- 1 How can I check my HDFC credit card statement?
- 2 How can I check my credit card bill?
- 3 How can I get HDFC Bank statement by SMS?
- 4 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill?
- 5 How can I know my customer ID of HDFC credit card?
- 6 Can we get credit card statement?
- 7 How do I know when my credit card bill is due?
- 8 How can I pay my credit card bill?
- 9 How can I check my HDFC credit card limit?
- 10 How can I get HDFC Bank statement?
- 11 How can I get HDFC mini statement?
- 12 What is minimum balance in HDFC Bank?
- 13 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill automatically?
- 14 How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
- 15 Can I pay my HDFC credit card bill with another credit card?
How can I check my HDFC credit card statement?
How to Get HDFC Credit Card Statement through Net Banking
- Once registered, click on the “ Cards ” tab and select “ View Statement ” from the “Enquire” section.
- Select the HDFC credit card for which you want to view the statement, enter the statement period and click on the “ View ” button.
How can I check my credit card bill?
Checking your credit card outstanding balance
- Net banking: This is one way to check credit card balance online.
- SMS alerts: Banks provides customers with SMS alerts as when they use their card for payment.
- Customer service:
- By ATM:
- Visiting a branch.
- Monthly statements.
- Mobile App.
How can I get HDFC Bank statement by SMS?
You can also use SMS banking by sending ‘txn’ to 5676712 from your registered mobile number. You will receive an SMS instantly with the details of your last 3 transactions. You can also visit a nearby ATM to get your mini statement.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill?
Credit Card Bill Payment
- Login to the New MobileBanking App.
- Enter Customer ID/Password details or Login via Quick Access Pin.
- Go to Pay Section >> Cards.
- Choose your registered card.
- Select ” Pay ” option.
- Select the type of amount (Minimum/Total/Other)
- Click confirm to complete payment.
How can I know my customer ID of HDFC credit card?
To retrieve your Customer ID online in 3 simple steps, go to NetBanking and click on the “?” icon.
- Input your registered Mobile No. (with Country Code), and your PAN or Date of Birth details.
- Authenticate using the OTP sent on your registered Mobile No.
- The unique Customer ID is displayed upfront.
Can we get credit card statement?
If you use a Credit Card, you will receive a statement every month, which records all the transactions you have made during the previous one month. Depending on how you have opted to receive it, you will get the Credit Card statement via courier at your correspondence address or as an email statement or both.
How do I know when my credit card bill is due?
Billing date or Statement date is the day on which your credit card statement is generated every month and is printed on the top of your statement. The date may vary from one month to the next depending on whether it’s falling on a holiday.
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Listed below are various options through which you can pay your credit card bill online.
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
How can I check my HDFC credit card limit?
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance By Sending An Sms
- To check credit card balance – SMS CCBAL Last four digits of credit card number to 5676712.
- To check available credit limit – SMS CCACL Last four digits of credit card number to 5676712.
How can I get HDFC Bank statement?
Login to HDFC Bank net banking portal by entering the userID and password. On the left side, click on ‘Enquire’ option. Under ‘Enquire’ option select “Download Historical Statement ” Choose the account, select the time period and then select ‘PDF’ as the format and click on “Download”
How can I get HDFC mini statement?
For knowing your HDFC bank account balance information, give a missed call to the toll free number 1800-270-3333. To get the mini statement, you can give a missed call to yet another toll free number 1800-270-3355.
What is minimum balance in HDFC Bank?
For regular savings accounts held in HDFC Bank ‘s metro and urban branches, the customer is required to maintain an average monthly balance of ₹ 10,000 to avoid penalty charges, according to the lender’s website – hdfcbank.com. In semi-urban branches, an average of ₹ 5,000 is required.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill automatically?
Using Autopay Option To Pay HDFC Credit Card Bill
- Log in to your net banking account.
- Visit the cards section and there you would see your registered credit cards.
- Now on the left side of the screen, under Credit cards, click on ‘Request’ and then ‘Autopay Register’.
- Next, you would be prompted to select the details.
How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
Enter your HDFC Bank Credit Card number and Payment amount. Select your net banker from drop-down and click on PAY. You will be securely redirected to the bank payment interface of your chosen net banking option. Confirm your payment amount to HDFC Bank Credit Card.
Can I pay my HDFC credit card bill with another credit card?
There is no direct way of paying one credit card bill through another credit card. But, if you do want to use a credit card to pay for another credit card’s bill, you can do that indirectly.