- 1 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from other bank?
- 2 How can I pay my HDFC NetBanking bill online?
- 3 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill using IFSC code?
- 4 How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
- 5 How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
- 6 Can I pay HDFC credit card with debit card?
- 7 How can I pay my best bill online?
- 8 What is Bill Pay in HDFC?
- 9 How can I use my credit card to pay my electric bill?
- 10 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through Google pay?
- 11 How can I check my HDFC credit card balance through mobile app?
- 12 How can I pay my credit card?
- 13 What is the best way to pay credit card bill?
- 14 How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
- 15 Can we transfer money from credit card?
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from other bank?
Enter your HDFC Bank Credit Card number and Payment amount. Select your net banker from drop-down and click on PAY. You will be securely redirected to the bank payment interface of your chosen net banking option. Confirm your payment amount to HDFC Bank Credit Card.
How can I pay my HDFC NetBanking bill online?
- Log on to NetBanking.
- Select ‘ Bill Payments ‘ option.
- Select Insurance Company.
- Details like bill amount (inclusive of interest if any) and due date will be displayed.
- Confirm the payment.
- A confirmation of the transaction of the bill amount from your account and a reference number will be given.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill using IFSC code?
Use IFSC Code HDFC0000128 for card payment through NEFT.
How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) You can pay your credit card bill from any other bank account by using the NEFT facility. The instructions may vary slightly in different banks, but, in most cases you need to add your credit card number as the payee account number to make the payment through NEFT.
How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
Credit Card Bill Payment
- Login to the New MobileBanking App.
- Enter Customer ID/Password details or Login via Quick Access Pin.
- Go to Pay Section >> Cards.
- Choose your registered card.
- Select ” Pay ” option.
- Select the type of amount (Minimum/Total/Other)
- Click confirm to complete payment.
Can I pay HDFC credit card with debit card?
HDFC Credit Card Bill through A Debit Card (Offline) ATM funds transfer is the only payment option that allows HDFC Credit Card payment using a debit card. However, only HDFC debit cardholders can use the facility as the bank is currently not accepting other banks debit cards for bill payment through ATM.
How can I pay my best bill online?
How to Make BEST Electricity Bill Payment Online?
- Go to the BEST Electricity Bill Payment page on Paytm.
- Enter your 9-digits Consumer Number.
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- Enter your bill amount.
- Click on ‘Apply promo code’ and enter the promo code BILLPAY to get cashback.
What is Bill Pay in HDFC?
With BillPay you can pay for Electricity, Gas, Mobile, Telephone, Insurance Credit Card and Mutual Fund under NetBanking. To check the complete list of billers, select your location.
How can I use my credit card to pay my electric bill?
How to pay for bills through a bills payment app:
- Install the app.
- Register in the app.
- Enter your bill details (biller name, amount to pay, etc.)
- Choose Credit Card as your payment option.
- Enter your card details (cardholder name, card number, etc.)
- Confirm payment.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through Google pay?
How to pay credit card bill through Google Pay?
- Open the Google Pay app installed on your mobile phone.
- Open the ‘New’ option.
- Next, select either of the two options, i.e., ‘UPI ID’ or ‘QR’ to make payment.
- If you have selected ‘UPI ID’, proceed to log in with your UPI credentials.
How can I check my HDFC credit card balance through mobile app?
Following are the steps to do so:
- Login to your HDFC Bank mobile app.
- Click on the credit card in your app.
- Select the “Download Billed Statement ” option.
- Select the month for which you want to check the statement and click on Download.
- Your HDFC Credit Card statement will be downloaded to your smartphone.
How can I pay my credit card?
There are many ways to make a credit card payment. Many people make online payments on their credit cards, during which money is transferred from a bank account to a credit card account. If your credit card issuer offers mobile banking, you can also make payments through your credit card app.
What is the best way to pay credit card bill?
It’s best to pay the statement balance on your credit bill by the due date each month. Doing so will allow you to avoid incurring any interest or fees. You could alternatively pay your current balance, which will be higher than your statement balance, since it includes charges from the current billing cycle.
How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
If you don’t have a bank account, you can find workarounds to pay your bills. Many places don’t want you to pay in cash, particularly by mail, so you need to find other solutions. The main options you have are check cashiers, money orders, and prepaid debit cards.
Can we transfer money from credit card?
How to transfer money from credit card? You need to use a mobile wallet to transfer funds from a credit card to your bank account. For such transfers, you can either use the mobile wallet app or their official website. Do note, direct transfer of funds from credit cards to bank account is not possible.