- 1 How can I check my Axis Bank credit card status?
- 2 How do I check the status of my credit card application?
- 3 How do I know if my credit card is active?
- 4 How can I check my Axis Bank credit card balance by SMS?
- 5 How do you activate a new credit card?
- 6 How can I track my credit card location?
- 7 How do I check my credit card details?
- 8 What is the minimum salary for Emirates NBD credit card?
- 9 Can I use my credit card as soon as I activate it?
- 10 Why did my card get declined when I have money?
- 11 What is the minimum balance in Axis Bank?
- 12 What is unbilled amount in Axis credit card?
How can I check my Axis Bank credit card status?
You can check the status of your credit card application by simply calling the credit card division at Axis Bank. The phone banking facility can be contacted by dialing 1-860-419-5555/ 1-860-500-5555.
How do I check the status of my credit card application?
Once you have submitted your application, you can follow these steps to check the application status:
- Visit – Track Your Credit Card Application Status.
- Or open the app and select ‘Track Application ‘
- Enter your credit card application ID and mobile number.
- Click ‘Track Application ‘
How do I know if my credit card is active?
Call Customer Service The simplest way to clear up any question about whether your credit card is still active is to call the issuer and ask. Call the number on the back of your card to inquire about the status of your account. If inactive, customer service can likely reactivate.
How can I check my Axis Bank credit card balance by SMS?
2) Axis Bank credit card balance check via SMS Axis Bank also offers the option to check your credit card balance by sending an SMS to 5676782. In the message you would need to mention the response code ‘BAL’ followed by a space and your credit card account number.
How do you activate a new credit card?
How to Activate a Credit Card
- Receive your credit card in the mail.
- Find a sticker on the card with activation instructions.
- Follow the instructions for activating online or over the phone, whichever you prefer.
- Wait for confirmation that your card has been activated.
How can I track my credit card location?
There’s no way to physically track your debit or credit cards, and the smart chips can’t do it for you. You could try apps or other tracking devices, but only if you are comfortable giving up more privacy.
How do I check my credit card details?
Ways to Check Credit Card Balance
- Monthly Credit Card Statement. Every month after your credit card billing cycle is closed, your credit card provider will generate a monthly statement.
- Via Internet Banking.
- Via Mobile App.
- By Calling Customer Care.
- Via SMS.
- By Visiting ATM.
What is the minimum salary for Emirates NBD credit card?
Minimum Monthly Salary Required: AED 8,000.
Can I use my credit card as soon as I activate it?
How long after activating my credit card can I use it? Typically, you can use your card almost immediately after you’ve activated it. If you’re having problems using your card, then it’s best to contact the provider to ensure it’s definitely been activated.
Why did my card get declined when I have money?
My Debit Card Payment Has Been Declined Even Though I Have Enough Money to Cover the Payment. The payment is larger than the maximum transaction allowed for your account. Your debit card has been locked by your issuing institution. This often happens when you enter an incorrect PIN at an ATM more than a few times.
What is the minimum balance in Axis Bank?
Axis Bank Minimum Balance Requirements The minimum balance amount ranges from as low as Rs. 2,500 to Rs. 1,00,000/-.
What is unbilled amount in Axis credit card?
In other words, the unbilled amount in credit cards is the sum total of all the transactions that you make after the statement is generated. You will find this unbilled credit card amount in your next credit card statement as the amount due.