- 1 How can I know my HDFC credit card due date?
- 2 How do I know when my credit card bill is due?
- 3 How can I know my HDFC credit card bill?
- 4 What is payment due date in credit card?
- 5 How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
- 6 What is the limit of HDFC credit card?
- 7 How many days before due date should I pay my credit card?
- 8 Can I pay credit card on due date?
- 9 Can we pay credit card before due date?
- 10 What is the billing cycle of HDFC credit card?
- 11 What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
- 12 How can I check my credit card bill?
- 13 What is the late payment charges for HDFC credit card?
- 14 What happens if you pay your credit card bill one day late?
- 15 How can I pay my credit card bill?
How can I know my HDFC credit card due date?
Following are the steps to do so:
- Login to your HDFC Bank mobile app.
- Click on the credit card in your app.
- Select the “Download Billed Statement” option.
- Select the month for which you want to check the statement and click on Download.
- Your HDFC Credit Card statement will be downloaded to your smartphone.
How do I know when my credit card bill is due?
Billing date or Statement date is the day on which your credit card statement is generated every month and is printed on the top of your statement. The date may vary from one month to the next depending on whether it’s falling on a holiday.
How can I know my HDFC credit card bill?
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance Through Netbanking
- Login to HDFC net banking using the customer ID and IPIN.
- From the main menu, select ‘ Cards > Active Cards ‘
- All the credit cards linked to the online account will get displayed along with Available Credit ‘ as well as the ‘Statement Balance’
What is payment due date in credit card?
The payment due date, as the name suggests is the date by which you need to pay your credit card outstanding every month. The payment due date is set 21-25 days since the last bill was generated.
How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
Credit Card Bill Payment
- Login to the New MobileBanking App.
- Enter Customer ID/Password details or Login via Quick Access Pin.
- Go to Pay Section >> Cards.
- Choose your registered card.
- Select ” Pay ” option.
- Select the type of amount (Minimum/Total/Other)
- Click confirm to complete payment.
What is the limit of HDFC credit card?
HDFC card available credit limit is the credit limit on the specified date. For instance, if the available credit limit against your HDFC card is ₹ 1 Lakh, and you have spent ₹ 60,000, then the HDFC card available credit limit is ₹ 40,000.
How many days before due date should I pay my credit card?
Here’s how it works. The statement closing date ( the last day of your billing cycle) typically occurs about 21 days before your payment due date. Several important things happen on your statement closing date: Your monthly interest charge and minimum payment are calculated.
Can I pay credit card on due date?
Making Your Credit Card Payment on the Due Date Fortunately, credit card issuers offer several convenient payment options that allow you to make your payment from almost anywhere. For example, you can make a phone payment, even on the due date. Note there may be a fee for making an expedited credit card payment.
Can we pay credit card before due date?
At a minimum, you should pay your credit card bill before its statement due date. You can never pay your credit card too early, but be sure to check the statement period to which your early payment will be credited.
What is the billing cycle of HDFC credit card?
Billing cycle –This is the 30-day period for which the statement is generated. It is the period between two consecutive statement dates. The Credit Card bill is a reflection of the transactions made during the billing cycle, apart from the interest penalty and late payment fee (if any).
What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
HDFC credit card IFSC Code is a 11-digit alphanumeric key used for paying the outstanding credit card bill through online banking using National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT). This can be done by adding the credit card as a beneficiary. For example, the HDFC credit card IFSC code is HDFC0000128.
How can I check my credit card bill?
Checking your credit card outstanding balance
- Net banking: This is one way to check credit card balance online.
- SMS alerts: Banks provides customers with SMS alerts as when they use their card for payment.
- Customer service:
- By ATM:
- Visiting a branch.
- Monthly statements.
- Mobile App.
What is the late payment charges for HDFC credit card?
HDFC Credit Card Late Payment Charges For Non-payment Of The Minimum Amount Due
|If the statement balance is||Late payment charges|
|Between Rs.100 to Rs.500||Rs.100|
|Between Rs.501 to Rs.5,000||Rs.400|
|Between Rs.5,000 to Rs.10,000||Rs.500|
What happens if you pay your credit card bill one day late?
If you pay your credit card bill a single day after the due date, you could be charged a late fee in the range of $25 to $35, which will be reflected on your next billing statement. If you continue to miss the due date, you can incur additional late fees. Your interest rates may rise.
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Methods to Pay Credit Card Payment Online
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.