- 1 How can I get free credit on Vodafone?
- 2 Can you buy $10 Vodafone credit?
- 3 Can I put credit on someone else’s phone Vodafone?
- 4 How can I get free Vodafone minutes?
- 5 Can I borrow credit from Vodafone?
- 6 How do I borrow credit on Vodafone?
- 7 What is the cheapest Vodafone plan?
- 8 How can I get unlimited data on Vodafone?
- 9 What’s the lowest you can top up on Vodafone?
- 10 Can I put credit on someone else’s phone?
- 11 How do I put credit on someone elses phone?
- 12 What is pay as you go 1 on Vodafone?
- 13 How much credit do I have Vodafone?
- 14 How do I get a 10 RS loan from Vodafone?
- 15 Can you get 5 pound Vodafone top up?
How can I get free credit on Vodafone?
How do I register to get my free credit?
- Put your new SIM into your phone.
- Register your details on My Vodafone within 60 days of using your new SIM.
- Top up by €20 or more in one go.
Can you buy $10 Vodafone credit?
You can top up your My Credit with these voucher amounts: $10, $20, $30, $40, $50, $60, $70, $80, $90, $100, $110, $150, $200. To top up your My Credit balance, you ‘ll need to redeem the voucher online or by sending an SMS to 1511.
Can I put credit on someone else’s phone Vodafone?
How can I top up someone else’s phone? You may top up someone else’s Vodaphone mobile on Vodafone’s online TopUp portal, or when Activating a voucher. You can also set up an automatic or recurring top-up on a friend’s or a family member’s phone.
How can I get free Vodafone minutes?
- Vodafone Freebie Minutes is available to Pay as you go customers on the Vodafone Simply, Vodafone Smartstep and Vodafone Smartplus pricing terms.
- You can add Freebie Minutes by calling 4356 from your mobile and topping up with the relevant amount.
Can I borrow credit from Vodafone?
With Vodafone IOU, you can borrow up to £3 from us if you run out of credit and pay it back when you next top up. Once you have paid back your IOU amount, you’ll automatically be opted back out.
How do I borrow credit on Vodafone?
Borrow credit when you have less than GHs 2 and pay back the next time you top up. You must be a Vodafone user for more than 90 days before you can access this service. It’s simple! Just dial *505# to borrow credit.
What is the cheapest Vodafone plan?
The cheapest Vodafone -Idea recharge plan is priced at Rs 10, offers a talkative value of Rs 7.47. It’s most expensive pack is priced at Rs 2,399 that offers an annual validity and daily 1.5GB data along with other benefits.
How can I get unlimited data on Vodafone?
There is a Rs 249 prepaid plan, which ships with truly unlimited calls, and 1.5GB daily data for 28 days. You will get extra 5GB of data if you recharge using the company’s MyVi app. The Rs 299 recharge plan includes unlimited talktime, and 4GB of data per day. It comes with a validity period of 28 days.
What’s the lowest you can top up on Vodafone?
On Vodafone, you can make a minimum top – up of £5 each time on a Pay As You Go account.
- By phone: You can top – up by calling 2345 on your Vodafone handset.
- By text: If you have a registered credit card or debit card, you can also top up by SMS text message.
Can I put credit on someone else’s phone?
To avail of the text top-up option, first you will need to register a credit or debit card with your mobile provider. This option may also be used to top-up credit on someone else’s account. Your bank may also allow you to top-up yours or another’s mobile account. You can visit your bank’s website to find out more.
How do I put credit on someone elses phone?
Dial *128* then the phone number of the person you are sending the credit to (including the area code), then * the amount, then # and press the call button or send button. For example *128*8761234567*2#.
What is pay as you go 1 on Vodafone?
On Vodafone’s Pay As You Go 1, you ‘ll pay £ 1 per day for unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and 50MB of data. Instead, you ‘re only charged on the days that you actually use your mobile phone for calling, texting or using data over the mobile network.
How much credit do I have Vodafone?
Check online with My Vodafone. Dial *#1345# free from your Vodafone Pay as you go phone to see your balance on screen. Call 2345 free from your Vodafone Pay as you go phone to hear your remaining balance.
How do I get a 10 RS loan from Vodafone?
SMS CREDIT to 144 or *111*2# from Vodafone mobile and select the loan option and get 10 rs in your main balance Vodafone Internet Loan Number Ussd Codes Operator You may get Idea Loan Number by Dialing this Ussd Code: *150* 10 # Idea Loan Number Codes â€“ Rs 20 Talktime.
Can you get 5 pound Vodafone top up?
Vodafone £ 5 Weekend Freebee is available to pay as you go customers on the Vodafone Simply price plan. It can ‘t be used with Free Weekends, Freedom Freebees, other Vodafone Freebees or Text Packs.