- 1 What are the documents required for SBI credit card?
- 2 How long does it take to get a SBI credit card approved?
- 3 How can I get my SBI credit card number online?
- 4 How can I make credit card?
- 5 Can I have 2 SBI credit card?
- 6 What is the minimum salary for SBI credit card?
- 7 What is the SBI credit card limit?
- 8 Can I close my SBI credit card online?
- 9 How can I check my SBI credit card status?
- 10 How can I know my 16 digit SBI debit card number?
- 11 How can I know my SBI credit card number without card?
- 12 How do I check my credit card statement?
- 13 How can I get a credit card instantly?
- 14 Can I get credit card without bank?
- 15 How can I get a credit card fast?
What are the documents required for SBI credit card?
Here are the basic documents required to apply for an SBI credit card:
- Address proof – Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voters ID etc.
- Identity proof – Bank Statement/ Voter Id/ Driving Licence/ Pension Book etc.
- Income Proof – Bank Statement/ Pay Slip/ Income Tax return.
- Pan Card.
- Passport size photo.
How long does it take to get a SBI credit card approved?
What Is the State Bank of India ( SBI ) credit card processing time? Once the application is submitted State Bank of India ( SBI ) will take about 7 – 15 working days to run the background verification to approve the credit card.
How can I get my SBI credit card number online?
How to register with SBI Card Online
- Go to sbicard.com and click on the ‘First time user link’
- Provide your credit card number, CVV number, expiry date of the credit card and your date of birth and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Please fill in the OTP in the space provided and press ‘Proceed’ again.
How can I make credit card?
How to get a credit card in 3 easy steps
- Step 1: Choose your Credit Card. Each bank offers dozens of Credit Card options.
- Step 2: Apply for your card. Get all your documents ready – a bank will usually ask for identity, address and income proofs.
- Step 3: Activate your card.
Can I have 2 SBI credit card?
If you wish to apply for an additional SBI Card, you can select ‘Yes’ for the ‘ Do you have an SBI Card ‘ question on the online application form for the SBI Card you wish to apply for and fill in the required details.
What is the minimum salary for SBI credit card?
Applicant needs to be able to demonstrate a regular source of income, with a minimum income of Rs. 2 lakh annually. For an SBI credit card, documents such as salary slips from the last 3 months and bank statements need to be provided by the applicant along with proof of identity, age and address.
What is the SBI credit card limit?
SBI card available credit limit is the credit limit on the specified date. For instance, if the available credit limit against your SBI card is ₹ 1 Lakh, and you have spent ₹ 60,000, then the SBI card available credit limit is ₹ 40,000. 5
Can I close my SBI credit card online?
Closing a credit card SBI credit card cancellation can be made through four ways. To close SBI credit card, a cardholder can call customer care number, send a written request, send a request through email or send a request through an online application. One should always close their credit card if it is unused.
How can I check my SBI credit card status?
Visit SBI official website by clicking on https://www.onlinesbi.com/. Now, click on SBI Card as you scroll the website. Under Track your application, select Check the status of your application. Finally, enter your Application /Reference Number and click on the track button to check your credit card status. 5
How can I know my 16 digit SBI debit card number?
On the front face of debit card, a 16 digits ‘ code is written. First 6 digits are Bank Identification Number and the rest 10 digits are Unique Account Number of the card holder.
How can I know my SBI credit card number without card?
With SBI Card missed call service, you can get details of your SBI Credit Card account on your registered mobile number via SMS. Just give a missed call on dedicated virtual mobile numbers.
How do I check my credit card statement?
How to Check Credit Card Statements Online?
- Usually, your bank will send a credit card e- statement to your registered email ID on every billing date, in the form of a credit card statement PDF.
- Another way to view the credit card e- statement is to login to the bank’s netbanking portal.
How can I get a credit card instantly?
- Visit sc.com/in.
- Choose the credit card of your choice.
- Fill in your details and verify with OTP to submit your application.
- Get instant Approval in Principle*
- Post successful validation of your KYC and other documents your Virtual credit card will be ready instantly.
Can I get credit card without bank?
If you’re applying for a credit card, having an account with the issuing bank can make it easier to get approved. But in many cases, it’s not a requirement. In fact, it’s possible some issuers may not require you to have a bank account at all to open up a credit card.
How can I get a credit card fast?
Here’s how to get a credit card fast:
- Apply online.
- Apply for cards below your range.
- Check for preapproval.
- Look for instant use cards.
- Request expedited shipping.
- Call the issuer.