- 1 How can I check my HDFC credit card balance by missed call?
- 2 How can I check my HDFC credit card balance through mobile app?
- 3 What is statement balance in HDFC credit card?
- 4 How do I check my balance?
- 5 How can I check my HDFC account balance by SMS?
- 6 How can I check my HDFC credit card balance without Netbanking?
- 7 How do I check my card statement?
- 8 How do I know when my credit card bill is due?
- 9 What happens if I overpay my credit card balance HDFC?
- 10 What happens if we dont pay HDFC credit card bill?
- 11 Can I pay all EMI at once HDFC credit card?
How can I check my HDFC credit card balance by missed call?
You can check the balance of your HDFC bank saving account by giving a missed call on 1800-270-3333. Make sure that your phone number is registered with the bank through which you are giving the missed call on the toll-free number.
How can I check my HDFC credit card balance through mobile app?
Following are the steps to do so:
- Login to your HDFC Bank mobile app.
- Click on the credit card in your app.
- Select the “Download Billed Statement ” option.
- Select the month for which you want to check the statement and click on Download.
- Your HDFC Credit Card statement will be downloaded to your smartphone.
What is statement balance in HDFC credit card?
If you use a Credit Card, you will receive a statement every month, which records all the transactions you have made during the previous one month. You can also view your Credit Card statement online (via NetBanking if you are using an HDFC Bank Credit Card ).
How do I check my balance?
Six Easy Steps
- Log In Online. You can check your account balance online anytime—and much more.
- Mobile Apps and Text Messages. Mobile phones, tablets, and other devices make it easy to check on accounts from just about anywhere.
- Use an ATM.
- Call the Bank:
- Set up Alerts.
- Talk to a Teller.
How can I check my HDFC account balance by SMS?
- SMS Banking. If you’re registered for SMS Banking, send the keyword “bal” to 5676712 – to get your account balance on SMS.
- Call us on 1800 270 3333 to get your account balance on SMS.
How can I check my HDFC credit card balance without Netbanking?
Ways to Check HDFC Credit Card Balance
- Check Balance Through Netbanking.
- Check Through HDFC Mobile App.
- Check Without Net Banking.
- By Sending An Sms to 5676712.
- By Customer Care Number 1800 270 3311.
How do I check my card statement?
To access your credit card statement, you’ll first have to create an online account via your card issuer’s website. If you obtained a credit card through your current bank or credit union, your credit card account may be accessible through your existing online banking account.
How do I know when my credit card bill is due?
Billing date or Statement date is the day on which your credit card statement is generated every month and is printed on the top of your statement. The date may vary from one month to the next depending on whether it’s falling on a holiday.
What happens if I overpay my credit card balance HDFC?
When you overpay your credit card bill, it remains in your credit card account which can be used for future purchases. However, if you want to claim a refund, you will have request it in form of writing or contact the customer care over phone for refunding.
What happens if we dont pay HDFC credit card bill?
If you fail to pay even the minimum amount due on your HDFC credit card, you will be charged a late payment fee that would be added to your next statement. The bank may also inform CIBIL about the non- payment of your credit card debt and hence your CIBIL score would drop.
Can I pay all EMI at once HDFC credit card?
Can I Pay All The EMI at Once at HDFC? Whether you have taken a personal loan, home loan, car loan, or any other loan product from HDFC, the bank allows you to repay the remaining EMIs at one go. Repaying all EMIs at once is known as pre-closing the loan account.