- 1 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from other bank?
- 2 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through ATM?
- 3 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill using IFSC code?
- 4 How do I make a credit card payment?
- 5 How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
- 6 Can I pay HDFC credit card bill through Google pay?
- 7 How can I pay HDFC credit card bill immediately?
- 8 How can I pay my credit card bill with debit card?
- 9 Is there any HDFC credit card app?
- 10 How do I find my credit card IFSC code?
- 11 How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
- 12 Can I pay someone’s credit card bill?
- 13 When should I pay my credit card bill?
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from other bank?
Enter your HDFC Bank Credit Card number and Payment amount. Select your net banker from drop-down and click on PAY. You will be securely redirected to the bank payment interface of your chosen net banking option. Confirm your payment amount to HDFC Bank Credit Card.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through ATM?
Steps To Pay HDFC Credit Card Bill through A Debit Card (Offline)
- Visit any one of the HDFC ATM kiosks.
- Insert your HDFC debit card and enter the PIN.
- Select your preferred language.
- From the menu, select ‘Services’
- Choose ‘ Bill Payment > Credit Card bill payment ‘
- Enter your HDFC credit card details.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill using IFSC code?
Use IFSC Code HDFC0000128 for card payment through NEFT.
How do I make a credit card payment?
Pay credit card bill online using net banking
- Login to your net banking account.
- Go to the cards section where all your registered cards will be shown.
- Then select the card payment option, select your credit card and choose the amount you want to pay – the full amount, the minimum payment due or any amount you choose.
How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) You can pay your credit card bill from any other bank account by using the NEFT facility. The instructions may vary slightly in different banks, but, in most cases you need to add your credit card number as the payee account number to make the payment through NEFT.
Can I pay HDFC credit card bill through Google pay?
Can I pay HDFC credit card bill through Google pay? There is no special provision for credit bill payment on Google Pay application. However, credit card bills can be paid through UPI enabled e-wallets using QR code. You can check with the bank’s customer care team if they facilitate payment via UPI.
How can I pay HDFC credit card bill immediately?
Here’s how you can pay your Credit Card bill via NetBanking. NetBanking.
|Step1||Login to NetBanking using your NetBanking ID and Password|
|Step2||Go to the Credit Cards Tab, and click on the Transact option on the left|
|Step3||Choose your registered card|
|Step4||Select a payment option|
|Step5||Click confirm to complete payment|
How can I pay my credit card bill with debit card?
Most of the banks allow you to make credit card payments using a debit card without any registration. You can directly enter your debit card details in the payment channel or use your debit card at the bank’s ATM to make payment.
Is there any HDFC credit card app?
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance Through HDFC Mobile App The app is available on various platforms including iOS, Android and Windows. If you have registered your credit card with HDFC net banking, you can download the app and use it to check your credit card balance.
How do I find my credit card IFSC code?
Ans: Yes, credit cards have an IFSC code. The IFSC code will be provided by the bank issuing the card. You can visit the official website of the bank or contact the bank to get the IFSC code. The IFSC code is needed to add the credit card as a beneficiary in order to make NEFT payments.
How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
If you don’t have a bank account, you can find workarounds to pay your bills. Many places don’t want you to pay in cash, particularly by mail, so you need to find other solutions. The main options you have are check cashiers, money orders, and prepaid debit cards.
Can I pay someone’s credit card bill?
Yes it is possible to pay another person’s credit card bill. If you have the account number and the credit card issuer’s name/address you can send in a payment. Just make sure you indicate the credit card number and the person’s name on the check.
When should I pay my credit card bill?
In general, we recommend paying your credit card balance in full every month. When you pay off your card completely with each billing cycle, you never get charged interest. That said, it you do have to carry a balance from month to month, paying early can reduce your interest cost.