ₹100 Accepted Using Paytm Wallet.
- Earn 1 Reward Pointon every ₹100 Accepted Using UPI.
- Redeem Reward Pointsfor Paytm Cash, Mobile Recharge, Paytm Merchandise & more.
Can I use Paytm wallet to pay credit card bill?
Make Online Credit Card Payment at Paytm Paytm allows you to make credit card bill payment for the Visa, Master, American Express (Amex), and Diners credit card of all the major bank. Be it SBI, HDFC, IndusInd Bank, Citi Bank and many other. Moreover, you get many different payment options for your Credit Card payment.
What is the limit of Paytm first card?
Schedule of Charges – Paytm First Card ₹1300 for statement balance above ₹15000. Over credit limit charge# 2.5% of the amount (excluding fees, charges and taxes) over the credit limit, subject to a minimum of ₹500.
How can I add money to Paytm without credit card?
All you need to do is, add money on your Paytm wallet via Uber app. Yes, you heard it right. When you add money into your Paytm wallet via Uber app, and use your credit card for the same, there won’t be any 2% extra charge levied on the transaction.
How can I use Paytm for the first time?
In order to use the Paytm Wallet and transact cash-free, follow the steps below:
- Set up a Paytm account using your mobile number and email ID.
- Add some money to your Paytm Wallet using netbanking, debit card, or credit card.
- To transfer money to someone else, select the ‘Pay or Send’ option.
Is Paytm safe?
Is Paytm safe? Completely. Paytm is PCI DSS compliant in terms of security. We never store customer’s CVV number to ensure their Credit and Debit Card details are completely safe.
What is monthly credit limit in Paytm?
ii. The amount loaded in such Wallets during any month shall not exceed Rs. 10,000 and the total amount loaded during the financial year shall not exceed Rs. 1,20,000.